Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource XUI one crack 1

Register & Get access to index
K

Kenxo

''with the increase from 50 credits to 1000 credits will only increase revenue's to the forum''
So you are against revenue for WOI
''I went a little bit late to change my panel to his and now I can't, will I use this crack? Maybe, I will definitely tried it out that's for sure, but I will not buy credits so I can download this crack''
I see you are very angry of that you can not spend 1000 credits for thsi ..sorry about this ..
You also say this ....
''I stand by @GTAXUI ''
So you come here and take all nulled things from here and never you say
''I stand by @Xtram-Codes''
''I stand by @wowza''
''I stand by @Ezserver''
''I stand by @XIPTV ''
''I stand by @Smarters ''
''I stand by @Flussonic''
''I stand by @AstraCesbo ..
and so and so many stuff that you are eating her so you are ALL the scavenger that mentions GTA
Just to tell you something that you maybe not know about me
I am from the first ones that come into my hands all files are uploaded here, tell me only one that I reupload in my name or in another Forum ..
Dont lose your time you will not find so slowdown ...

JohnnyB

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
''is like asking owner of Nike t-shirts company to work together with the China black market of those same t-shirts, it's a insane idea!''
So you say Cesarkrespo is China black market
Where you see that I have brake the Forum rules just point me to that ..
All the xtream ui mods are based in GTA work,its nothing else,only copy-paste from xui one.
Cesarkrespo,Teko,Sqallp mods are based in Gta work.

When Gta its on vacantion all mods are stopped.

In my opinion xui one its the best and secure panel ,and when GTA will come with one update,all cracked panels will explode.

Good luck with all xtream ui ( copy-paste ) mods and cracked xui one with all backdoors… .

K

Kenxo

All the xtream ui mods are based in GTA work,its nothing else,only copy-paste from xui one.
Cesarkrespo,Teko,Sqallp mods are based in Gta work.

When Gta its on vacantion all mods are stopped.

In my opinion xui one its the best and secure panel ,and when GTA will come with one update,all cracked panels will explode.

Good luck with all xtream ui ( copy-paste ) mods and cracked xui one with all backdoors… .
You just want to tell us all files are from Xtream-Codes just copy-paste .. cos XtreamUI was based on Xtream_codes so is still using his name in the files inside if you know what I am talking about ..

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

JohnnyB

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You just want to tell us all files are from Xtream-Codes just copy-paste .. cos XtreamUI was based on Xtream_codes so is still using his name in the files inside if you know what I am talking about ..
xtream ui and xtream ui mods are diferrent things… .or not ?¿
Because if i have a good memory, xtream ui its based in more of 80% Gta work… or not ?¿

K

Kenxo

xtream ui and xtream ui mods are diferrent things… .or not ?¿
Because if i have a good memory, xtream ui its based in more of 80% Gta work… or not ?¿
I never say we should throw GTAs contributions, did you see this on my posts ..
But why too many are now against WOI when the crack comes out ..
I just want to tell you that on WOI were to many ''special operations ''to bring down ..
Do you remember how many Moderators were in the first days, yes a lot and how many are now only 2or 3, I assume you asking why this happened ..
All this comes against WOI and his owner redhat in many and many ways ..

JohnnyB

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I never say we should throw GTAs contributions, did you see this on my posts ..
But why too many are now against WOI when the crack comes out ..
I am not against of WOI , i am against to cracked mod… Why ?¿ Because all that persons who will install cracked mod,will come on xui one discord to ask for help,and all problems will come(have) ,never will say its cracked mod… will say its xui one and its having a lot of problems…
I hope Gta will come soon with an update and this cracked version will be only one bad story…

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
K

Kenxo

I am not against of WOI , i am against to cracked mod… Why ?¿ Because all that persons who will install cracked mod,will come on xui one discord to ask for help,and all problems will come(have) ,never will say its cracked mod… will say its xui one and its having a lot of problems…
I hope Gta will come soon with an update and this cracked version will be only one bad story…
I try to understand you and all this that may be bought lifetime license or license on a monthly basis, but what has WOI to do with this ..
I understand that bought 2000 pounds or I don't know how much was the price for this but GTA should care for this why WOI ...
My suggestion was not against all of this ( GTA and lifetime license owners .) when comes to Money on the table ..
And I don't say that he should open his code for the public I just suggest he make some 5000 licenses on his server and give this Like a Giveaway for some small price, just to stop people using the cracked version and he comes against WOI and Me and named me scavenger ..

K

Kenxo

So for the last comment about this ...
I wrote ..
''
I write many times that open source with donations for updates is the best for such projects like This ...
I suggest to GTA he should not sell anymore cos even if he wants he can't protect his code
He should open a Giveaway sistem now and give it to invited Members for a small Donation. this will be better to tell people to not use cracked xui one panel ..
In this way, he can kill the cracked version very fast and close all the doors to everyone to sell this cracked ..file.
Mix the force with Cearkrespo and work together on new updates and request Donations..
This will also kill all other child versions from being sold .
So GTA + Cesarkrespo = Donation and let us make these Mods work at full power ..
To open 5000 licenses for Giveaway with some small Donation amount ( Around 40 euros lifetime with later updates + Donations cost )
So this option will give you 200 K euros in Your wallet very fast
WOI have around 24000 Members and to select and become 5000 of them is not a very hard job ..
So come on here on WOI and we will cover this with support and help ...
If you spend the first 5,000 open 5,000 others it's not so hard..''

GTA wrote
''Not interested in giving out the source code, I worked too hard on it and all you guys do on this forum is resell my work with a few tweaks.. so why would I allow it to happen with more sophisticated software?

I'm telling people not to use a crack but realistically I don't care, because if your machines get infected or there are backdoors that affect your service.. why would that bother me? You aren't my customers.

So that's my stance, do what you want!''

1. I don't see on my post that I request the source code or to open his code for public or for WOI or for Me..
2. He guilty WOI for the crack .. also he pointed WOI as crack reseller .. To let people to create resources and sell with credits was long time ago practice so he has not right to make rules for WOI ..
3. He starts with offending me and I suppose many on this forum with name ..scavenger
4. He was supported all the time for his work and we advertise his project and covered with our forces to earn MONEY ..
5. He and his companion are against WOI earning a small amount of money at all..
So what is not clear here ...

kartel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
can it somehow go down to 500 credits?
I think it's the fairest and most realistic

Amater

Seller
Seller
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.worldofiptv.com
There is too much hypocrisy and paradox here.

I.
WOI gave maximum support at the beginning of the GTA story.
GTA enjoyed maximum promotion on our forum.
He said it will always be free !!!

Personally, I have repeatedly stood up for GTA because it happened many times that people at WOI attacked him in connection with the back door, various shit happened, I tried to explain to members that we need to have understanding for him.

I personally donated exactly $ 475.
And to remind you again, GTA said it will always be free !!!
Because of his promise, I donated money to him.
I also know exactly how much my friends donated and it's not a small amount of money, it's money that exceeds $ 5,000
and who knows how much more he collected money from other donors and there were many.

He suddenly made a decision !!!
He told us that he could not reconcile his work, his family and work on further developing the Xtream UI

AND TIME HAS SHOWN THE TRUE TRUTH.
WE WERE ACTUALLY HIS INVESTORS.
HE TOOK OUR MONEY AS HE DEVELOPED THE PROJECT AND HIS KNOWLEDGE.
WE WERE ACTUALLY BOTH FINANCERS AND PEOPLE WHO TESTED HIS PROJECT.

WHEN HE CAME TO A GOOD PRODUCT, HE DECIDED TO FUCK US ALL OFF.

He had a good product in his hands,
he had enough money in from our donations and took a break to rest and embark on new expeditions.

He starts his personal business without stress and thinking about how long it will take him to gather clients, because as I already wrote, he had enough money from our donations,
he didn't have to be stressed, worrying about when his clients would come,
he had the money and time to casually wait for his new clients.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he came up with some new scam for those new clients as well.
Maybe his goal was to pick up the user base, steal streams ....

II.
I do not understand the people who are now here, on this topic, talking about morality, protection of the author's work and standing in defense.

HELLO PEOPLE, WHO'S CRAZY HERE.
ARE YOU SELLING IPTV, ARE YOU PAYING SOMEONE'S COPYRIGHT ...?
LIVE AND MOVE, NOT IN THE GRAY ZONE BUT IN THE BLACK ZONE,
AND THEN YOU GIVE YOURSELF THE RIGHT TO SPEAK ABOUT MORALS.

Please do your best, you can do it better, devise a more original way to protect the interests of the GTA without us realizing that this is another stupid story.

III.
@Kenxo
you should no longer give space to GTA to have any communication on this topic

@redhat
when I was a staff member,
many of you have condemned me for being aggressive towards members, telling me that I need to change and be more flexible towards members ... ...
What was I doing then?
I cleaned then, I cleaned day and night various vermin that ruined our community in various ways.
I disappeared for a while because I had too many family responsibilities, I wasn't in the community, now that I'm back,
I thought you fixed things in the community ...

Reading the conversation on this topic, I see that you have not focused enough on eliminating members who do not have sincere intentions towards the WOI community.
There should be harmony in this community of ours, that should be a priority for you, as someone who is at the top of this community.
You need to show a clear attitude, one is when people have a constructive discussion and the other is when people enter the topic in order to condemn the community, the staff member ...

This vermin should be eliminated, because the community will not welcome anything good from them except to condemn others when it comes to their personal interest !!!

By eliminating these vermin, the community will lose nothing.

@redhat you are the culprit if this kind of vermin breeds in the community !!!

Last edited:
K

Kenxo

I.

Personally, I have repeatedly stood up for GTA because it happened many times that people at WOI attacked him in connection with the back door, various shit happened, I tried to explain to members that we need to have understanding for him.

I also know exactly how much my friends donated and it's not a small amount of money, it's money that exceeds $ 5,000
and who knows how much more he collected money from other donors and there were many.

He told us that he could not reconcile his work, his family and work on further developing the Xtream UI

he had enough money in from our donations and took a break to rest and embark on new expeditions.

He starts his personal business without stress and thinking about how long it will take him to gather clients, because as I already wrote, he had enough money from our donations,

I wouldn’t be surprised if he came up with some new scam for those new clients as well.

II.
I do not understand the people who are now here, on this topic, talking about morality, protection of the author's work and standing in defense.

Please do your best, you can do it better, devise a more original way to protect the interests of the GTA without us realizing that this is another stupid story.

III.
@Kenxo

@redhat
many of you have condemned me for being aggressive towards members, for becoming more flexible ...
What was I doing then?
I cleaned then, I cleaned day and night various vermin that ruined our community in various ways.
I disappeared for a while because I had too many family responsibilities, I wasn't in the community, now that I'm back,

Reading the conversation on this topic, I see that you have not focused enough on eliminating members who do not have sincere intentions towards the WOI community.
There should be harmony in this community of ours, that should be a priority for you, as someone who is at the top of this community.
You need to show a clear attitude, one is when people have a constructive discussion and the other is when people enter the topic in order to condemn the community, the staff member ...

This vermin should be eliminated, because the community will not welcome anything good from them except to condemn others when it comes to their personal interest !!!

Totally agree with you bro ..

OneStage

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

I.

II.

III.
@Kenxo

@redhat
many of you have condemned me for being aggressive towards members, telling me that I need to change and be more flexible towards members ... ...
What was I doing then?

Properly not all members here sell iptv bro.
It's a hobby nothing others

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
@redhat
What was I doing then?

Thank you for your opinion.

I agree with you on most things.

I would like to thank you in advance for your work and your contributions.

When I said to the mods, don't be too strict. it was was meant in a good-nature.
I have try to protect beginners which are not always familiar with the forum systems and those ones who violate the rules unconsciously.

I also have the obligation to be neutral and to listen to the opinions of all members (as long as it is not abusive or defamatory).

You said "eliminating these vermin" according to whom and according to what you can define some one as vermin ?
There are sometimes members who have contributed a lot in the past, but suddenly at some point they may not agree with us on some points, and they has a different opinion. Shall we now consider this members as vermins ?

What I'm saying is that sometimes it's not easy to make decisions. It is even more difficult to let a community harmonize hundred percent. The mix of people here is just too different. Different countries, different cultures, different views to the life.

I'm not perfect either and I might not do my job as an admin here perfect, but I'll try my best.

J

jose123

Thank you for your opinion.

I agree with you on most things.

I would like to thank you in advance for your work and your contributions.

When I said to the mods, don't be too strict. it was was meant in a good-nature.
I have try to protect beginners which are not always familiar with the forum systems and those ones who violate the rules unconsciously.

I also have the obligation to be neutral and to listen to the opinions of all members (as long as it is not abusive or defamatory).

You said "eliminating these vermin" according to whom and according to what you can define some one as vermin ?
There are sometimes members who have contributed a lot in the past, but suddenly at some point they may not agree with us on some points, and they has a different opinion. Shall we now consider this members as vermins ?

What I'm saying is that sometimes it's not easy to make decisions. It is even more difficult to let a community harmonize hundred percent. The mix of people here is just too different. Different countries, different cultures, different views to the life.

I'm not perfect either and I might not do my job as an admin here perfect, but I'll try my best.
i love you man

allserveruk

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
u cant acess your backups on it or install old back from your old pannel lol

thugthug

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
got the back up working now but stuck on the Migration i heard u got to use XUI Tools via SSH dose any one have info to do this ?
Dude you are a regular member of the forum, please pay attention to what's going on. Ask in the right place.

weareanonymous

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
He doesn't care because he's known about a crack has been around for a while.
Constantly worked on on "new features" without fixing known bugs for months at a time, but instead wasting time creating new features that most people do not care for, Toxic and rude in chat and most of others in that Discord too.
Compared himself with other panel and how "they haven't updated in x months and they are just chilling getting drunk and charging x amount. "

Talks of a crack was around and people were doing chargebacks on him so he went ghost for a bit, comes out with a special price for lifetime licenses which was still several hundreds. Quite a few people took it out so he got his last pay day.

Days later a big f you to those loyal people and said he was probably no longer updating again, and it would be free for everyone from now. And "thank to those that paid for a lifetime which paid for my taxes"

Hope everyone downloads this and initiates chargebacks.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock