Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Firestick lite specs and features

tubeboy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
So has anyone got there hands on a firestick lite. Is it just as capable as previous firesticks ie install third party apps? and is it compatible with Third party apps

cookie121

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
So has anyone got there hands on a firestick lite. Is it just as capable as previous firesticks ie install third party apps? and is it compatible with Third party apps

yes ive got 2 there bang on

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

tubeboy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I found they won't display some 3rd party apk logos leaving g you to guess which app is which
Does it become clearer when you navigate to manage apps as apps can be lauched from there

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

leonidas

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
the new 3rd gen 1080p wont show app icons either
they are fast but no icon just blanked out space , you can still click on space and app will load..
they also changed the area where you allow apps to download from unknown sources , you have to give each app permission now .

i am working on fix for the icon issue, i think its a issue from where it loads the icon from , i dont think they are blocking it . i think this happen before on the cube maybe or some other amazon devise

as of right now the 4K is still the same , but i was told when they do software update it will also not load the icon , if you notice the 4k is at version 6.something and the new lite and the 3rd gen 1080 is at version 7.07 something like that

Last edited:

reeves1985

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I found they won't display some 3rd party apk logos leaving g you to guess which app is which
They will display you have to modify the manifest.xml and put another folder in and point to it.

Its partly the apps and partly the android os

I had the issue until I stumbled upon the fix which works perfectly.

I find them better than the 4k sticks snappier and £10 cheaper for no volume who cares!!

Just bought a few last week when they were on sale for £20

reeves1985

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
the new 3rd gen 1080p wont show app icons either
they are fast but no icon just blanked out space , you can still click on space and app will load..
they also changed the area where you allow apps to download from unknown sources , you have to give each app permission now .

i am working on fix for the icon issue, i think its a issue from where it loads the icon from , i dont think they are blocking it . i think this happen before on the cube maybe or some other amazon devise

as of right now the 4K is still the same , but i was told when they do software update it will also not load the icon , if you notice the 4k is at version 6.something and the new lite and the 3rd gen 1080 is at version 7.07 something like that

The fix is you need to create a folder in the res folder think iys drawable xhdpi or similar
But the icons in there and then edit you manifest.xml file to point to that file.

Works a treat.

I can post full details as I cant remember what folder it is off the top of my head

Skyblue

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Firetv cube make sure you fully update before you use ddownloader as short urlswon't work

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock