traskin

Money rules, one more time... Its clear:

version r21 not bad.
version r22 big shit.
version r23...no, thanks!!

PD: Stream creed is new big crap, but with new face and name

Streaming Servers | Server Sale

Sup3R

Many thanks to GTA and the team, without them, everything would have ended a long time ago....

robert kao

donation with Open source way is hard to survive.
real technical skill is the only way to survive.

Last edited:

Swisso

Thank you so much GTA
Not a perfect Panel, but it is enough for a lot of people ...
We have a free and functioning Panel, for those who want to make this life they can look for other options.

Ipvtv

it wasnt a perfect panel at all but at the end of the day it was completly free with the option to donate, GTA did a brilliant job, hats off to him for making the IPTV world a better place. I look forward to seeing the new panel once its up and running

cdev

Welcome to the new world of IPTV open source. Personally i enjoy contributing. More important having full control of panel with no "middleman". This new world is actually very important. It truly makes our world impossible to stop. Innovation always comes from grass roots. Almost never for a corp. The new AV1 codec is so game changing, i very excited to dive into that. Beta 1 of AV1 is already doing nearly a 33% in drop in bandwidth need for 1080p h264 at high bit rate. Thats going from about 12-15 mbps for user down to 2-3 with no quality drop. Most importantly, less trans code help needed from provider. Yeah huge diff! Thanks UGF for keeping the spirit alive.

3 Things You Should Know About AV1

great yt video on explaining the VERY difficult world of Codec and what AV1 + 5g will prob change the world of vid streaming for next 10+ years or more.

tubeboy

Everything said is accurate but people don't read.
1) XtreamUI is no more. GTA's done with it and working on XUI.
2) Will it be available? >>>> Sure, if you get an invite.
3) Can I invite you? >>>> Nope.
4) Is there anything else I can tell you? >>>> Nope.
Getting close though..I was late to the Party but have been following the GTA stuff XUI is coming yess although I won’t use it my provider will

first.iptv

Thanks to GTA and ALL who was involved in developing and updating X-UI without them a big majority of IPTVs would be bankrupt now.

xbcoldyy612

Thanks to GTA and ALL who was involved in developing and updating X-UI without them a big majority of IPTVs would be bankrupt now.
on one hand yes, sure GTA helped a lot and i really am grateful for all he has done. But on the other hand, he enables providers to avoid buying a more secure panel...
idk just sharing my thoughts