Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Download Xtream UI Released old posts!

Boy.73

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
so as already said this and a UI that in the end brings you back to banging your head on the wall who does not understand and better that you put aside there have been some that year you had the chance to test v.3 which would be 2.9 nulled and now you are speculating without a good end at most you can take this UI and if you are good you work as you want and useless to ask the vod there are no series there are etc etc you have not read that a devol version is therefore useless to insist and ask questions of the cabbage as a fix vod if you are capable just take the php of the vod of the 1.6 version or those still a part of the 2 and expand it but don't ask the usual questions of the cabbage because if I have to expand this UI and make it possible I would not do the my job and I would publish it for free here you have the possibility of a nulled beta version so you know what the problems are if you are as good as you have done destroying iptv selling to dogs and expanding even a free so if not, put yourself aside:mad::mad:

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

tousleserver

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i installed it yesterday
And it looks good
i tested ( one channels ) on demand and it's verry good

question :
238860445.jpg

i can't add files with many channels , it's really difficult to do one by one

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

bigomod

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i've installed on ubuntu 18.04 and it works fine (patched bouquet from git). I've tried to setup one load balancer, but it does'nt work. Someone have tried that or have any experience with the LB setup?

Thanks!

sympan

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
return this errors in MAIN installation

/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/bin/php: error while loading shared libraries: libexslt.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/sbin/php-fpm: error while loading shared libraries: libexslt.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/sbin/php-fpm: error while loading shared libraries: libexslt.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

anyone can help ?
plus if choose LB can connect with old installation of v2 ?

Amit

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I do get these errors?

/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/bin/php: error while loading shared libr aries: libexslt.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/sbin/php-fpm: error while loading shared libraries: libexslt.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or direc tory
/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/sbin/php-fpm: error while loading shared libraries: libexslt.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or direc tory

megasat2008

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I do get these errors?

/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/bin/php: error while loading shared libr aries: libexslt.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
sudo apt-get install libxslt1-dev

NeySlim

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i've installed on ubuntu 18.04 and it works fine (patched bouquet from git). I've tried to setup one load balancer, but it does'nt work. Someone have tried that or have any experience with the LB setup?

Thanks!

Yes, it works well. You have to add it on main, get the ID. And when asked, use the ID, and the mysql password you were asked to write it down at main install.

no you can't import stream list,

And on smartiptv you can't use categories.. only show all channels xD
Smartiptv displays categories for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

NeySlim

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I made SQL requests to migrate users, reg_users, bouquets and streams from XC1.6 panel to XC 2 panel.
Be careful, the panel tries to start the streams on the main and on the loadbalancers that have ID matching the xc 1.6 one.

You first have to create a database named xtream_old and restore you v1 backup inside of it:

mysql -u root -p "CREATE xtream_old"
mysql -u root -p < ./xtream_iptvpro_WHATEVER.sql

Then run this requests:
PHP:
( mysql -u root -p  to login mysql first )

TRUNCATE TABLE xtream_iptvpro.bouquets;
INSERT INTO xtream_iptvpro.bouquets (id, bouquet_name, bouquet_channels)
SELECT id, bouquet_name, bouquet_channels
from xtream_old.bouquets;

TRUNCATE TABLE xtream_iptvpro.member_groups;
INSERT INTO xtream_iptvpro.member_groups (group_id, group_name, group_color, is_banned, is_admin, is_reseller, total_allowed_gen_trials, total_allowed_gen_in, delete_users)
select  group_id, group_name, group_color, is_banned, is_admin, is_reseller, total_allowed_gen_trials, total_allowed_gen_in, can_delete
from xtream_old.member_groups;

TRUNCATE TABLE xtream_iptvpro.reg_users; 
INSERT INTO xtream_iptvpro.reg_users (id, username, password, email, ip, date_registered, verify_key, last_login, member_group_id, verified, credits, notes, status, default_lang)
select id, username, password, email, ip, date_registered, verify_key, last_login, member_group_id, verified, credits, notes, status, default_lang
from xtream_old.reg_users;

TRUNCATE TABLE xtream_iptvpro.streams;
INSERT INTO xtream_iptvpro.streams (id,`type`,category_id,stream_display_name,stream_source,stream_icon,notes,created_channel_location,enable_transcode,transcode_attributes,custom_ffmpeg,movie_propeties,movie_subtitles,read_native,target_container,stream_all,remove_subtitles,custom_sid,epg_id,channel_id,epg_lang,`order`,auto_restart,transcode_profile_id,pids_create_channel,cchannel_rsources,gen_timestamps,added)
SELECT id,`type`,category_id,stream_display_name,stream_source,stream_icon,notes,created_channel_location,enable_transcode,transcode_attributes,custom_ffmpeg,movie_propeties,movie_subtitles,read_native,target_container_id,stream_all,remove_subtitles,custom_sid,epg_id,channel_id,epg_lang,`order`,auto_restart,transcode_profile_id,pids_create_channel,create_channel_queue,gen_pts,added
FROM xtream_old.streams;

TRUNCATE TABLE xtream_iptvpro.streams_options;
INSERT INTO xtream_iptvpro.streams_options (id, stream_id, argument_id, `value`)
SELECT id, stream_id, argument_id, `value`
FROM xtream_old.streams_options;

TRUNCATE TABLE xtream_iptvpro.streams_sys;
INSERT INTO xtream_iptvpro.streams_sys (server_stream_id, stream_id, server_id, parent_id, pid, to_analyze, stream_status, stream_started, stream_info, current_source)
SELECT server_stream_id, stream_id, server_id, parent_id, pid, to_analyze, stream_status, stream_started, stream_info, current_source
FROM xtream_old.streams_sys;

TRUNCATE TABLE xtream_iptvpro.stream_categories;
INSERT INTO xtream_iptvpro.stream_categories (id,category_type,category_name)
SELECT id, category_type, category_name
FROM xtream_old.stream_categories;

TRUNCATE TABLE xtream_iptvpro.users;
INSERT INTO xtream_iptvpro.users  (id, member_id, username, password, exp_date, admin_enabled, enabled, admin_notes, reseller_notes, bouquet, max_connections, is_restreamer, allowed_ips, allowed_ua, is_trial, created_at, created_by, pair_id, is_mag, force_server_id, is_isplock, as_number, isp_desc, forced_country, is_stalker)
SELECT `id`, `member_id`, `username`, `password`, `exp_date`, `admin_enabled`, `enabled`, `admin_notes`, `reseller_notes`, `bouquet`, `max_connections`, `is_restreamer`, `allowed_ips`, `allowed_ua`, `is_trial`, `created_at`, `created_by`, `pair_id`, `is_mag`, `force_server_id`, `is_isplock`, `as_number`, `isp_desc`, `forced_country`, `is_stalker`
FROM xtream_old.users;

TRUNCATE TABLE xtream_iptvpro.user_output;
INSERT INTO xtream_iptvpro.user_output (`id`, `user_id`, `access_output_id`)
SELECT `id`, `user_id`, `access_output_id`
FROM xtream_old.user_output;

Last edited by a moderator:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock