Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Hey all, creator of Xtream UI here

Status
Not open for further replies.

studnikov

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Totally agree, this is just a FrontEnd to use Xstream code not included in their package. GTA is doing an amazing work alone, fixing all stuff, making support and working on requests. Also he made same rules about Beta releases available first for donators and as usual someone doesn't have any respect. In this forum I see Administrator and Moderators always remarking to follow the rules and treat people to be banned if doing something not according with forum rules so why this has not be valid for GTA and forum where he's posting his work. Makes no sense.
It has been demonstrated that opensource software always win or you all could be here crying using Windows because Linux is too much expensive.
Just my opinion. Good work @Gtaman92 , many thanks
Cheers

Couldn't have said it better! There was or still is a donation forum Here where other peoples work was posted a price, the *like* system for others work once again to what.. stop sharing how when Mods are sharing others work and making people beg for it. Others work, well how deep shall we go.. back to the creators of computers.. ? It's all Their work! Adam and eve.. God ? Or the 8 arm elephant man depending on upbringing Haha

Last edited:

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better! There was or still is a donation forum Here where other peoples work was posted a price, the *like* system for others work once again to what.. stop sharing how when Mods are sharing others work and making people beg for it. Others work, well how deep shall we go.. back to the creators of computers.. ? It's all Their work! Adam and eve.. God ? Or the 8 arm elephant man depending on upbringing Haha

Are you providing IPTV?
Maybe also some PayTV Channels?
So don’t fuck me up with fucking words like “Here where other peoples work was posted a price”

You are downloading here stuff, which is the work of others, then you leave those kind of big words !

Why you are here and why don’t buy original stuff !

You are earning big money with the work of others. No body is forced to beg fucking likes, nobody is forced using this community.

If someone doesn’t like or agree the rules here, just tell me it. It is simple thing to close the the accounts.

Last edited:

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Agree with you, "redhat"! to many "updates" also with the UI, for me? Never ever a work of one single guy...
And: As fast as this Xtream UI popped up, it could or will be gone also with a finger snap...

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Agree with you, "redhat"! to many "updates" also with the UI, for me? Never ever a work of one single guy...
And: As fast as this Xtream UI popped up, it could or will be gone also with a finger snap...
It's open source, and I'm the sole developer. But I appreciate the scepticism, shows I'm doing a good job.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

studnikov

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Are you providing IPTV?
Maybe also some PayTV Channels?
So don’t fuck me up with fucking words like “Here where other peoples work was posted a price”

You are downloading here stuff, which is the work of others, then you leave those kind of big words !

Why you are here and why don’t buy original stuff !

You are earning big money with the work of others. No body is forced to beg fucking likes, nobody is forced using this community.

If someone doesn’t like or agree the rules here, just tell me it. It is simple thing to close the the accounts.
Why so hostile when I bring up your 400£ club? You said rules were to not share others work, yet in Oct there were exclusive clubs for hundreds of £ for others work when people were scrambling and willing to pay whatever which was heavily exploited.

Don't bring up what I do to change the subject here, my great grandfather fought in the world war for freedom maybe you owe him then ?

studnikov

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
It's open source, and I'm the sole developer. But I appreciate the scepticism, shows I'm doing a good job.
Jealousy shows its dirty face in many forms.. I didn't see anyone else step to the plate to help without begging for $ you could have easily charged for your work and just asked for donations... that speaks volumes and no matter what's said past that point.. you actually helped unlike all these criers

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm actually curious to know where you think I get help from? ?
In public? Are you serious? You know exactly what i meant!
And we both also know that this Ui will never suit big streamers, nor will come off the beta "builds"! agree?:D

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
ahh get lost, your strange comments let my coffee getting bitter. i repeat what redhat was asking you, what are you doing here?
i guess insulting people and giving stupid comments on everything!
where i made a piss, you not even have a right to smell, studnikov

studnikov

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
ahh get lost, your strange comments let my coffee getting bitter. i repeat what redhat was asking you, what are you doing here?
i guess insulting people and giving stupid comments on everything!
where i made a piss, you not even have a right to smell
And what are you doing here ? Smell piss.. are you adult or a child, next I'll be gay and my mom wears army boots.. go braid your sister's hair loser

malaquias

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I disagree, I haven't modified or used any part of the Xtream Codes software in Xtream UI, it's an Admin Interface for Xtream Codes that was built from scratch. It is of course designed to run Xtream Codes and modify its database, but that's like saying phpMyAdmin isn't real software because it uses MySQL.

We do however currently host a copy of the installation files for Xtream Codes, which is of course not claimed to be ours at all. This is due to the fact the website for XC is gone so there's no way for people to get the files, they're original and not nulled in any way.

Sorry but i know it was not build from scratch since you re-used some code for your admin interface that was running on the web mate.,..
If you want i can even post here in public screenshots of code i send you via telegram that you used to include on the admin interface and you don't even bothered to thank me ..... so please if you wan't to be respected respect also others work.

As i know i was not alone since you even toke some code that was available here on the forum done by Mr.Prime to develop some of you series/movies code part, even if you don't used hes code totally you used hes way of thinking and logic of developing and never thanked him to as i know at the moment.

Everybody needs to be humble, i don't use your software but if you check like 3 weeks ago you have a paypal donation of 26usd dollars made by me , have done it because a friend of mine that donated before was banned from your forum without reason and needed to have early access.

yana

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to use software developed by gta, congratulations, but need to be more direct in relation to the donation I spent a long time to find out that the donation was missing without it is not possible to make use of it. It would be better to say I want x, pass the procedure right. I am also grateful that the value is very low for software of the same level.

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sorry but i know it was not build from scratch since you re-used some code for your admin interface that was running on the web mate.,..
If you want i can even post here in public screenshots of code i send you via telegram that you used to include on the admin interface and you don't even bothered to thank me ..... so please if you wan't to be respected respect also others work.

As i know i was not alone since you even toke some code that was available here on the forum done by Mr.Prime to develop some of you series/movies code part, even if you don't used hes code totally you used hes way of thinking and logic of developing and never thanked him to as i know at the moment.

Everybody needs to be humble, i don't use your software but if you check like 3 weeks ago you have a paypal donation of 26usd dollars made by me , have done it because a friend of mine that donated before was banned from your forum without reason and needed to have early access.
Right. So, I don't use other people's code. Some people mod mine, I don't use their modifications because it's just easier to do it myself as I know how my own code works.

You people have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and it's hilarious, what a toxic environment, I'm out. If anyone wants to chat I'm on a forum that doesn't breed this type of toxicity.

READ rulles don.t post external link advertising

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock