Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question XUI ONE thoughts

hadyhady007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Did anyone try XUI ONE panel already? Any thoughts/feedback you would like to share?

We are thinking on switching panels and we would like to hear about this one.

Thanks!

hadyhady007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I can recommend xui to you, it is a very, very good panel and very secure
Thanks. Do you know if it contains any improvements for MAG devices? Current xtreamui portal for MAG is a little bit slow and dense in terms of CPU/RAM utilization.

Any demo they provide or something like a bugfixes list, roadmap with the improvements?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

Did anyone try XUI.ONE panel already? Any thoughts/feedback you would like to share?

We are thinking on switching panels and we would like to hear about this one.

Thanks!
I don't want to take merit to @GTAXUI or anything like that, since it's by him and with is hard work that we managed to survive the XtreamCodes take down, still about this new project of his, I sincerely believed that it's just not ready for massive production and with the price that's impose I do believed that there are free options out there really good that can directly compare to his. Don't take me wrong, he has done a very good job, and continues to do so but overall it comes down to two things:
- Does this new panel provides solutions for know problems that exists with the free panels based on XCUI 22F?
- Does this new panel bypasses the free solutions on terms of technology advances with the free mods available everywhere?

For me it doesn't, but hey just try it out for yourself with a couple of clients and see if it's what you need, no one could tell you if XUI ONE is good for you or not, it's up to you to decide, because what's good for me, maybe it doesn't work for you.

Do hope you understood what I'm saying here.

elaygenov

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
its same as ui 21 jzs whit crypted source and dmca

hadyhady007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I don't want to take merit to @GTAXUI or anything like that, since it's by him and with is hard work that we managed to survive the XtreamCodes take down, still about this new project of his, I sincerely believed that it's just not ready for massive production and with the price that's impose I do believed that there are free options out there really good that can directly compare to his. Don't take me wrong, he has done a very good job, and continues to do so but overall it comes down to two things:
- Does this new panel provides solutions for know problems that exists with the free panels based on XCUI 22F?
- Does this new panel bypasses the free solutions on terms of technology advances with the free mods available everywhere?

For me it doesn't, but hey just try it out for yourself with a couple of clients and see if it's what you need, no one could tell you if XUI.ONE is good for you or not, it's up to you to decide, because what's good for me, maybe it doesn't work for you.

Do hope you understood what I'm saying here.
Thanks for this feedback. Actually your first question is our main concern and the reason why we are open for a change.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

elaygenov

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have tried cui , bur the problem is non of the user can do restore from old backup , because they have alot of bugs in there sistem and lin sistem is 24% of the server , rest is huge truble and support is 0 whit xui,. I say , stey away from from scrap just money hunter

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have tried cui , bur the problem is non of the user can do restore from old backup , because they have alot of bugs in there sistem and lin sistem is 24% of the server , rest is huge truble and support is 0 whit xui,. I say , stey away from from scrap just money hunter

You can restore backups just fine.. the main issue you'll have if you do migrate is that you'll need to be more than a sheep and think with your own mind, as the support is purposefully limited. I don't want idiots using my product, I openly advocate for them to fail because I will not deal with morons.

If you don't know the differences between Xtream UI, a product I made, and XUI, then the differences probably aren't meaningful enough for you to migrate. But remember the amount of work that went into Xtream UI between September 2019 and January 2020 and then realise I've been building XUI between around May 2020 and today. It's actively updated, constantly, and there are many new features as well as vast security improvements. It's also significantly faster than the other panels and uses less resources to do so.. on-demand is ridiculously fast too and you'll likely find nothing that can touch it, let alone for how cheap it is.

But I built Xtream UI to be free forever and I won't try to convince anyone to make the move, there are enough people using XUI to keep me happy and I update it frequently enough to keep them happy. So this discussion on a forum of freeloaders probably isn't going to be conducive to swaying you in the direction of XUI. So the decision is yours to make and that's it really.

elaygenov

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
no need to broke hearts here, every one is free of telling there feelings .

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Do you know if it contains any improvements for MAG devices? Current xtreamui portal for MAG is a little bit slow and dense in terms of CPU/RAM utilization.

Any demo they provide or something like a bugfixes list, roadmap with the improvements?
I've rewritten the mag portal entirely to try to solve the CPU issues. The issue with the XC portal is that it's poorly written..

For example, you want to see page 1 of streams, the portal needs 14 to display the page, it loads all 3,000 of your streams into an array and then slices 14 out... That's how it handles pagination. So XUI does it differently and either uses active caching or smarter SQL queries to grab the info. There's also security enhancements in place to stop mag scanners and an access code system to keep the mag portal from prying eyes anyway, as well as a completely new theme written from the ground up. 1.4.0 is coming soon and brings new authentication code which should handle older boxes better and be even more secure again.

If you want to demo XUI sign up to the website and submit a ticket.

hadyhady007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I've rewritten the mag portal entirely to try to solve the CPU issues. The issue with the XC portal is that it's poorly written..

For example, you want to see page 1 of streams, the portal needs 14 to display the page, it loads all 3,000 of your streams into an array and then slices 14 out... That's how it handles pagination. So XUI does it differently and either uses active caching or smarter SQL queries to grab the info. There's also security enhancements in place to stop mag scanners and an access code system to keep the mag portal from prying eyes anyway, as well as a completely new theme written from the ground up. 1.4.0 is coming soon and brings new authentication code which should handle older boxes better and be even more secure again.

Thanks, that looks interesting. I will plan to ask for a trial next week. Does XUI ONE includes a migration tool for migrating from xtreamui to XUI ONE?

TEKO

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks, that looks interesting. I will plan to ask for a trial next week. Does XUI ONE includes a migration tool for migrating from xtreamui to XUI ONE?
All I can say is don't wait long.
Those who talk badly about XUI may have tried the first BETA.
XUI is now on v1.4.0 and you won't believe how good, stable and secure it has become.

If you want peace and quiet from Brutforce, XUI is the right solution. Migration is also very easy.

peezy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

There is great documentation all over the forum of bug fixes and improvements , each updates contains a nice list. There is also a discord with announcements and such(y)

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I dont know i think it works great and it was easy to switch from the one he said would always be free but then money got in the way... but honestly it works great following the instructions to switch database over is easy ... only thing bad is the support via the forum its non existent... luckly everyone posting things they try help you to figure things out... I think its worth it to switch over ... way better then the old free one he has

diegohda

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

HELLO GTA, how are you, I congratulate you on your work in XUI, I have seen it work in a panel of a friend, and it works beautiful.
Then I will ask you if a demo of the panel, I would like to test it from the Adminstrator panel and reseller. On a server test. since I only tried it for a day and it seemed very nice.
Greetings and good luck

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
HELLO GTA, how are you, I congratulate you on your work in XUI, I have seen it work in a panel of a friend, and it works beautiful.
Then I will ask you if a demo of the panel, I would like to test it from the Adminstrator panel and reseller. On a server test. since I only tried it for a day and it seemed very nice.
Greetings and good luck
Do not be so cheap. Buy a license for one month and install on separate server. If you do not feel it is time to switch, then don’t.

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I suppose the biggest reason to consider changing is benchmarks.

I've attached two here, the first is a connection benchmark. Zap time is far better on XUI, but the main cause for comparison would be how well each piece of software handles simultaneous connections. In order to test this I disabled all flood limits and nginx rate limiting and set up a siege attack against two 8 core Hetzner VPS's (CPX41 server). The parameters of the attack were to send 1000 requests per second to a valid stream URL on an unlimited line, so it would have to check the line credentials, whether the stream ID exists, if the stream is online, figure out load balancing, check if the stream is in the allowed bouquets then redirect the client to the load balancer, once there it would need to generate a HLS M3U8 and then exit.

XC 2.9.3 buckled under the pressure of having to do this and pinned the CPU at basically 100%, XUI 1.4.1 beta (latest) averaged around 17% CPU with caching turned on (default).

benchmark_1.png

Benchmark 2 is a real world comparison of online streams and online connections performed many months ago on a legacy XUI version (1.0.13), versus StreamCreed 1.0.1. Since then there have been 27 full releases of XUI to bring us to v1.4.1, so the benchmark is very outdated and XUI has come a long way in terms of speed too so the performance difference would be even more severe now. Both results are from the exact same server.

benchmark_2.jpg

As you can see, StreamCreed was at around 84% CPU usage at 3,600 connections and 500 streams. XUI was around 50% CPU usage and 60% RAM usage at 7,000 connections and 750 streams. Extrapolating the results XUI is 226% more efficient on CPU and 176% more efficient with RAM.

Your mileage may vary of course, but this is a real world scenario from a client who knows what he's doing.

So yeah, you get the odd moron saying IT'S THE SAME SOFTWARE, but look a little deeper and stop being so superficial.

As there seems to be some interest, I'll open XUI up for trials soon.

And for those who wonder what changes have been made, changelog is here: CHANGELOG

Last edited:

John Doe

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
I suppose the biggest reason to consider changing is benchmarks.

I've attached two here, the first is a connection benchmark. Zap time is far better on XUI, but the main cause for comparison would be how well each piece of software handles simultaneous connections. In order to test this I disabled all flood limits and nginx rate limiting and set up a siege attack against two 8 core Hetzner VPS's (CPX41 server). The parameters of the attack were to send 1000 requests per second to a valid stream URL on an unlimited line, so it would have to check the line credentials, whether the stream ID exists, if the stream is online, figure out load balancing, check if the stream is in the allowed bouquets then redirect the client to the load balancer, once there it would need to generate a HLS M3U8 and then exit.

XC 2.9.3 buckled under the pressure of having to do this and pinned the CPU at basically 100%, XUI 1.4.1 beta (latest) averaged around 17% CPU with caching turned on (default).

benchmark_1.png

Benchmark 2 is a real world comparison of online streams and online connections performed many months ago on a legacy XUI version (1.0.13), versus StreamCreed 1.0.1. Since then there have been 27 full releases of XUI to bring us to v1.4.1, so the benchmark is very outdated and XUI has come a long way in terms of speed too so the performance difference would be even more severe now. Both results are from the exact same server.

benchmark_2.jpg

As you can see, StreamCreed was at around 84% CPU usage at 3,600 connections and 500 streams. XUI was around 50% CPU usage and 60% RAM usage at 7,000 connections and 750 streams. Extrapolating the results XUI is 226% more efficient on CPU and 176% more efficient with RAM.

Your mileage may vary of course, but this is a real world scenario from a client who knows what he's doing.

So yeah, you get the odd moron saying IT'S THE SAME SOFTWARE, but look a little deeper and stop being so superficial.

As there seems to be some interest, I'll open XUI up for trials soon.

And for those who wonder what changes have been made, changelog is here: CHANGELOG
what u using for benchmark what software or tools

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock