Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource PANEL IPTV - XTREAM CODE 2021-01-03

Register & Get access to index

KinoO

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
KinoO submitted a new resource:

PANEL IPTV - XTREAM CODE - PANEL IPTV

PHP:
 Useful information: Installation performed on hundreds, VPS Linux and Hosting. Compatible with xtream ui. Some features: Panel generates automatic test. Integrated payment gateways. (Not automatic). Link Shortener Vods Request area

GOOD LET'S GO TO TEACH HOW TO INSTALL THIS PANEL:

you need to create 3 DATABASES

panel_accesses
general_panel
panel_users

Note: those DB must be connected to the same user in the database.

good after having made the 3 databases we will now import the files that are in the folder AUTT/DUPLEX/ which in this case are the 3 databases, import each database corresponding to your created bank.

after doing this we will now make a note of the following files that are in the root folder, there you will go to your mysql database and the data from your Xtream server .:

==============================
'DataServer.php'
==============================
$ _XPainel ['server'] = 'localhost'; $ _XPanel ['user'] = 'USER MYSQL'; $ _XPainel ['password'] = 'MYSQL PASSWORD'; $ _XPainel ['Painel_acessos'] = 'Painel_acessos'; $ _XPainel ['Painel_geral'] = 'Painel_geral'; $ _XPainel ['Painel_user'] = 'Painel_users'; // ====================================== // ~ MySQL XtreamCodes information ~ // ====================================== $ _XCodes ['server'] = "IP-SERVER"; $ _XCodes ['port'] = '7999'; $ _XCodes ['user'] = 'user_iptvpro'; $ _XCodes ['password'] = 'YOUR PASSWORD'; $ _XCodes ['data bank'] = 'xtream_iptvpro';

===========================
'Xtreamui.php'
===========================

$ logoimg = "YOUR LOGO URL"; $ app1 = "URL APP 1"; $ app2 = "URL APP 2"; $ app3 = "URL APP 3"; $ webplayer = "WEBPLAYER URL"; $ nomeapp1 = "APP NAME 1"; $ nomeapp2 = "APP NAME 2"; $ nomeapp3 = "APP NAME 3"; $ nomewebplayer = "WEBPLAYER NAME"; // ====================================== // ~ MySQL information ~ // ====================================== // ====================================== // ~ MySQL XtreamCodes information ~ // ====================================== $ _XCodes ['server'] = 'IP-SERVER'; $ _XCodes ['port'] = '7999'; $ _XCodes ['user'] = 'user_iptvpro'; $ _XCodes ['password'] = 'YOUR PASSWORD'; $ _XCodes ['data bank'] = 'xtream_iptvpro';

Login: admin
Password: 745716

after having made the notes and settings it will work NORMAL, IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS YOU CAN STILL QUESTION I ANSWER!

Read more about this resource...

This resource has been reported as working in 0 time(s), and as not-working 0 time(s) this month.
(0 time(s) working and 0 time(s) not-working in total)
Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Unless it’s been updated I’m pretty sure you require php 5.6 to install... but it’s been a long time since I looked at the velox panel (which this is).

alex1010

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
someone can check this folder /assets/_________uploads there are some pictures

KinoO

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
ready already put the instructions there!

alex1010

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Does it have instructions for installation?
Cmon read the thread for real.

KinoO submitted a new resource:

PANEL IPTV - XTREAM CODE - PANEL IPTV

[citação] Informações úteis: Instalação realizada em centenas, VPS Linux e Hosting. Compatível com xtream ui. Algumas características: Painel gera teste automático. Gateways de pagamento integrados. (Não automático). Link Shortener Vods Área de solicitação [/cotação]

GOOD LET'S GO TO TEACH HOW TO INSTALL THIS PANEL:

you need to create 3 DATABASES

Note: these banks must be connected to the same user in the database.

good after having made the 3 databases we will now import the files that are in the folder AUTT/DUPLEX/ which in this case are the 3 databases, import each database corresponding to your created bank.

after doing this we will now make a note of the following files that are in the root folder, there you will go to your mysql database and the data from your Xtream server .:

$ _XPainel ['server'] = 'localhost'; $ _XPanel ['user'] = 'USER MYSQL'; $ _XPainel ['password'] = 'MYSQL PASSWORD'; $ _XPainel ['Painel_acessos'] = 'Painel_acessos'; $ _XPainel ['Painel_geral'] = 'Painel_geral'; $ _XPainel ['Painel_user'] = 'Painel_users'; // ====================================== // ~ MySQL XtreamCodes information ~ // ====================================== $ _XCodes ['server'] = "IP-SERVER"; $ _XCodes ['port'] = '7999'; $ _XCodes ['user'] = 'user_iptvpro'; $ _XCodes ['password'] = 'YOUR PASSWORD'; $ _XCodes ['data bank'] = 'xtream_iptvpro';

$ logoimg = "YOUR LOGO URL"; $ app1 = "URL APP 1"; $ app2 = "URL APP 2"; $ app3 = "URL APP 3"; $ webplayer = "WEBPLAYER URL"; $ nomeapp1 = "APP NAME 1"; $ nomeapp2 = "APP NAME 2"; $ nomeapp3 = "APP NAME 3"; $ nomewebplayer = "WEBPLAYER NAME"; // ====================================== // ~ MySQL information ~ // ====================================== // ====================================== // ~ MySQL XtreamCodes information ~ // ====================================== $ _XCodes ['server'] = 'IP-SERVER'; $ _XCodes ['port'] = '7999'; $ _XCodes ['user'] = 'user_iptvpro'; $ _XCodes ['password'] = 'YOUR PASSWORD'; $ _XCodes ['data bank'] = 'xtream_iptvpro';

after having made the notes and settings it will work NORMAL, IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS YOU CAN STILL QUESTION I ANSWER!

Read more about this resource...
someone successfully login with this details ?

gusanakan

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded this and my ESET ENDPOINT SECURITY antivirus in different php files detect trojan "PHP/Kryptik.AE Trojan".

KinoO

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded this and my ESET ENDPOINT SECURITY antivirus in different php files detect trojan "PHP/Kryptik.AE Trojan".

sorry friend more it does not have a virus and another one the file is clean because I scanned it before launching it here please post something that is useful not those things without functions!

obastik

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.obastik.xyz
sorry friend more it does not have a virus and another one the file is clean because I scanned it before launching it here please post something that is useful not those things without functions!

ok. this does not work for me... when i enter the user and pass it bounces back to login php...

KinoO

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
ok. this does not work for me... when i enter the user and pass it bounces back to login php...

you can change the password within the database if you are unable to log in

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock