Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Announcements: NEW: Credit and Resources System (Download Database)

G

guetteur

yes some were converted awhile ago.... but now I have had a lot more likes since then.. how do I convert the rest of my likes now?
is one time conversion, it mean the forum now use resource and credit system and you need to earn credits.

Gearhead

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
is one time conversion, it mean the forum now use resource and credit system and you need to earn credits.
Ah... so all the rest of my likes i'v got are no good then.....? :(

halfrun

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Dear World of IPTV Members,

we would like to notify you about a new important decision that we have decided. We have added a download database named Resource Manager and a Credit System to our community.
The Resources Manager is credit based Downlod System. Each members is able to add and offer/sell their own download resources for a certain credits amount.
All other members have to pay the amount to get the download link. The source owner will earn the credits from the sales and the credit goes to credit wallet.

How to get credits ?

You get the credits in different ways.
  1. Add/Sale Download Resources to the Resources Manager and earn credits from your resources
  2. Basic Events (please note: this amounts are valid at the moment, we can add new events and change the credit amounts for the events):
    Register = 5 Credit
    Daily Login = 3 Credit
    Get Follower = 3 Credit
    Birthday = 10 Credit
    Create New Thread = 2 Credit
    Thread get Deleted = -2 Credit
    New Post = 1 Credit
    Post Get Deleted = -1 Credit
You always can check your wallet:

View attachment 931

Important Informations for new and old download resources!

• Please add all your new sources (downloads, apps, scripts) to the Resources Manager. [Tutorial]
  • All those members who offered downloads as a hidden like link in the past as a thread are forced to convert their thread in to resource
    This very important to earn your credits also in the future. [Video Tutorial]

Credit amount and resources mirroring?

Every one is free to define the credit amount. If someone copy the your source link and add it as source with lower price, you can report it. In this case:
1. the copied resource will be remove
2. the member which copy and put your source with lower credit, will get banned
3. all the earned likes and credits will be remove from his account

Please note, a mirror with same content on a different filehoster and the same credit amount is allowed, if the first (original) poster of the resource does not explicitly prohibit it

Responsibility and credit refund for resources

We are not responsible for member contents and doesn't guarantee 100% functionality of the resources.
The Members has to check the resource ratings and read previous discussions before they pay and download the resource.
For a refund the member has to be get contact directly the author of the resource.

What happens to my current likes ?

We will of course transfer your current likes 1:1 to your wallet as credits. However, you have to apply for this, please ask for a likes to credit convertion under this thread:

JUST TO CLARIFY, THE SYSTEM IS A BUY/SELL SYSTEM. THE PERSON WHO POSTS THE RESOURCE IS TRANSFERRED THE CREDITS FROM THE BUYER. THEY DO NOT JUST DISAPPEAR OR GET FED INTO THE FORUM. AS AN ADDED BONUS, ALL RESOURCES REQUIRE BEING LIKED AND YOU EARN CREDITS FOR THOSE LIKES AS WELL AS FOR EVERY POST, THREAD, RESOURCE UPLOADED, AND EVEN DAILY LOGIN!
ok thank!!!!!!!!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

mjohnsn

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Just starting here, Lokking forward to contributing

PeloMorao

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I like it, I would like that there was no system of "sale" but since I put one this I like

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

TIG

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
sounds like a good and fair process. as you are rewarded for contributing to the community

TIG

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
just a suggestion- why not add some credits when you invite someone? it keeps the community growing so maybe its an idea that could be explored

masterzxz

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This wasn't here when I last logged in. I was already wondering why I got those credit messages xD

Mahomans

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, but pretty hard. Just need to becarefull with what we download now, cuz its hard to get credits already, downloading fake is a waste of credits

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, but pretty hard. Just need to becarefull with what we download now, cuz its hard to get credits already, downloading fake is a waste of credits
There are no fakes and if you use the tools given you can write reviews and read others. It’s not that hard.

danai2499

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Thanks. However, I can't fully read this thread. because I don't have two posts yet.

kanenguyen95

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Something wrong with
  • Daily Login
  • Birthday
I didn't receive credit. Please check it again.

fusetoge23

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
yoursoftbox.com

we would like to notify you about a new important decision that we have decided. We have added a download database named Resource Manager and a Credit System to our community.
The Resources Manager is credit based Downlod System. Each members is able to add and offer/sell their own download resources for a certain credits amount.
All other members have to pay the amount to get the download link. The source owner will earn the credits from the sales and the credit goes to credit wallet.

How to get credits ?

1. Add/Sale Download Resources to the Resources Manager and earn credits from your resources
  2. Basic Events (please note: this amounts are valid at the moment, we can add new events and change the credit amounts for the events):
    Register = 5 Credit
    Daily Login = 3 Credit
    Get Follower = 3 Credit
    Birthday = 10 Credit
    New Post = 1 Credit

View attachment 931

• Please add all your new sources (downloads, apps, scripts) to the Resources Manager. [Tutorial]
  • All those members who offered downloads as a hidden like link in the past as a thread are forced to convert their thread in to resource

Every one is free to define the credit amount. If someone copy the your source link and add it as source with lower price, you can report it. In this case:

Please note, a mirror with same content on a different filehoster and the same credit amount is allowed, if the first (original) poster of the resource does not explicitly prohibit it

We are not responsible for member contents and doesn't guarantee 100% functionality of the resources.
The Members has to check the resource ratings and read previous discussions before they pay and download the resource.
For a refund the member has to be get contact directly the author of the resource.

We will of course transfer your current likes 1:1 to your wallet as credits. However, you have to apply for this, please ask for a likes to credit convertion under this thread:

Purchase Credits

It is possible to buy credits again. You can purchase credits with a exchange rate 1:3
As example if you pay 10 Euro you will get 30 Credits. >> Purchase Now <<

View attachment 1242

View attachment 1243

JUST TO CLARIFY, THE SYSTEM IS A BUY/SELL SYSTEM. THE PERSON WHO POSTS THE RESOURCE IS TRANSFERRED THE CREDITS FROM THE BUYER. THEY DO NOT JUST DISAPPEAR OR GET FED INTO THE FORUM. AS AN ADDED BONUS, ALL RESOURCES REQUIRE BEING LIKED AND YOU EARN CREDITS FOR THOSE LIKES AS WELL AS FOR EVERY POST, THREAD, RESOURCE UPLOADED, AND EVEN DAILY LOGIN
This seems like a neat new system. I curious to see how it works out.

mcavcs

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

How to get credits ?

Register = 5 Credit
    Daily Login = 3 Credit
    Get Follower = 3 Credit
    Birthday = 10 Credit
    New Post = 1 Credit

View attachment 931

Purchase Credits

It is possible to buy credits again. You can purchase credits with a exchange rate 1:3
As example if you pay 10 Euro you will get 30 Credits. >> Purchase Now <<

View attachment 1242

View attachment 1243

JUST TO CLARIFY, THE SYSTEM IS A BUY/SELL SYSTEM. THE PERSON WHO POSTS THE RESOURCE IS TRANSFERRED THE CREDITS FROM THE BUYER. THEY DO NOT JUST DISAPPEAR OR GET FED INTO THE FORUM. AS AN ADDED BONUS, ALL RESOURCES REQUIRE BEING LIKED AND YOU EARN CREDITS FOR THOSE LIKES AS WELL AS FOR EVERY POST, THREAD, RESOURCE UPLOADED, AND EVEN DAILY LOGIN
It seams that it is getting harder and harder to conform to the rules on this board

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock