Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Be careful, he's a @Malcoom new scammer

A G A

Extended Member
Ext. Member
VIP Member 12M
Reaction score
he need money im not give him money blocked me

Malcoom

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
he need money im not give him money blocked me
You asked me for a demo, I gave it to you and you saw that it worked.

Don't waste my time, you didn't buy me anything either so no one scammed you.

Are you angry because I didn't sell it to you?

Good luck 🍀

A G A

Extended Member
Ext. Member
VIP Member 12M
Reaction score
hhhhhhhhhhhhh im not angary

You're just a liar. In the beginning, you needed $5 to buy a phone line, and you didn't have it. I transferred money to you several times. Now, because I didn't give you money, you say, "Don't waste my time." Hahaha! Don't make fun of people. It's shameful.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Malcoom

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hhhhhhhhhhhhh im not angary

You're just a liar. In the beginning, you needed $5 to buy a phone line, and you didn't have it. I transferred money to you several times. Now, because I didn't give you money, you say, "Don't waste my time." Hahaha! Don't make fun of people. It's shameful.
You're just wasting my time, since I gave you a demonstration working.

Good luck 👍

benlisto

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If people still buy from him after this thread it's there own faults. He took me for 650$ and blocked me . He should be banned from this forum so that he doesn't scam anyone else.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Malcoom

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If people still buy from him after this thread it's there own faults. He took me for 650$ and blocked me . He should be banned from this forum so that he doesn't scam anyone else.
Contact us to fix any problems

Malcoom

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Contact you now lol? You took my money and blocked me from tg stop acting like your trying to fix anything.. you're a scammed pos.
I don’t blocked you, my telegram deleted again

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I don’t blocked you, my telegram deleted again
I'm just asking out of curiosity. Has anyone else ever had their Telegram account deleted for no reason?
I've been using Telegram for about 4 years and it hasn't been deleted yet 😁
I ask because if Telegram deletes the account without reason we should use another messaging platform 🤣

padream1970

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm just asking out of curiosity. Has anyone else ever had their Telegram account deleted for no reason?
I've been using Telegram for about 4 years and it hasn't been deleted yet 😁
I ask because if Telegram deletes the account without reason we should use another messaging platform 🤣
Everyone who has Telegram blocked is a scammer, I don't think you need to take a course to see this.
I've also had Telegram for years and I've never been blocked

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Everyone who has Telegram blocked is a scammer, I don't think you need to take a course to see this.
I've also had Telegram for years and I've never been blocked
this answer is as correct as possible. And the fact that Malcolm admitted for the second time that his Telegram account was closed says a lot about him and his work.
As a matter of fact, I have never heard of anyone getting their Telegram account deleted, not even known Scammers. So... anyone can draw their own conclusions

Malcoom

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
this answer is as correct as possible. And the fact that Malcolm admitted for the second time that his Telegram account was closed says a lot about him and his work.
As a matter of fact, I have never heard of anyone getting their Telegram account deleted, not even known Scammers. So... anyone can draw their own conclusions
You think what you want, I don't have to answer you, I'm still here, right? Then close your mouth.

To be clear, they banned the number with which I created the account.

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You think what you want, I don't have to answer you, I'm still here, right? Then close your mouth.

To be clear, they banned the number with which I created the account.
I'm pretty sure you won't be here much longer if you keep going like this.
There was also no way that Telegram would ever close a number.
That's just your completely nonsensical explanation for blocking the world after they pay you and blaming Telegram.
A true seller always does everything to restore contact with his customers.

And yes. Telegram closes accounts when they get too many scam reports, so 100% your accounts were closed for that reason😁😁😁 You are so funny but also annoying at the same time considering the answers you give. I'm just thinking about how you react when a customer contacts you with different problems (I mean how you react until you block me)
Because we definitely know... Telegram is to blame and close the account, you are a 100% correct person.

Malcoom

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you won't be here much longer if you keep going like this.
There was also no way that Telegram would ever close a number.
That's just your completely nonsensical explanation for blocking the world after they pay you and blaming Telegram.
A true seller always does everything to restore contact with his customers.

And yes. Telegram closes accounts when they get too many scam reports, so 100% your accounts were closed for that reason😁😁😁 You are so funny but also annoying at the same time considering the answers you give. I'm just thinking about how you react when a customer contacts you with different problems (I mean how you react until you block me)
Because we definitely know... Telegram is to blame and close the account, you are a 100% correct person.
I always try to get in touch with my clients again.

Don't talk without knowing, of course I'm selling something legal on telegram of course lol without copyright haha.

I know that I have several people who back me up, I don't care what you say or think that doesn't affect me.

A G A

Extended Member
Ext. Member
VIP Member 12M
Reaction score
"After the correspondence, he proved to be an honest person and performed his job correctly. Thank you."

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
He's Zero Scripts rebranded. He's already on Malcoom5 in names on telegram. So that says alot about his accounts. He's still up to his old ways. I've delt with him myself. Just avoid him

Malcoom

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
He's Zero Scripts rebranded. He's already on Malcoom5 in names on telegram. So that says alot about his accounts. He's still up to his old ways. I've delt with him myself. Just avoid him
Hello apocalypse aka slaserx aka drm stuff.

Since you talk nonsense, I'll do it too, if you want to play, let's play.

You do appear in all the scam groups.

Keep scamming people, stop talking shit.

Have a nice day, I have a lot of people who support me and a group with more than 100 people, I know who I am and how to do my job.

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello apocalypse aka slaserx aka drm stuff.

Keep scamming people, stop talking shit.

Have a nice day, I have a lot of people who support me and a group with more than 100 people, I know who I am and how to do my job.
You're in the same category as SlaSerX. Just because "100 people"are in a group you just created last week doesn't mean they support you. That's just 100 people who don't know who you really are or know your past. Understand this, When you delete chats when you get caught up, or called it, and block us it doesn't mean your not zero scripts because you say it. Your actions and how you react are what makes you guilty.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock