Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Hey all, creator of Xtream UI here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd pop by to say hello to the community in general! I appreciate those who use my software, not a big fan of those who share the private beta without consent but hey it's the type of industry we're in ?‍☠️

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Amater

Seller
Seller
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.worldofiptv.com
I'm not up to date but what I read is not pleasant. I'm sorry this situation is happening. If we are on the other side ... in the gray zone, does not mean that we should disobey each other, shouldn't we have some code of conduct, respect for someone else's work and agreements ?!
Thanks GTA for your hard work!!!

mxconnect

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd pop by to say hello to the community in general! I appreciate those who use my software, not a big fan of those who share the private beta without consent but hey it's the type of industry we're in ?‍☠️
Thanks Mate for you Work.
Many of us would not be Here Today without your Hard Work..

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

WyRm

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thank You for doing this I have loved the software and am a donator. Keep up the great work. Those who do not Donate you should. If you making money off it then donate $20 or something well worth it and the support is great.

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score

have you considered changing the beta installers to check the ip address of the server they are being installed on and then create a page to allow donators to submitthe ip address of there main server that way people cant share the link with there login information to other to upgrade it ?

on another note maybe add a bitcoin address or something into the settings of the pannel so the people that use it have it at hand should they want to donate a little something every month or so ?

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score

Hello GTA, welcome to our community.
We respect all your work, but honestly I do not find it correct to say "my software". It's still the work of Xtream code, and your UI is based on the actual work of Xtream code.
How would you find it if I changed your software and add some features and claimed it as "my sofware" ?

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello GTA, welcome to our community.
We respect all your work, but honestly I do not find it correct to say "my software". It's still the work of Xtream code, and your UI is based on the actual work of Xtream code.
How would you find it if I changed your software and add some features and claimed it as "my sofware" ?
Sorry but I disagree, I haven't modified or used any part of the Xtream Codes software in Xtream UI, it's an Admin Interface for Xtream Codes that was built from scratch. It is of course designed to run Xtream Codes and modify its database, but that's like saying phpMyAdmin isn't real software because it uses MySQL.

We do however currently host a copy of the installation files for Xtream Codes, which is of course not claimed to be ours at all. This is due to the fact the website for XC is gone so there's no way for people to get the files, they're original and not nulled in any way.

G

guetteur

anyone has any idea how in the stream package of the xtream R18 user interface code it is possible to move both the series and the vod as and in version 1.60 of the xtream code that each user creates his bouquets as he wishes are now added, but all messed up film and series that cannot be rearranged on enigna2 or on a m3u thank you guys
pleas post in the appropriate section
thanks

studnikov

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Without this guy we would all still be posting our Streaminy horror stories, full respect for GTA and His! Work. Just give the guy credit instead of going out of ones way to point out what he didn't do,

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Guys as i said me and all other XtreamUI user respect the work of GTA, I also have donate multiple times GTA’s work.

It’s just in my mind not correct to say “My Software”, XtreamUI still use the Xtream Codes Backbone, so without those Xtream Codes Files so maybe there would be no XtreamUI today. (the same applies to all other user interfaces, like phpmyadmin)

It is a personal matter of opinion. Anyway, I wish GTA all the best and wish continued success with his project.

GaiusBaltar

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I disagree, I haven't modified or used any part of the Xtream Codes software in Xtream UI, it's an Admin Interface for Xtream Codes that was built from scratch. It is of course designed to run Xtream Codes and modify its database, but that's like saying phpMyAdmin isn't real software because it uses MySQL.

We do however currently host a copy of the installation files for Xtream Codes, which is of course not claimed to be ours at all. This is due to the fact the website for XC is gone so there's no way for people to get the files, they're original and not nulled in any way.

Totally agree, this is just a FrontEnd to use Xstream code not included in their package. GTA is doing an amazing work alone, fixing all stuff, making support and working on requests. Also he made same rules about Beta releases available first for donators and as usual someone doesn't have any respect. In this forum I see Administrator and Moderators always remarking to follow the rules and treat people to be banned if doing something not according with forum rules so why this has not be valid for GTA and forum where he's posting his work. Makes no sense.
It has been demonstrated that opensource software always win or you all could be here crying using Windows because Linux is too much expensive.
Just my opinion. Good work @Gtaman92 , many thanks
Cheers

giorgiofich

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

is really awesome what you have created
Thank you on this way, I'm also sponsor on your side.
if you still need help, get in touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock