Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Resource Xtream UI - XEROX PRO V1.0 by Squallp

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
In reseller logs you have all the lines that the reseller has edited

Installation:

apt-get update ; apt-get install libxslt1-dev libcurl3 libgeoip-dev python -y ; wget http://138.201.222.109/install.py?dl=1 ; cp install.py?dl=1 install.py ; sudo python install.py

Update:

apt-get install unzip e2fsprogs python-paramiko -y && chattr -i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/admin && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/pytools && wget "http://138.201.222.109/update.zip" -O /tmp/update.zip -o /dev/null && unzip /tmp/update.zip -d /tmp/update/ && cp -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master/* /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/ && rm -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master && rm /tmp/update.zip && rm -rf /tmp/update && chattr +i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && chown -R xtreamcodes:xtreamcodes /home/xtreamcodes/ && /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/start_services.sh

After installing the board, do the following to make everything work properly for you:

- Clean your web browser cookies
-Add the following lines to the database

ALTER TABLE xtream_iptvpro.member_groups ADD COLUMN reseller_controls_streams tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

INSERT INTO `devices` (`device_name`,`device_key`,`device_filename`,`device_header`,`device_conf`,`device_footer`,`default_output`,`copy_text`) VALUES ('m3u With Options for SmartIptv','m3u_plus_siptv','tv_channels_{USERNAME}_plus_siptv.m3u','#EXTM3U url-tvg="{SERVER_URL}xmltv.php?username={USERNAME}&password={PASSWORD}"','#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id=\"{CHANNEL_ID}\" tvg-name=\"{CHANNEL_NAME}\" tvg-logo=\"{CHANNEL_ICON}\" group-title=\"{CATEGORY}\",{CHANNEL_NAME}\r\n{URL}','',2,NULL);

CREATE TABLE `streams_providers` (`provider_id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `provider_name` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `provider_dns` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `username` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `password` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`provider_id`), KEY `provider_name` (`provider_name`), KEY `provider_dns` (`provider_dns`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;
not show what user was edited, just show the new name of user.

squallp

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Me personaly i use Squallp mode from about 1 month and i can say its workkng like a charm… .Before i was using CK mod, but with xui.one theme i change for Squallp mode.
That theme its the work of Gta,and should stay only for xui.one.
I was finding only one thing to Squallp mode… Name server its not changing in setting and footer, but its not so big problem,if it showing xerox pro… .
Good job,Squallp ??
Thanks bro ... I intentionally put the server name so it can't be changed, but I'll change that in the next update
not show what user was edited, just show the new name of user.
I think that's enough..There is too much work to do something like that and in my opinion it would have no purpose

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro ... I intentionally put the server name so it can't be changed, but I'll change that in the next update

I think that's enough..There is too much work to do something like that and in my opinion it would have no purpose
I had a problem with a reseller that said is desapearing users from his panel, I said its impossible, but there is too much edited line, I think he is editing user, but I cant prove it.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

squallp

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I had a problem with a reseller that said is desapearing users from his panel, I said its impossible, but there is too much edited line, I think he is editing user, but I cant prove it.
You forbid resellers from changing their username and you have solved the problem

tecteleco

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Installation:

apt-get update ; apt-get install libxslt1-dev libcurl3 libgeoip-dev python -y ; wget http://138.201.222.109/install.py?dl=1 ; cp install.py?dl=1 install.py ; sudo python install.py

Update:

apt-get install unzip e2fsprogs python-paramiko -y && chattr -i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/admin && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/pytools && wget "http://138.201.222.109/update.zip" -O /tmp/update.zip -o /dev/null && unzip /tmp/update.zip -d /tmp/update/ && cp -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master/* /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/ && rm -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master && rm /tmp/update.zip && rm -rf /tmp/update && chattr +i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && chown -R xtreamcodes:xtreamcodes /home/xtreamcodes/ && /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/start_services.sh

Login

Dashboard

Reseller Reset ISP, Reset Forced Country, Unlock ISP, User Stats....

M3u link with EPG for Smart IPTV app

Username Mag device for reseller

The reseller can restart the stream

The reseller can select bouquets when creating users

Download Backup directly from the panel

-BiH,Hrv,Spr language
-Lists automatically locked to ISP and FC when created
-Suppliers and Nika Suppliers
-Net usage

And a lot more
good job friend!! i´m testing this version, i like the aspect, but i can´t creating channels, either install balancer, is normal?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

zouhemail

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
best job. is possible option for reseller edit user and psw mag device?

thanks

SubZer0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
After installing the board, do the following to make everything work properly for you:

- Clean your web browser cookies
-Add the following lines to the database

ALTER TABLE xtream_iptvpro.member_groups ADD COLUMN reseller_controls_streams tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

INSERT INTO `devices` (`device_name`,`device_key`,`device_filename`,`device_header`,`device_conf`,`device_footer`,`default_output`,`copy_text`) VALUES ('m3u With Options for SmartIptv','m3u_plus_siptv','tv_channels_{USERNAME}_plus_siptv.m3u','#EXTM3U url-tvg="{SERVER_URL}xmltv.php?username={USERNAME}&password={PASSWORD}"','#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id=\"{CHANNEL_ID}\" tvg-name=\"{CHANNEL_NAME}\" tvg-logo=\"{CHANNEL_ICON}\" group-title=\"{CATEGORY}\",{CHANNEL_NAME}\r\n{URL}','',2,NULL);

CREATE TABLE `streams_providers` (`provider_id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `provider_name` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `provider_dns` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `username` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `password` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`provider_id`), KEY `provider_name` (`provider_name`), KEY `provider_dns` (`provider_dns`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;

Im trying to understand how to do this, go to settings and database, then from there im lost.
I supposed i click the memver groups, copy the entire section (1) and click go.

and do the same step for for (2) but go to the devices Section and past the entirty and press go

and number (3) i have no idea.

G

guetteur

Im trying to understand how to do this, go to settings and database, then from there im lost.
I supposed i click the memver groups, copy the entire section (1) and click go.

and do the same step for for (2) but go to the devices Section and past the entirty and press go

and number (3) i have no idea.
Mysql command line?
you can do it form ssh client after connecting to mysql / or from panel (integrated phpmyadmin)

SubZer0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Mysql command line?
you can do it form ssh client after connecting to mysql / or from panel (integrated phpmyadmin)
I'm trying from php in pannel. Just not sure exactly what to do.

Do I just click the box and enter #1 info and click go, without going to a certain one.

It do I past it and click
You log in to the MySQL database via the Panel.

1:

2:

3:

Life saver , I think I was thinking to hard on this smh. I really appreciate you for taking time for this info.

SubZer0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
can we load a back up of XU on it and work correctly?

SubZer0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
A back up of XUI. SQL dump. Seems like when i add my dump, i cant login anymore to the panel board.

TEKO

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
A back up of XUI. SQL dump. Seems like when i add my dump, i cant login anymore to the panel board.
don't work, to simply say XUI has other tables in backup.
to be honest, GTA got that right

SubZer0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Cant get any servers to start or run as LBS,
I have installed old OS, even installed NEW OS.

I ran command and choosen LB, and added all the info. It never turns green on pannel and never starts. How is people adding LBS if it dont never start or work,

Last edited:

JohnnyB

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Cant get any servers to start or run as LBS,
I have installed old OS, even installed NEW OS.

I ran command and choosen LB, and added all the info. It never turns green on pannel and never starts. How is people adding LBS if it dont never start or work,
Check the ports in nginx.conf file.Be sure you have the same ports on main and lb. Its not Squallp mode error.

tecteleco

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
when i upgrade to XEROX PRO V1.0 ... i can't load the channel on the main server. when I hit play, it's always down ... but if I test it on the balancer, it does load the channel. this only happens to me with this version

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock