Streaming Servers | Server Sale

Download Wowza Streaming Engine 4.7.8 + Update & Crack (Latest)

iNGK

Wowza Streaming Engine 4.7.8 + Update + Patch (Latest)

Tested and working in Windows and Linux.
The downloaded file contain the 4.7.8 Update. Use this file if you want to update a previous 4.7.x version.

Important: Wowza 4.7.8 use Java 9+

Instructions and download:
To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

NO mirror allowed!

Last edited:

Minifreeza

Banned
The major update was 4.7.7 with the webrtc support, Java is nothing but a let down as it uses a lot of CPU.. This version isn't worth interest, maybe if they switch from Java to something else .. but then, there would be no .jar files to crack.. Mmh :unsure:

iNGK

The major update was 4.7.7 with the webrtc support, Java is nothing but a let down as it uses a lot of CPU.. This version isn't worth interest, maybe if they switch from Java to something else .. but then, there would be no .jar files to crack.. Mmh :unsure:
Several people who are using it in production say the opposite... You Know Nothing Jon Snow

iNGK

1000 LIKES , please call me a noob !
shiit great post , thank you for it bro !
I'm going to tell you something. In general, I send the download link to people who don't have the necessary number of likes but who contribute with useful things in the forum. If you are one of those people, send me a PM

iNGK

Java will always be bad, dev or prod.
You don't know what you are talking about. I just want to tell you that I have Java-designed applications running in production environments for more than 8 months without restarting them,.. Oh, and I have a Minecraft server for my daughter to play with her classmates that has not been restarted for more than 6 months. What doesn't work well for you, may work perfectly for others.

And as I said, despite the "maybe but very less likely" good effects of Java 9, this version is pointless as it doesn't add much new features...
I find no sense to continue arguing with you...

Minifreeza

Banned
You don't know what you are talking about. I just want to tell you that I have Java-designed applications running in production environments for more than 8 months without restarting them,.. Oh, and I have a Minecraft server for my daughter to play with her classmates that has not been restarted for more than 6 months. What doesn't work well for you, may work perfectly for others.

I find no sense to continue arguing with you...
Then don't ? I'm not the only one saying Java is taking a lot of CPU, go take a look at Wowza Community Forum !

& as I said, there's no much improvement with this version compared to the previous one and the webrtc support so it's kinda pointless to crack this version, maybe one like 4.8 that should bring more things, but 4.7.8 isn't relevant at all to me.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Then don't ? I'm not the only one saying Java is taking a lot of CPU, go take a look at Wowza Community Forum !

& as I said, there's no much improvement with this version compared to the previous one and the webrtc support so it's kinda pointless to crack this version, maybe one like 4.8 that should bring more things, but 4.7.8 isn't relevant at all to me.
Thank you for your mind, if it does pointless for you than don’t use it, it is very simple.