Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Warning: Scammer and Rats List

Megatron

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I bet he gets a lot of charges backs, he likes to make a lot of sales for $30 usd for all apps lol

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I love a good domestic ?

You've got to give yourself credit eggzie, you know your doing good work, good enough for someone to spend the time to rip it. It's the nature of the business we're in stealing tv channels, cracking apps. The minute you released the app it was gonna be take apart.

My findings from linking to v4 panel is the app hangs waiting for responses. At one point it opened 6 channels on its own in the background, I only noticed coz I checked my ip on xcui for the vpn status. It will work with v4 but not very well. Very unstable

rctempire

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I love a good domestic ?

You've got to give yourself credit eggzie, you know your doing good work, good enough for someone to spend the time to rip it. It's the nature of the business we're in stealing tv channels, cracking apps. The minute you released the app it was gonna be take apart.

My findings from linking to v4 panel is the app hangs waiting for responses. At one point it opened 6 channels on its own in the background, I only noticed coz I checked my ip on xcui for the vpn status. It will work with v4 but not very well. Very unstable
Sadly this is the case, but for research purposes i see why some do it. But to gain and blatantly rip them off and not credit the work of someone else, is going against all good ethics.

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sadly this is the case, but for research purposes i see why some do it. But to gain and blatantly rip them off and not credit the work of someone else, is going against all good ethics.

that is a very good point, I was trying to put a positive spin on it for him.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

lowkeys760

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
that is a very good point, I was trying to put a positive spin on it for him.
I see nightwing aka superman rebrands shows he is going out of business. More than likely going under a new name again I'm sure. You fellas really got him ticked I see.

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I see nightwing aka superman rebrands shows he is going out of business. More than likely going under a new name again I'm sure. You fellas really got him ticked I see.
He has about 50 profiles anyway. Deleting one won't make much of a difference bud.

It's because he knows he was in the wrong and as I've mentioned his name on here he goes and hides lol.

I see his post never really got the attention he was hoping for ??

lowkeys760

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
He has about 50 profiles anyway. Deleting one won't make much of a difference bud.

It's because he knows he was in the wrong and as I've mentioned his name on here he goes and hides lol.

I see his post never really got the attention he was hoping for ??
I agree, i only used one name for almost 20 years, shows others trust you and you are doing great business.

amask357

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There is a seller on discord, bossbaby#0261. When talking to him before selling his service, he told me that I could buy credits and they wouldn’t expire. I paid for 2000 credits and was given a panel. I later got an unlimited panel as well for subs and I was using the 2000 credits for resellers. Today I decided to discontinue the unlimited panel knowing it would cause those customers to be dropped, which didn’t matter because I moved them. When I told him, he told me that I still needed to pay him £100 a month to keep the panel that had my credits in it. He is threatening to delete my panel that has the credits that he told me wouldn’t expire because I won’t pay him £100 a month. The group he is selling for is NWM, at least that is what is on the panel.

TIG

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There is a seller on discord, bossbaby#0261. When talking to him before selling his service, he told me that I could buy credits and they wouldn’t expire. I paid for 2000 credits and was given a panel. I later got an unlimited panel as well for subs and I was using the 2000 credits for resellers. Today I decided to discontinue the unlimited panel knowing it would cause those customers to be dropped, which didn’t matter because I moved them. When I told him, he told me that I still needed to pay him £100 a month to keep the panel that had my credits in it. He is threatening to delete my panel that has the credits that he told me wouldn’t expire because I won’t pay him £100 a month. The group he is selling for is NWM, at least that is what is on the panel.

not good when someone moves the goalposts!

rctempire

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
As from your other thread.

Always pay fees when using PP and never friends and family. You have zero comeback with PP when this happens!
This may help below to calculate this

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
New reported Scammer:

I0TTRh.png

I0T5lM.png

J

JoAodeDeUs

Run away from this Brazilian rat!

He pays you via paypal, any service, when he is in full possession of what he paid, he open dispute, claims not to have received anything, and he claims to have been cheated and paid by iptv list ...
obviously, paypal gives him a win in the dispute, because it is something related to iptv ...
He use any these contacts:

"[email protected]"

VivaxHost – Soluções para Web

"telegram: @vivaxhost"

"https://vivaxhost.net/central/"

"https://vivaxhost.com"

"[email protected]"

"[email protected]"

IPTV PLAYFACIL

+55 81991889522

He had login here as "@akechi"

take care! bandit!
We are going to take down this rat very soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

drunkmonk

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
MEDIA MAVERICK.
recently closed down his Twitter and other feeds, is a big reseller from one of the old hands in the game that has disappeared of radar.

Coming into large sums of money this gangster has taken from a brave few folks.
Screen shots available if needed from this thief.
Bad news MEDIA MAVERICK.
(rat)!!!

yamcell

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
ITVZA IPTTV warren basson it's scammer. don't make any deal with him or u will loose your money and work

John Doe

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
SCAMMER

Becerful with this guys he a scammed me i buy VPS (instant setup) from him and wait 4 days for be activate. I contact him on skype and recive this answer:
Hello I wait 3 days to activate my vps
Today I will ask paypal for refund
I send emails open tickets and don't recive any answer

Estoxy, 11:12 AM
please wait for sometime

your VPS will be activated very soon
Dont Worry

So i never recive it : )

dreambox43

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello I am doing source swap with cardsharingpro and I notice that nobody makes any effort he just pumps and takes advantage of my sources and asks for basically this feed and nothing to share

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock