Sony Catalyst Production Suite 2021 OverviewWith strong family support, you can accomplish amazing things. The Catalyst family provides powerful media prep and focused, fast editing that you can rely on to translate the vision in your head to an experience that moves your viewers.
With support for 4K, Sony RAW, and HD media, Catalyst Production Suite gives you the power to make the most of your camera's high dynamic range and wide color gamut as well as the stunning resolution of 4K from beginning to end.
Features of Sony Catalyst Production Suite 2021
- View your media directly from a camera, deck, or card reader
- Make a full-volume backup with checksum verification
- Organize clips into bins
- Batch copy clips
- Batch transcode clips
- Make color adjustments and apply looks
- Set in/out points
- Establish multichannel audio assignments
- Batch upload clips Ci, the Sony video cloud service
- Assemble a rough cut with the Storyboard feature
System Requirements and Technical Details
- A 64-bit operating system: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with support for OpenCL 1.1 or later with at least 512 MB of memory (2 GB recommended for 4K) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher. OpenGL 2.1 is recommended for optimum performance.