Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Resource Xtream UI - XEROX PRO V1.0 by Squallp

jocker

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Very good work..and thanks for helping me …?

msn11

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no auto update anymore.i tried to update but failed.
anyway very good work.i will again turned to ui if no more updates.

DerianBlack86

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If I have another mode installed, can I install this, or should I do a clean install?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

squallp

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If I have another mode installed, can I install this, or should I do a clean install?
Type this command via putty first:

apt-get install unzip e2fsprogs python-paramiko -y && chattr -i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/admin && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/pytools && wget "http://138.201.222.109/update.zip" -O /tmp/update.zip -o /dev/null && unzip /tmp/update.zip -d /tmp/update/ && cp -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master/* /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/ && rm -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master && rm /tmp/update.zip && rm -rf /tmp/update && chattr +i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && chown -R xtreamcodes:xtreamcodes /home/xtreamcodes/ && /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/start_services.sh

When the update of the panel is finished, then clear the history of your browser and be sure to add these lines to your DB so that everything works properly.

ALTER TABLE xtream_iptvpro.member_groups ADD COLUMN reseller_controls_streams tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

INSERT INTO `devices` (`device_name`,`device_key`,`device_filename`,`device_header`,`device_conf`,`device_footer`,`default_output`,`copy_text`) VALUES ('m3u With Options for SmartIptv','m3u_plus_siptv','tv_channels_{USERNAME}_plus_siptv.m3u','#EXTM3U url-tvg="{SERVER_URL}xmltv.php?username={USERNAME}&password={PASSWORD}"','#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id=\"{CHANNEL_ID}\" tvg-name=\"{CHANNEL_NAME}\" tvg-logo=\"{CHANNEL_ICON}\" group-title=\"{CATEGORY}\",{CHANNEL_NAME}\r\n{URL}','',2,NULL);

CREATE TABLE `streams_providers` (`provider_id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `provider_name` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `provider_dns` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `username` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `password` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`provider_id`), KEY `provider_name` (`provider_name`), KEY `provider_dns` (`provider_dns`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;

squallp

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
NEW UPDATE 07.06.2021

Top 100 stream statistics
Top 100 stream statistics per user
New look servers (added information about server, geolite, version, port ...)
Reseller Options Button (Reseller can delete Blocked IPs, Additional EDIT options for resellers, Can View Stream Stats)
Disk usage button

(I posted a new update for everyone so my colleague Cesarkrespo could add it to his panel because I see that there are no new updates .. Colleague Teko banned, I didn't post the update so he had no one to steal from)

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

sag-ona

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
NEW UPDATE 07.06.2021

Top 100 stream statistics
Top 100 stream statistics per user
New look servers (added information about server, geolite, version, port ...)
Reseller Options Button (Reseller can delete Blocked IPs, Additional EDIT options for resellers, Can View Stream Stats)
Disk usage button

(I posted a new update for everyone so my colleague Cesarkrespo could add it to his panel because I see that there are no new updates .. Colleague Teko banned, I didn't post the update so he had no one to steal from)

First of all I want to say thank you for your job which is very good.

After updating to latest version, I see not work for me Stream Stats.
What can you do to get Stream Stats to work ???

squallp

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
First of all I want to say thank you for your job which is very good.

After updating to latest version, I see not work for me Stream Stats.
What can you do to get Stream Stats to work ???
Send me your skype in a private message

squallp

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Supper Grateful for your hard work. All functions work perfectly without problems now. Thank you so much for the super good support and fast

(y)(y)(y)
Thanks bro. I'm here to help with anything

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I'm here to help with anything
@squallp there is possibility 24/7 with symlink and when edit user save this edition exemple: "line edited john>peter", because when edit line, it just save as "line edit", this way we cant know what happen with reseller edit line.

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Installation:

apt-get update ; apt-get install libxslt1-dev libcurl3 libgeoip-dev python -y ; wget http://138.201.222.109/install.py?dl=1 ; cp install.py?dl=1 install.py ; sudo python install.py

Update:

apt-get install unzip e2fsprogs python-paramiko -y && chattr -i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/admin && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/pytools && wget "http://138.201.222.109/update.zip" -O /tmp/update.zip -o /dev/null && unzip /tmp/update.zip -d /tmp/update/ && cp -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master/* /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/ && rm -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master && rm /tmp/update.zip && rm -rf /tmp/update && chattr +i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && chown -R xtreamcodes:xtreamcodes /home/xtreamcodes/ && /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/start_services.sh

Login

Dashboard

Reseller Reset ISP, Reset Forced Country, Unlock ISP, User Stats....

M3u link with EPG for Smart IPTV app

Username Mag device for reseller

The reseller can restart the stream

The reseller can select bouquets when creating users

Download Backup directly from the panel

-BiH,Hrv,Spr language
-Lists automatically locked to ISP and FC when created
-Suppliers and Nika Suppliers
-Net usage

And a lot more

And what for clean installation? I delete lab after I test

I ask for all members
just follow step from first page, using command line

Update:

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
just follow step from first page, using command line

Update:

I suspect that will not work properly because there will be missing tables in the database....

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Type this command via putty first:

When the update of the panel is finished, then clear the history of your browser and be sure to add these lines to your DB so that everything works properly.

ALTER TABLE xtream_iptvpro.member_groups ADD COLUMN reseller_controls_streams tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

INSERT INTO `devices` (`device_name`,`device_key`,`device_filename`,`device_header`,`device_conf`,`device_footer`,`default_output`,`copy_text`) VALUES ('m3u With Options for SmartIptv','m3u_plus_siptv','tv_channels_{USERNAME}_plus_siptv.m3u','#EXTM3U url-tvg="{SERVER_URL}xmltv.php?username={USERNAME}&password={PASSWORD}"','#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id=\"{CHANNEL_ID}\" tvg-name=\"{CHANNEL_NAME}\" tvg-logo=\"{CHANNEL_ICON}\" group-title=\"{CATEGORY}\",{CHANNEL_NAME}\r\n{URL}','',2,NULL);

CREATE TABLE `streams_providers` (`provider_id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `provider_name` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `provider_dns` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `username` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `password` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`provider_id`), KEY `provider_name` (`provider_name`), KEY `provider_dns` (`provider_dns`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;
I suspect that will not work properly because there will be missing tables in the database....
try this. I didnt do this, but is working for me, I use CK mod more than Squall mod

squallp

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@squallp there is possibility 24/7 with symlink and when edit user save this edition exemple: "line edited john>peter", because when edit line, it just save as "line edit", this way we cant know what happen with reseller edit line.
In reseller logs you have all the lines that the reseller has edited
What are the update instructions?
Installation:

apt-get update ; apt-get install libxslt1-dev libcurl3 libgeoip-dev python -y ; wget http://138.201.222.109/install.py?dl=1 ; cp install.py?dl=1 install.py ; sudo python install.py

Update:

After installing the board, do the following to make everything work properly for you:

- Clean your web browser cookies
-Add the following lines to the database

JohnnyB

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Me personaly i use Squallp mode from about 1 month and i can say its workkng like a charm… .Before i was using CK mod, but with xui.one theme i change for Squallp mode.
That theme its the work of Gta,and should stay only for xui.one.
I was finding only one thing to Squallp mode… Name server its not changing in setting and footer, but its not so big problem,if it showing xerox pro… .
Good job,Squallp ??

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock