Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+105k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

Join now to the World of IPTV !

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

HowTo App Branding for Beginers

samhayer

Registred
Registred
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am just finding my way around and don't want to upset any one or the forum rules, Would like to learn and share IPTV app rebranding. Would appreciate any help or advise in pointing us beginers in the right direction

tonyem1984

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am just finding my way around and don't want to upset any one or the forum rules, Would like to learn and share IPTV app rebranding. Would appreciate any help or advise in pointing us beginers in the right direction
I started off by trial and error, just get some credit, buy a sample app and work your way from their.

But first you will need to understand how to edit file and what tools you will need to edit those files.. do a search everything you will need is their

samhayer

Registred
Registred
Reaction score
I started off by trial and error, just get some credit, buy a sample app and work your way from their.

But first you will need to understand how to edit file and what tools you will need to edit those files.. do a search everything you will need is their
Thanks tony for your reply I am playing about with Easy tool and APK studio but I just been downloading smarters app from online and cant find any step by steps so not realy sure what and how to change ,thanks any way i will keep at it

tonyem1984

Reaction score
Thanks tony for your reply I am playing about with Easy tool and APK studio but I just been downloading smarters app from online and cant find any step by steps so not realy sure what and how to change ,thanks any way i will keep at it
Because you need to get it from here, all zip... Will most zip will have instructions

samhayer

Registred
Registred
Reaction score
Because you need to get it from here, all zip... Will most zip will have instructions
Yes thanks Tony I been looking for something I could buy and cheap just so I can try it but some say I have to have so many Likes or something and others are a lot of credits have to wait till I am rich I have message serialI think if he can help with a simple app to try.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6