Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource PHP 7.4.7 For XtreamUI 7.4.7

Register & Get access to index

mido_bashamoot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
mido_bashamoot submitted a new resource:

PHP 7.4.7 For XtreamUI - php7.4,xtreamui

Xtream Codes or Xtream UI v22F has been running on the old php 7.2. Current latest php version is 7.4.x which is 40% faster and more efficient. Imagine you are driving at 70mph. Now you upgrade the engine (for free) and the car allows you to drive at 98mph. Would you take the engine?
Xtream UI is writtten in php. The script requires php, nginx. mysql to run. The streaming engine is ffmpeg. Until now I have updated nginx to latest version. However it is not enough. Nginx calls PHP to process...

Read more about this resource...

This resource has been reported as working in 0 time(s), and as not-working 0 time(s) this month.
(0 time(s) working and 0 time(s) not-working in total)

Moviplus

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tested it? Where could I find the improvement? On more people connected consuming lower recourses? Thanks in advance

I think it will increase performance in everything like when you update PHP on Wordpress but I'd like to hear from you before upgrading. Thx!

Edit: I tested it and got this error when trying to start_services:

start-stop-daemon: unable to start /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/sbin/php-fpm (Permission denied)
start-stop-daemon: unable to start /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/sbin/php-fpm (Permission denied)

There is an error on the guide
sudo chmod 0755 /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codecs/php/sbin/php-fpm && sudo chmod 0755 /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/sbin/php-fpm && sudo /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/start_services.sh

its codes, not codecs =)

Edit2: I did it on LB and looks working fine. I will update later with news

Last edited:

msdh3net

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tested it? Where could I find the improvement? On more people connected consuming lower recourses? Thanks in advance

I think it will increase performance in everything like when you update PHP on Wordpress but I'd like to hear from you before upgrading. Thx!

sudo chmod 0755 /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codecs/php/sbin/php-fpm && sudo chmod 0755 /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/sbin/php-fpm && sudo /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/start_services.sh

its codes, not codecs =)

sudo chmod 0777 /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/sbin/php-fpm

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

itvservice

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

its codes, not codecs =)

What are the real improvements? i Tested on my local bench, it runs fine, but can't see any difference since no load at all.

Moviplus

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
What are the real improvements? i Tested on my local bench, it runs fine, but can't see any difference since no load at all.

It's working fine. I can't see difference, but it's known that php 7.4 is faster than php 7.2

I made it on LB, maybe doing on MAIN increase performance on XUI webapp (admin panel)

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

AleksandarMKD

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
after the update can not automatically accept changes to channels and movies
must be
/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/start_services.sh
previously accepted all changes automatically

AleksandarMKD

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
example: when i'm adding a movi doe it doesn't apear on MAG, like how it was working before. I must do this comand /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/start_services.sh, than the movie will apear.
the same thing is happening when i'm adding channels or if I reorder them in the list.

mido_bashamoot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
example: when i'm adding a movi doe it doesn't apear on MAG, like how it was working before. I must do this comand /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/start_services.sh, than the movie will apear.
the same thing is happening when i'm adding channels or if I reorder them in the list.
So you talk about main server?
I didn’t test it on main server only lb and till now working fine however I don’t think this problem related to php update.

freefootielive

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
after updating to php 7.4 when i add new stream it doesn't work and not updating the m3u list . i have to restart service so it will update the m3u list and even after that stream won't play in vlc . this only happens with new streams i add after updating php

trol750

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
after updating to php 7.4 when i add new stream it doesn't work and not updating the m3u list . i have to restart service so it will update the m3u list and even after that stream won't play in vlc . this only happens with new streams i add after updating php

Same problem here, no update to m3u streams, movies or series, if you want changes to commit you need to restart services on MAIN

alex1010

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
For updating m3u list check if u have installed libcurl4 if YES remove it and reinstall libcurl3

freefootielive

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Same problem here, no update to m3u streams, movies or series, if you want changes to commit you need to restart services on MAIN
even when you restart service it will only update the m3u list but any new stream that you added after updating php will not play . you will be getting 401 unauthorized

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock