Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question App Branding for Beginers

samhayer

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am just finding my way around and don't want to upset any one or the forum rules, Would like to learn and share IPTV app rebranding. Would appreciate any help or advise in pointing us beginers in the right direction

tonyem1984

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am just finding my way around and don't want to upset any one or the forum rules, Would like to learn and share IPTV app rebranding. Would appreciate any help or advise in pointing us beginers in the right direction
I started off by trial and error, just get some credit, buy a sample app and work your way from their.

But first you will need to understand how to edit file and what tools you will need to edit those files.. do a search everything you will need is their

samhayer

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I started off by trial and error, just get some credit, buy a sample app and work your way from their.

But first you will need to understand how to edit file and what tools you will need to edit those files.. do a search everything you will need is their
Thanks tony for your reply I am playing about with Easy tool and APK studio but I just been downloading smarters app from online and cant find any step by steps so not realy sure what and how to change ,thanks any way i will keep at it

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

tonyem1984

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks tony for your reply I am playing about with Easy tool and APK studio but I just been downloading smarters app from online and cant find any step by steps so not realy sure what and how to change ,thanks any way i will keep at it
Because you need to get it from here, all zip... Will most zip will have instructions

samhayer

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Because you need to get it from here, all zip... Will most zip will have instructions
Yes thanks Tony I been looking for something I could buy and cheap just so I can try it but some say I have to have so many Likes or something and others are a lot of credits have to wait till I am rich I have message serialI think if he can help with a simple app to try.

gilberuko

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I use Apk editor pro, it can be said that editing is easy in many cases. You open the app with editor pro in RES/drawable you can make icon changes and you can usually find the dns in smali/com/nathnetwork/Trojan/util/config or in loginactivity.smali

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ucthreats

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I use Apk editor pro, it can be said that editing is easy in many cases. You open the app with editor pro in RES/drawable you can make icon changes and you can usually find the dns in smali/com/nathnetwork/Trojan/util/config or in loginactivity.smali
I got the hang of editing images in res/drawable, but I don't know what folder smali/com/nathnetwork/Trojan/util/config or in loginactivity.smali are in.

DarkyAbyss66

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I got the hang of editing images in res/drawable, but I don't know what folder smali/com/nathnetwork/Trojan/util/config or in loginactivity.smali are in.
Use APK Editor Studio, look in the APK extraction path for the smali folder, make your edits in NotePad++ as per the instruction by the resource publisher. Sign with MT Manager app! Let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Grizzly838

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
This is exactly my question too. How to start rebranding app. Bro did you find some examples and zip with instructions?

tonyem1984

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
some app take different editor to edit them, for exmaple starmters do good with mt manager as you can use apk edtor but when you acouple it and try it out some will not work. its mostly trial and error but after 6 month or a year you will understand most app and how temperamental they are

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock