Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question XUI ONE thoughts

JohnnyB

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I tested xui.one 1 month ago, with a friend's license, even though I had a paid license for 4 months and without even installing at all.
I can say that it left a very good impression on me, image quality, speed in opening on demand channels, a lot of things… I haven't passed yet and I don't know if I will switch to xui.one because GTA is not and resellers will not agree to edit the bouquets, which for a server that offers channels from all over the world is a bit complicated.
The only defect and disadvantage I see at xui.one, otherwise only good.

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I tested xui.one 1 month ago, with a friend's license, even though I had a paid license for 4 months and without even installing at all.
I can say that it left a very good impression on me, image quality, speed in opening on demand channels, a lot of things… I haven't passed yet and I don't know if I will switch to xui.one because GTA is not and resellers will not agree to edit the bouquets, which for a server that offers channels from all over the world is a bit complicated.
The only defect and disadvantage I see at xui.one, otherwise only good.
I hate that people want resellers to be able to edit bouquets ? I can implement it if it's actually stopping you from being able to migrate...

Do you just want the reseller to be able to select / deselect bouquets that are inside the package? Or be able to add bouquets that are NOT in the package.

If it's the former then I guess that would improve the experience, if it's the latter then it's ? but I'll do it anyway.

J

JoAodeDeUs

Many people here want to make money with the segment, but they want everything for free and in their hands...
They want that others pay for they, but they don't want to pay anything.
I don't even need to talk here about the GTA which I know, and did and does great work...
If you don't want the GTA paid solution, then stay with the free solution, which only exists thanks to he too...
Need be patient with some...

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

skings

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
what does the proxy system do?

Themob4you

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Did anyone try XUI ONE panel already? Any thoughts/feedback you would like to share?

We are thinking on switching panels and we would like to hear about this one.

Thanks!
xui.one very big disappointment , streams not working after migrating from xtreme ui to this pannel , i opened tickets to ask for help , they no answer from more then 48h hours , i also tried to reinstall server and this pannel but i was unable to activate the license , i contacted them again no answers!!! i contacted them on discord group where they have a channel and they banned me just because i was asking for help . my money are paid , no service , no customer support , and i got only bann. So guys stay away from this scam service . keep your money safe away .... they will not help you.The guy who banned me on discord is GTA, he banned me for no reasons just asked for help to sort my issues!!!!!

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Themob4you

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Banned you because you're a knobhead, the fact you're incompetent was also a factor. Don't come back ?
oh really how fast you answer here ?! are you stupid or what ?!!! i reinstalled server and i was unable to activate my license !!!!!!!!!! i tried to reissue , but unable to do that , also no support given from you just very big arogand with me .... for nothing you have no respect , you don t respect your clients you don t respect your business , i m not incompetent . refund my money .

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
A'ight knobhead. I've already refunded you, good riddance!

Themob4you

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Banned you because you're a knobhead, the fact you're incompetent was also a factor. Don't come back ?
also if i was incompetent
A'ight knobhead. I've already refunded you, good riddance!
also if i was incompetent !!!!!!! you have no rights to bann me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i din t hurt no one on discord with arrogance or to brake any of your rulles . i just asked for help !!!!!!!!!!!! and you banned me you realize how disgusting are you!!!!???? opened tickets more then 48h no one answered , is a paid service !!!! guys think well before buy this guy service . he is not on his minds keep your money safe and your clients

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
idk what was the problem "TRETA", but if I have a work and have custommers to keep online, and I don`t have the licence or need something that is not automatic to get the licence its a big problem in a paid service, BUT if I have features to make by myself and don`t have knowledge, then I am a stupid and incompetent kk

Themob4you

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
idk what was the problem "TRETA", but if I have a work and have custommers to keep online, and I don`t have the licence or need something that is not automatic to get the licence its a big problem in a paid service, BUT if I have features to make by myself and don`t have knowledge, then I am a stupid and incompetent kk
more then that when you as a client paid them and asked for help multiple times in a civilized manner this guy bann's you with no reasons!!!! and guess what he not answering to tickets to refund or sort the issue untill i start posting this posts ...... you can decine guys in what hands you put your business and your money whit this rude and unstabile guy support ... is disgusting

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
also if i was incompetent

also if i was incompetent !!!!!!! you have no rights to bann me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i din t hurt no one on discord with arrogance or to brake any of your rulles . i just asked for help !!!!!!!!!!!! and you banned me you realize how disgusting are you!!!!???? opened tickets more then 48h no one answered , is a paid service !!!! guys think well before buy this guy service . he is not on his minds keep your money safe and your clients
Umm, it’s not a paid service. It’s licensed software. Service is not included. Just saying. There is a difference.

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Why you are so rude, "GTA"?? first you sell a product, got the money, then you insult a paying customer?
Disgusting attitude
The ban list is very short on our discord channel, he was rude to me and I have very little patience for people like that, I warned him once and he didn't listen so he got the ban stick. He makes out to be the innocent party but do you guys really think I thrive off of banning and refunding new paying members? I'd rather not, but I'd also rather not deal with people like him so I'm glad to not have him as a customer going forward.

Anyway, I think my response is fairly clear, goodbye

Themob4you

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
The ban list is very short on our discord channel, he was rude to me and I have very little patience for people like that, I warned him once and he didn't listen so he got the ban stick. He makes out to be the innocent party but do you guys really think I thrive off of banning and refunding new paying members? I'd rather not, but I'd also rather not deal with people like him so I'm glad to not have him as a customer going forward.

Anyway, I think my response is fairly clear, goodbye
fuck off bastard , tell meee how i was rude because i said helllloooo ? you worned me??? how you worned me??? no wornings was there before . that s why after waiting more then 48 hours no answers on my tickets ???? on my money paid to you ?????!!!!!! don t think we are all stupid here????? some other people saw my posts on discord , you can't lie , you're just a arrogant bastard , scammer lier!!!!! also if not open posts here about what you did , you not answer on my tickets to refund me even if you blocked me to servicess that i paid for !!!!!!!!!. big shame on you

Umm, it’s not a paid service. It’s licensed software. Service is not included. Just saying. There is a difference.
well and if i can not activate the license code ?!!!! and also unable to reissue ? ant this guy not answer on its tickets more then 48h and then ban me on discord when asking for help!!! !!!?? then after commenting here he insulted me!!! ??? whithout doing nothing on him , just shared what he did to me this boy .... now he is tring to lie!!!!!! if need i can upload screenshots :)

if you can`t do by yourself use solustv panel.they have support
thanks for the help upvote , any other options ? other pannels ?

Last edited:
K

Kenxo

thanks for the help upvote , any other options ? other pannels ?
I think its time for Admin and Chief moderator to react , on this advertising without any cost that is not allowed even for me . hhehh people enjoy yr freedom ...

Btw discussion are allowed but only for free or nulled panels that are posted here as resource not for the one that make fresh businesses ... ( Maybe i am wrong )
How about another panels developer comes here and discuss about his software .. ( Fluss , Ezserv , Credd , Asre Cesb, wowza , and so on the path )
I Am not against gta , and we have not to forget that he give us xtramui for free but also gta should dont forget community and give the best what he can ..
? why community , cos I am sure the most of his clients are from this community ..

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, Kenxo. Absolutely right what you wrote

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
well and if i can not activate the license code ?!!!! and also unable to reissue ? ant this guy not answer on its tickets more then 48h and then ban me on discord when asking for help!!! !!!?? then after commenting here he insulted me!!! ??? whithout doing nothing on him , just shared what he did to me this boy .... now he is tring to lie!!!!!! if need i can upload screenshots :)

Mate, do you really want me to get involved with this? You have repeatedly demonstrated that you fail to follow instructions. You repeatedly demonstrate that you expect the world to be delivered by a spoon. You repeatedly demand that others must do as you see how you see.

You are not the first to be banned from discord and you will not be the last. Some members expect hand holding and private support and disregard the instructions completely. I observed your behaviors which are not much different than here. You simply cannot follow instructions. This is your own fault. You were reduced to official forum and tickets because of this and instead you harass and abuse because you do not get what you want. Shame on you!

I think its time for Admin and Chief moderator to react , on this advertising without any cost that is not allowed even for me . hhehh people enjoy yr freedom ...

Btw discussion are allowed but only for free or nulled panels that are posted here as resource not for the one that make fresh businesses ... ( Maybe i am wrong )
How about another panels developer comes here and discuss about his software .. ( Fluss , Ezserv , Credd , Asre Cesb, wowza , and so on the path )
I Am not against gta , and we have not to forget that he give us xtramui for free but also gta should dont forget community and give the best what he can ..
? why community , cos I am sure the most of his clients are form this community ..

A discussion is a discussion. There is no advertisement in this thread. GTA paid for his advertisement and he posted it, even though it was more as "Informative" than "Advertising." This thread was not even started by GTA, but he deserves every right to participate as a member just as any other member deserves right to discuss. This other member though, he come here to incite more dramas. Even though punishment should be delivered to this other member, it is not because he also deserve to speak his problem openly. We do have rules about profanity but even I am guilty of breaking this rule. GTA send his money back and that is the end of it. If this member wants more spoon feeding and hand holding because he cannot follow instructions, then he can go to any of the other paid systems and be disappointed the same.

I remind this member again that when you buy software license, you are not entitled to support. You follow instructions and be thankful for the support you receive. No software is required to provide support and no software is required to answer tickets when you want answered.

K

Kenxo

Mate, do you really want me to get involved with this? You have repeatedly demonstrated that you fail to follow instructions. You repeatedly demonstrate that you expect the world to be delivered by a spoon. You repeatedly demand that others must do as you see how you see.

You are not the first to be banned from discord and you will not be the last. Some members expect hand holding and private support and disregard the instructions completely. I observed your behaviors which are not much different than here. You simply cannot follow instructions. This is your own fault. You were reduced to official forum and tickets because of this and instead you harass and abuse because you do not get what you want. Shame on you!

A discussion is a discussion. There is no advertisement in this thread. GTA paid for his advertisement and he posted it, even though it was more as "Informative" than "Advertising." This thread was not even started by GTA, but he deserves every right to participate as a member just as any other member deserves right to discuss. This other member though, he come here to incite more dramas. Even though punishment should be delivered to this other member, it is not because he also deserve to speak his problem openly. We do have rules about profanity but even I am guilty of breaking this rule. GTA send his money back and that is the end of it. If this member wants more spoon feeding and hand holding because he cannot follow instructions, then he can go to any of the other paid systems and be disappointed the same.

I remind this member again that when you buy software license, you are not entitled to support. You follow instructions and be thankful for the support you receive. No software is required to provide support and no software is required to answer tickets when you want answered.
Yes that's why I am saying enjoy the freedom given ...
https://www.worldofiptv.com/threads/xui-one-thoughts.12450/post-117614
"if you can`t do by yourself use solustv panel.they have support"

K

Kenxo

My last comment to this thread ..
Sometimes criticizing someone should be taken as a good thing, in this case according to GTAXUI , not every but some goes to him , which will make him better, and always we should keep in mind that we do not create ruthless opponent's who will use every weakness to achieve their goal .. And let's not forget how Xtream started and where it ended, no one is immune from that ...( Just a positive critic to GTA )

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock