Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

FAULTY RESOURCES NEED RULES FIXED

D

dogman90

I would like to request a rule for faulty resources . . . As unfair on buyers as if faulty we lose out on credits - where before if it was likes you didn't lose anything!

The seller still gets the credits and the buyer has lost his had work? This isn't fair. Apart from this I love woi and the community is amazing.

I'm sure others would agree thanks.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Dude, there’s a report system and a review system. If you guys don’t report we don’t take down. If you don’t review then no one knows there’s an issue. Lastly, it is up to you to look at the reviews and discussion thread before purchasing.
As for refunds, that is up to the person who makes the resource. If there’s a major issue then we will get involved but we will not just refund credits over and over because people do not use the provided tools make your experience better.
Think about it. You look for a new restaurant to try... what do you do? You search Google! Then you read reviews, look at menu, pictures, etc. Ok so then you have bad experience because some other person make lots of noise while you eat. What do you do? You make a complaint! What if your waiter / waitress is horrible? You make a complaint! The cook screws up your order? You make a complaint and ask for a refund! All the above happens......???? You make a complaint, you demand refund AND you make a bad review to warn others. Same goes if it is good! Then you give good review so others know, you checked it and thought it was good!

It’s all there for you! YOU have the tools! Use them to your advantage!

D

dogman90

Dude, there’s a report system and a review system. If you guys don’t report we don’t take down. If you don’t review then no one knows there’s an issue. Lastly, it is up to you to look at the reviews and discussion thread before purchasing.
As for refunds, that is up to the person who makes the resource. If there’s a major issue then we will get involved but we will not just refund credits over and over because people do not use the provided tools make your experience better.
Think about it. You look for a new restaurant to try... what do you do? You search Google! Then you read reviews, look at menu, pictures, etc. Ok so then you have bad experience because some other person make lots of noise while you eat. What do you do? You make a complaint! What if your waiter / waitress is horrible? You make a complaint! The cook screws up your order? You make a complaint and ask for a refund! All the above happens......???? You make a complaint, you demand refund AND you make a bad review to warn others. Same goes if it is good! Then you give good review so others know, you checked it and thought it was good!

It’s all there for you! YOU have the tools! Use them to your advantage!

I have reported the resouce twice and lost out on 100 credits. I also mailed the person and nothing was done he wanted my complete APK with my DNS in it?

And I was one of the first to buy it - the resouce didn't say panel was incomplete untill I ask other members to test to make sure I was doing correctly.

I know how to use the tools provided and contacted admin and was told that resources are my responsibility when bought.

Can I private message you to fix this problem.

I wasn't being rude I was just asking for a rule to be looked are for this reason? It's a fair question?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have reported the resouce twice and lost out on 100 credits. I also mailed the person and nothing was done he wanted my complete APK with my DNS in it?

And I was one of the first to buy it - the resouce didn't say panel was incomplete untill I ask other members to test to make sure I was doing correctly.

I know how to use the tools provided and contacted admin and was told that resources are my responsibility when bought.

Can I private message you to fix this problem.

I wasn't being rude I was just asking for a rule to be looked are for this reason? It's a fair question?
Of course you can. I wasn’t either btw BUT we do have other members who will read this who continue to report duplicate resources that they find posts not yet converted after the fact then expect refunds. Although it was a reply, it was intended for all who read. ;)

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
I would like to request a rule for faulty resources . . . As unfair on buyers as if faulty we lose out on credits - where before if it was likes you didn't lose anything!

The seller still gets the credits and the buyer has lost his had work? This isn't fair. Apart from this I love woi and the community is amazing.

I'm sure others would agree thanks.

Mate, you have to understand that we do not test every resource offered by the member.
The downside is that sometimes a member download a resource, but does not have the appropriate know-how and than they think that the resource doesn't work (I don't mean your case or you). They give a bad rating or sent a report for a working solution.
It is very difficult for us to check everything in detail. Therefore, the highest possible number of ratings is crucial for us.

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the completeness and the function of the Member Resources. We are always trying to remove the really faulty resource.

D

dogman90

Mate, you have to understand that we do not test every resource offered by the member.
The downside is that sometimes a member download a resource, but does not have the appropriate know-how and than they think that the resource doesn't work (I don't mean your case or you). They give a bad rating or sent a report for a working solution.
It is very difficult for us to check everything in detail. Therefore, the highest possible number of ratings is crucial for us.

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the completeness and the function of the Member Resources. We are always trying to remove the really faulty resource.
I understand admin arnt responsible for resources up loads and cant guarantee they will work . This why I was asking for a rule on it.

When I tested resource and didn't work I asked other members of the community to test to make sure I was correct. When was confirmed not working I reported.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

warezINFA

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
dam i can imagine buying credits and then finding out the download doesnt even work like described and then not refunded. sheesh sounds like a issue

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock