Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource XCIPTV V 4.0.3(558) Hardcoded/Ads Free/Package Name Changed 558

Register & Get access to index

Venom420

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes the ads banner cane be set to "gone" in each categories.xml and yes you can also remove or hide any button using the xml file if you know how I have created many layouts that way and I did post after saying that the wrong version was uploaded and I updated the link
'Any' button cannot be removed by modifying the properties in layout xml (some can, others cannot) - why do so many people ask how to remove EPG etc if it were that simple ?. Visibility of the main categories (Live TV, EPG, VOD, Series) is hardcoded - if it were not then how would it work with a management panel ?

As said i will test the 'new' version

rbyw1203

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
'Any' button cannot be removed by modifying the properties in layout xml (some can, others cannot) - why do so many people ask how to remove EPG etc if it were that simple ?. Visibility of the main categories (Live TV, EPG, VOD, Series) is hardcoded - if it were not then how would it work with a management panel ?

As said i will test the 'new' version
This was done purely in categories xml so yes you can remove/or move the buttons there. you think this was done in smali? and yes thats a newer version

Venom420

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

rbyw1203

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
erm..... think you are missing the point here
If the visibility of any 'element' (button, banner... whatever) are hardcoded then changing the visibility attribute in a layout xml has NO effect - this is a fact.
erm..... think you are missing the point here
If the visibility of any 'element' (button, banner... whatever) are hardcoded then changing the visibility attribute in a layout xml has NO effect - this is a fact.
not here to argue but yes you can suscessfully change or remove items in xml files with a bit of creativity and they work fine https://www.worldofiptv.com/resources/xciptv-4-0-2-simpsons-theme-live-tv-only-hardcoded.1061/

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Venom420

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
They are hardcoded in smali on that version. You can do anything you want with xml files with a bit of changing and creativity
^They are hardcoded in smali' - that is all i was saying....

and Yes... as i am sure most people know, if you are just looking to rebrand then changing layout xml is usually sufficient.

PS. The Simpsons mod i like....

rbyw1203

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
^They are hardcoded in smali' - that is all i was saying....

and Yes... as i am sure most people know, if you are just looking to rebrand then changing layout xml is usually sufficient.

PS. The Simpsons mod i like....
Thx and yes it's not designed for panel use after mods to xml it is for hardcode single dns only

rbyw1203

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I never mentioned it was for panel use :cool:
never said you did was just saying its not. But the whole topic of the conversation was that the xml can not be modified to remove or move buttons which it can even if its hardcoded in smali

Venom420

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
never said you did was just saying its not. But the whole topic of the conversation was that the xml can not be modified to remove or move buttons which it can even if its hardcoded in smali

:ROFLMAO: Erm .... NO

If something is hardcoded - changing visibility to 'gone' in an xml file will either have no effect, or cause the app to crash.

Hardcoding overrides XML

(to be clear - i am not saying that elements can not be hidden by 'creative' work in XML, or changing attributes - what I am saying is that if something is hardcoded in a smali, changing an xml will not always work and can break the app)

rbyw1203

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: Erm .... NO

If something is hardcoded - changing visibility to 'gone' in an xml file will either have no effect, or cause the app to crash.

Hardcoding overrides XML

(to be clear - i am not saying that elements can not be hidden by 'creative' work in XML, or changing attributes - what I am saying is that if something is hardcoded in a smali, changing an xml will not always work and can break the app)
Yes it can if done incorectly and as long as the smali is not changed it works fine and by doing the xml files you can create a different theme for each category file where if you change in smali it will change for all category themes But yes its more than just changing the visibilioty to gone it requires some editing

Venom420

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes it can if done incorectly and as long as the smali is not changed it works fine and by doing the xml files you can create a different theme for each category file where if you change in smali it will change for all category themes But yes its more than just changing the visibilioty to gone it requires some editing

Why would i modify the smali if i could just change an attribute in an xml file ?

Again.... if something is hardcoded it overrides xml attributes;

so... regardless of how i set visibility of (for example) the EPG category in theme 1 xml, if something is hard coded it will still show on ALL themes

I welcome other members of the forum to comment

Last edited:

rbyw1203

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Lol you are so wrong I have an app in process right now that each theme has different buttons removed and even different button images for each theme. I am not just adding" gone" to android::visibility-"gone" and yes it masks (hides) the smali settings it requires changing a few xml lines and moving them around so yes it works thru xml The smali files are still the same

Venom420

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Lol you are so wrong I have an app in process right now that each theme has different buttons removed and even different button images for each theme. I am not just adding" gone" to android::visibility-"gone" and yes it masks (hides) the smali settings it requires changing a few xml lines and moving them around so yes it works thru xml The smali files are still the same

jeeez..... it depends on the buttons (some can be hidden in XML, some cannot) and the coding..... of course different buttons can be hidden in different themes (just not when their attributes / visibility are hard coded!)

Changing XML has no effect on what has been hard coded (think i have mentioned that before)

looking back at the history of your resource several other members who downloaded also commented you had not hidden ads (as advertised) just mentioning

Clearly I am not worthy of your (obvious) superior intellect .

Would love to know how you remove a hard coded category icon in this version of the app from xml alone.... (i will not hold my breath)

Take care,

Hugs n Kisses,

(again i invite other members of the forum to tell me how something that has been hard coded in an app can be removed from changing xml alone)

Last edited:

rbyw1203

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
jeeez..... it depends on the buttons (some can be hidden in XML, some cannot) and the coding..... of course different buttons can be hidden in different themes (just not when their attributes / visibility are hard coded!)

Changing XML has no effect on what has been hard coded (think i have mentioned that before)

looking back at the history of your resource several other members who downloaded also commented you had not hidden ads (as advertised) just mentioning

Clearly I am not worthy of your (obvious) superior intellect .

Would love to know how you remove a hard coded category icon in this version of the app from xml alone.... (i will not hold my breath)

Take care,

Hugs n Kisses,

(again i invite other members of the forum to tell me how something that has been hard coded in an app can be changes in a layout xml)
Ok we are getting nowhere. First I am not changing the buttons visibility in smali those need to be left as is and yes you can overwrite them thru smali but you can manipulate the xml file to hide any button you want (hardcoded or not) if you looked at the xml file of one I did you would see how its done rather than just say its impossible first. It may be a bit off the wall the way its done but it can be done. End of subject

Venom420

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Ok we are getting nowhere. First I am not changing the buttons visibility in smali those need to be left as is and yes you can overwrite them thru smali but you can manipulate the xml file to hide any button you want (hardcoded or not) if you looked at the xml file of one I did you would see how its done rather than just say its impossible first. It may be a bit off the wall the way its done but it can be done. End of subject
Yawn - Good luck with your future mods.

I for one will not pay for one again.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock