Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Looking for VOD software

crash1987

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Alright so currently I'm an IPTV reseller. I would like to offer my customers VOD as an addon that I setup and run on my own. I was wondering what software I can use that will allow me to make accounts, manage the videos and works with the common players such as xciptv or smarters.

Any help in the right direction would be great.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of choices available. Each has their own perks and caveats. Knowing more about the server environment and content availability would definitely help in pointing you towards the right direction.

crash1987

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of choices available. Each has their own perks and caveats. Knowing more about the server environment and content availability would definitely help in pointing you towards the right direction.

Thank you for the reply. I'm looking something that might like plex, something that can work on most devices without too much fuss. The server will have strictly movies and seasons of tv shows.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Although I personally haven't tested these YET here are a few that look interesting. It seems you only have require a management server if I understand correctly. With that consideration, you could consider any of the following.....

Alternatively, you could use XtreamUI or one of the other panels. User @brasileño has been doing A LOT of work focused towards VoD and Series and if I understand correctly, his updates will be getting merged into the Official package.

Another tidbit of a tip, you could use one of the methods described in this thread to avoid relocation of these files.

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I currently use oxoo 1.1 dont use it unless your willing to pay to have it modified the standard version works greate for indexing movies and stuff but when it comes to adding tv shows its a nightmare you need to ad each episode one by one so with shows like family guy or the simpsons with 20+ seasons and 20+ episodes per season it will take you for ever !

i had to make all the modifications my self also it does not allow you to take payments and stuff

your best bet would be to setup your own simple nginx server and use some bassic php / mysql authentication on it to lock the files down via user accounts if you dont want to pay for a huge server to hold your vod i have a very cheeky but fun way of doing things

you will need a google drive unlimited storage account to uploads your movies and stuff to i suggest uploading them with the names changed to something like the tmdb id for the content that way you can check what everything is and the names of links dont stand out

then create a google drive api key to allow you to share and request content from the unlimited google drive folders you put your vod into

now all you need todo is create a mysql db to hold the following information

username
password
exp_date

then with the usage of a simple php script and .htaccess you can lock every file down by having your php script require the username and password to redirect to the google drive file this means if you delete a username from db they can no longer access content

using .htaccess you can change the urls to something more friendly like

PHP:
http://server.com/vod/username/password/videoid.mp4
just like you would get out of extreamcodes if you want to integrate it into an app that your all ready selling iptv from thats gonna be a bit harder as its all hardcoded to come from the one server you have 2 options

1. contact the person you resell for have them whitelist your servers ip address in there pannel and then create a php api clone that you can edit your vod into
2. have a custom application created to use there tv and your vod

crash1987

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thank you both for your replies!

Streama I tried installing it last night but it stalled during the install process last night. I might give it another try and see what happens.

OXOO - It looks promising but I can see where adding tv episodes would be a pain. I'd have to modify that for sure.

Magoware - I'm going to look into this more.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thank you both for your replies!

Streama I tried installing it last night but it stalled during the install process last night. I might give it another try and see what happens.

OXOO - It looks promising but I can see where adding tv episodes would be a pain. I'd have to modify that for sure.

Magoware - I'm going to look into this more.

I do paid work on php with modifications and stuff and have modified it my self its not to hard todo you just need todo some edits in the api files and model files and add a new function to the apis to support splitting the links and stuff

gogle drive and some php is a good simple way togo no need to worry about server bandwidth or anything then as well lol

gambitz

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I currently use oxoo 1.1 dont use it unless your willing to pay to have it modified the standard version works greate for indexing movies and stuff but when it comes to adding tv shows its a nightmare you need to ad each episode one by one so with shows like family guy or the simpsons with 20+ seasons and 20+ episodes per season it will take you for ever !

i had to make all the modifications my self also it does not allow you to take payments and stuff

your best bet would be to setup your own simple nginx server and use some bassic php / mysql authentication on it to lock the files down via user accounts if you dont want to pay for a huge server to hold your vod i have a very cheeky but fun way of doing things

you will need a google drive unlimited storage account to uploads your movies and stuff to i suggest uploading them with the names changed to something like the tmdb id for the content that way you can check what everything is and the names of links dont stand out

then create a google drive api key to allow you to share and request content from the unlimited google drive folders you put your vod into

now all you need todo is create a mysql db to hold the following information

username
password
exp_date

then with the usage of a simple php script and .htaccess you can lock every file down by having your php script require the username and password to redirect to the google drive file this means if you delete a username from db they can no longer access content

using .htaccess you can change the urls to something more friendly like

PHP:
http://server.com/vod/username/password/videoid.mp4
just like you would get out of extreamcodes if you want to integrate it into an app that your all ready selling iptv from thats gonna be a bit harder as its all hardcoded to come from the one server you have 2 options

1. contact the person you resell for have them whitelist your servers ip address in there pannel and then create a php api clone that you can edit your vod into
2. have a custom application created to use there tv and your vod
Interesting approach. Just curious does Google monitor traffic to accounts? One account shouldnt have so much traffic to multiple IPs. Anybody experience takedowns with this?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock