Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question XUI is bad...

EricMorra

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
just installed it and i hate it. to many useless settings, to many clicks. xtream ui is pretty straight forward. Right now i cant get to work "custom ffmpeg command" which is most important for me. i found on forum is hidden in headers but its not working... i think is only tooltip. but placeholder is not direct to ffmpeg command so how i can us it :/ ? also where is database phpmyadmin so i can do some changes in mysql?

afreddoss

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
just installed it and i hate it. to many useless settings, to many clicks. xtream ui is pretty straight forward. Right now i cant get to work "custom ffmpeg command" which is most important for me. i found on forum is hidden in headers but its not working... i think is only tooltip. but placeholder is not direct to ffmpeg command so how i can us it :/ ? also where is database phpmyadmin so i can do some changes in mysql?
xui one is one of the best panels, maybe there is problem with your server.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

nite

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
just because you don't know how...

Of course, custom ffmpeg works... I also use it for mapping a few streams, for example, and it works.

xui one uses MariaDB and you can work in it too

EricMorra

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
just because you don't know how...

Of course, custom ffmpeg works... I also use it for mapping a few streams, for example, and it works.

xui one uses MariaDB and you can work in it too
so where is option to put my ffmpeg command? and where is option to check mariadb inside panel?

its a free panel what you expect?
its not free. stop replying to something you don't even know about it.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
its not free. stop replying to something you don't even know about it.
It's been cracked meaning it's free. There's no longer a payment because GTA left the project. That's what he meant by free

nite

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
so where is option to put my ffmpeg command? and where is option to check mariadb inside panel?
I think that you have no real interest in xui one.

All of the answers to your questions are here on the board.

what do you want to change big in sql?

Enter ffmpeg commands under Advanced...

there is actually nothing that is possible in Xtream-ui but not in xui one

EricMorra

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I think that you have no real interest in xui.one.

All of the answers to your questions are here on the board.

what do you want to change big in sql?

Enter ffmpeg commands under Advanced...

there is actually nothing that is possible in Xtream-ui but not in xui one

312312213.JPG

please show me where is placeholder for ffmpeg command? this is newest xui. as i wrote above "headers" doesnt work as ffmpeg one. i need mysql to change id for some of my streams.

nite

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
under "headers" the correct ffmpeg comando and it works.

I repeat, I use it right there

EricMorra

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
under "headers" the correct ffmpeg comando and it works.

I repeat, I use it right there
I don't know if you understand what the "Custom FFmpeg Command" field in xtream ui is all about. xui has no such field and headers are something else entirely. put -i {INPUT} -s 928x522 in there and see if your stream will change the resolution... (i tell you now. it doesnt)

Attachments

• 132312.JPG
    132312.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

nite

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you understand what the "Custom FFmpeg Command" field in xtream ui is all about. xui has no such field and headers are something else entirely. put -i {INPUT} -s 928x522 in there and see if your stream will change the resolution... (i tell you now. it doesnt)

to zdjęcie jest z xtream ui

View attachment 4632
if you want to change the resolution of a stream, why don't you create a transcoding profile?

EricMorra

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
if you want to change the resolution of a stream, why don't you create a transcoding profile?

I gave you only an example. There is more ffmpeg commands like filters etc. and they are not available in transcode profile tab.

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I gave you only an example. There is more ffmpeg commands like filters etc. and they are not available in transcode profile tab.
instead of complaining.
1. Give a full example of what your trying to do
2. What is purpose of your reason?
3. XUI One works better, and you can edit it mysql as normal. Use mysql workbench makes things lot easier to use then phpmyadmin. ( phpmy admin on a live server is never a good idea period. )

lenske

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
instead of complaining.
1. Give a full example of what your trying to do
2. What is purpose of your reason?
3. XUI One works better, and you can edit it mysql as normal. Use mysql workbench makes things lot easier to use then phpmyadmin. ( phpmy admin on a live server is never a good idea period. )
how to connect remotely to database of xui one?

thugthug

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
From what I could see you created a controversial topic and are using it to clear your personal doubts and lack of knowledge/laziness to research more about the subject. As "XTREAM-UI" is easier for idiots, you feel uncomfortable with the new system and come here saying things you don't know, taking the opportunity to clear your stupid doubts, of course, this is my point of view.

So far, I haven't seen any evidence that the XUI one system works poorly or is bad for production use.

julian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
It’s true that xui one does not have the web database edit page, however you can edit just the same with the tools mentioned in the posts in this thread, myphp admin is one of them. I don’t think it’s a good idea to edit the database while the system is running, I think it could cause problems. What version of xui one are you using, 1.5.5 or 1.5.12? There are some problems in 1.5.12 I never managed to solve (problems different to yours). May be try 1.5.5, I believe 1.5.12v2 is beta. Xui one and xtream ui gui are quite similar, after all they were made by the same person, however there is a bit of a learning curve

Last edited:

extacy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

to zdjęcie jest z xtream ui

View attachment 4632
Custom ffmpeg is impossible in XUI ONE.
GTA wrote on discord. You can search. Nobody here understands you. I think removing this feature is ridiculous. For this reason alone, XUI ONE's transcoding capabilities are unfortunately limited.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock