Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Tutorial Create Your Own Custom Kodi IPTV Plugin v1

Register & Get access to index

martin30x

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
there is missin proper epg support when zap on live streams and click on "i" -information.

Default.py needs a bit more work.

mosh

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just thought, I would create a quick 'How To' guide on creating your own Kodi IPTV plugin. An alternative to SimpleIPTV Client.

This is ultimately what you will end up with.
FinalResultLiveTV.png

FinalResultMovies.png

I am going to assume you know how or already have enabled 'Allow Apps From Unknown Sources' enabled on Kodi

Download the plugin provided.
Modify the addon.xml file with the details you wish, ie the name description etc. Currently it is set to the below

PHP:
<?xml version="1.1" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<addon id="plugin.video.worldofiptv"
       name="Worldofiptv"
       version="1.1"
       provider-name="PureMedia">
  <requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/>
    <import addon="script.module.requests" />
  </requires>
  <extension point="xbmc.python.pluginsource"
            library="default.py">
        <provides>video</provides>
  </extension>
  <extension point="xbmc.addon.metadata">
    <summary lang="en">[COLOR dodgerblue][B]World Of IPTV Plugin Guide[/COLOR]</summary>
    <language>en</language>
    <description lang="en">Your AppName Official Addon - Enter a desscription about your service, such as this is a tutorial on how to create a Kodi IPTV plugin.</description>
     <platform>all</platform>
  </extension>
</addon>

Next modify the user.py file located under /modules/resources. This is base64 encoded. Therefore use this site to allow you to encode / decode Base64
I have added a little description next to each line item. In the example below change the values between ' ' aHR0.....29t to your dns

PHP:
#Change the base64 string currently - http://YOURDNS.com
host = b.b64decode('aHR0cDovL1lPVVJETlMuY29t')

Finally replace the icon and fanart images to your own, rename the folder to your own brand ie plugin.video.epicguide and then zip the folder plugin.video.epicguide.

Then install the addon via Kodi's install from zip option and you will have something like the below

PluginLaunch.png

Plugininfo.png

Menu.png

When you launch the addon, you will be prompted for your login information and then to select a device which best matches what device you are using. This is to set the advanced settings cache.

The addon and files required => Go to the download zone

Thanks

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Jimbo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Any news on updated code for Kodi 19 (python 3 required), as it's just been released? No current addons will work on it as things stand.

frsclive

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just thought, I would create a quick 'How To' guide on creating your own Kodi IPTV plugin. An alternative to SimpleIPTV Client.

This is ultimately what you will end up with.
FinalResultLiveTV.png

FinalResultMovies.png

I am going to assume you know how or already have enabled 'Allow Apps From Unknown Sources' enabled on Kodi

Download the plugin provided.
Modify the addon.xml file with the details you wish, ie the name description etc. Currently it is set to the below

PHP:
<?xml version="1.1" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<addon id="plugin.video.worldofiptv"
       name="Worldofiptv"
       version="1.1"
       provider-name="PureMedia">
  <requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/>
    <import addon="script.module.requests" />
  </requires>
  <extension point="xbmc.python.pluginsource"
            library="default.py">
        <provides>video</provides>
  </extension>
  <extension point="xbmc.addon.metadata">
    <summary lang="en">[COLOR dodgerblue][B]World Of IPTV Plugin Guide[/COLOR]</summary>
    <language>en</language>
    <description lang="en">Your AppName Official Addon - Enter a desscription about your service, such as this is a tutorial on how to create a Kodi IPTV plugin.</description>
     <platform>all</platform>
  </extension>
</addon>

Next modify the user.py file located under /modules/resources. This is base64 encoded. Therefore use this site to allow you to encode / decode Base64
I have added a little description next to each line item. In the example below change the values between ' ' aHR0.....29t to your dns

PHP:
#Change the base64 string currently - http://YOURDNS.com
host = b.b64decode('aHR0cDovL1lPVVJETlMuY29t')

Finally replace the icon and fanart images to your own, rename the folder to your own brand ie plugin.video.epicguide and then zip the folder plugin.video.epicguide.

Then install the addon via Kodi's install from zip option and you will have something like the below

PluginLaunch.png

Plugininfo.png

Menu.png

When you launch the addon, you will be prompted for your login information and then to select a device which best matches what device you are using. This is to set the advanced settings cache.

The addon and files required => Go to the download zone
thanks for the info, will see if i can manage this task

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock