Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Download Xtream UI Released old posts!

outlawuk

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
.:[ WARNING ]:.

http://xtreamcodes.org/ is claiming to be open source and a new replacement for Xtream-Codes including a 2.9 installer.

Please be VERY careful, this is used encrypted source code from the real XC and we have no idea what its actually doing. The database is left wide open and streams can be taken with ease.

This is just a User Interface for the existing source code written by XC. Nothing new and no GPU support. I just ran the installer and it cannot even get the MySQL command right and fails each and every time.

Please be careful if you choose to use this as a temp solution.

Thanks, World of IPTV Staff.

remove your warning its just because your script is not done and you want to make money when these guys provided it for free wind your neck in and join the corner with streaminy

D

DM 3

remove your warning its just because your script is not done and you want to make money when these guys provided it for free wind your neck in and join the corner with streaminy

I suggest you check yourself at the door mate.

We have been up front about the status of SlipStream from the word go and not hidden anything about its current limitations.

It is all very well and good you sitting there behind your computer screen gobbing off but if you had anything real to say or any real talent then you would code your own.

I've spoken to the dev for this UI (Its not a panel, its a UI for someone elses framework) and they took on board my security concerns and fixed them.

Go sit in the corner with the other idiots who like to run their mouths online and have nothing better to do.

72 hour timeout in the corner for you, muppet.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I suggest you check yourself at the door mate.

We have been up front about the status of SlipStream from the word go and not hidden anything about its current limitations.

It is all very well and good you sitting there behind your computer screen gobbing off but if you had anything real to say or any real talent then you would code your own.

I've spoken to the dev for this UI (Its not a panel, its a UI for someone elses framework) and they took on board my security concerns and fixed them.

Go sit in the corner with the other idiots who like to run their mouths online and have nothing better to do.

72 hour timeout in the corner for you, muppet.

Wow you get some right doughnuts mate 72h ban well deserved ?

D

DM 3

Wow you get some right doughnuts mate 72h ban well deserved ?

The annoying thing is that I already updated the status of the thread once because I got hounded by their friends. they laucnhed a massive verbal attack on me for my legit security concerns. But if those security concerns were left unchecked and they got hacked then they would blame the staff here for not checking the software. Which we do in our free time because we care.

It is just a shame that people are quick to mouth off online yet 99% of them sit there and put their heads down in real person.

My comment to anyone that has an issue with what I say or do, meet me for a coffee and lets see how rude and confrontational they are then.

I don't like to be the bad guy but I also won't accept that kind of attitude towards other members, let alone staff members.

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I think everyone has the right to their own opinions but slagging people like your off is bang out of order when its you guys who are hard at work developing new innovative things and bringing them to the table while they like most are leaching parasites causing negativity and drama, its just not on, respect to you and your crew for ss and respect to xc ui teams too, yous all are helping the scene, paid solution or not, that's upto yous the developers not these muppets on here causing you guys grief by calling yous fake or fraud so well said ?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
D

DM 3

I think everyone has the right to their own opinions but slagging people like your off is bang out of order when its you guys who are hard at work developing new innovative things and bringing them to the table while they like most are leaching parasites causing negativity and drama, its just not on, respect to you and your crew for ss and respect to xc ui teams too, yous all are helping the scene, paid solution or not, that's upto yous the developers not these muppets on here causing you guys grief by calling yous fake or fraud so well said ?

I totally agree.

Some of the XC UI team came and started some trouble in the SS groups so I went over to the XC UI discord cahnneel and had a good chat with the lead dev. Gave them some pointers about which security issues I had concerns about. Told them how to fix them and told them in public that I would update this thread once the code was really 'open source' and they fixed the security issues. Which they did.

I don't see any other panel programmer helping other panels out? Some people just thrive on negativity and its such a shame.

kaka_05

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Enough plz this talk as stupids words , we should find out about this panel and what errors inside it

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I totally agree.

Some of the XC UI team came and started some trouble in the SS groups so I went over to the XC UI discord cahnneel and had a good chat with the lead dev. Gave them some pointers about which security issues I had concerns about. Told them how to fix them and told them in public that I would update this thread once the code was really 'open source' and they fixed the security issues. Which they did.

I don't see any other panel programmer helping other panels out? Some people just thrive on negativity and its such a shame.

Ah didn't know that, hopefully yous have worked out your differences, it's a shame to hear especially when you guys are all talented in your own ways, hats off to both teams

mikeeps2

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i install the panel , but what is the username and password ? for login ?

D

DM 3

Sorry. was just a guess.

You might want to reach out and find their discord channel

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock