Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Tutorial Newbie Guide - How to easily make a APP for my IPTV (with downloads) (complete guide)

dsjocker

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, it's me again, the newbie helper haha

Today we'll learn how to make an app for your IPTV (and how to use all the apps you have on this wonderful forum). Let's go.

First of all, download some softwares. I suppose you use Windows like any good newbie haha.

Download an APK Code Editor:

Now just unzip it wherever you like and open .exe software.

When you open, you will see something like this:
K1tKIGL.png

Click on Settings and click in all "Get it Here" buttons that path is empty, like this:

image.png

Download and unpack all this zips in a in a fixed place, like C:\sourcesapk (make this folder)
Now just click "Browse" button and find the binary files. Binary files will be a .jar or .exe or .bat files, take a look:
image.png

Now just click Save and you will be ready!

Now let's make a test. Download an APK that you want to edit and make yours, like this:

For this example, I will be using the APK from this posts:

And also.. don't forget to say thanks to the guy that post it on our forum and make this tutorial possible:

Remember to say thanks you click => (y)

This apk will look like these and u finish:

1.png

2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

That's cool isn't it? Let's continue...

Now back to your APK editor and click in Android icon
image.png

Select Android APK you previously downloaded.
image.png

Select all this checkboxes and click on "Decompile".

Now use navigation bar to find smali_classes2/com/net/eyepeatvpromaster/view/activity/LoginActivity.smali on line 1710

image.png

If you dont see navigation bar (at the top left), do this:
image.png

Edit line 1710 with your DNS:

image.png

If you want to customize colors and formats of your app, right click on "res" folder and "Open in Explorer"
image.png

You'll see a lot of folders, the design elements that you are searching for probably will be on "drawable" folderS, yes, folderS. You need to edit all them.

When you finish, you can go back to apk editor and click in "Build Button" in the lower left corner, with the drawing of a hammer.

Fine!! Now you have an apk with your DNS and you can watch your contents with this apk, but we need to customize it.
Your new apk will be on /dist folder, open it with explorer if you prefrer.

Download this software to change icon and name of app (and sign it):

Install it and go on.

Now pick you recently edited apk in /dist folder as i say, and drag and drop it on the editor.

When decompiling is done, right click on XXXHDPI - V4 and click on Replace Icon. Select icon you want and click on "Yes".
Now hit Ctrl+C and click Yes.
Now click on each icon in right bar and hit Ctrl+W

When u done, u'll see something like this:
image.png

Great!

Now click on "Translations" on top right. And double click on "XC-Smarters" to set the name of your App.
image.png

Click in "Apply to All" button and go to "Properties" tab (top right).

Edit Application Name to the name you want .
image.png

NOW YOU FINALLY DONE!
Hit "Pack APK" and Save the final apk where you want. This final apk is your apk, totally functional and personalizated with your logo and data. Send it to your phone to test it.

That's it guys, it took a lot of work to make this tutorial but I think it will help a lot!

Best Regards!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

m3g4m1nd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
dsjocker thanks for this great tuturial, but i get error when install apk "APK not assign", so i have search and i found my solution and maybe can help some others,
just need to use :

java -jar uber-apk-signer-1.2.1.jar --apks /path/to/apks fater running the command in powershell we get the apk assign and working.
Kepp going the great work.

allserveruk

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hi ya

i have java in there but what files do i need from github ?

dave

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock