Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Tutorial Xtream UI on Ubuntu 22.04

terenceslattery

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Seen a few people asking about installing Xtream UI on Ubuntu 20.04 or even more preferably onto 22.04.

NaySlim created a folk of Emre's Xtream UI Mirror on Github ages ago and you can also use this for installing on Ubuntu 22.04 with a little bit tweaking around first.

So, clean install of Ubuntu 22.04 onto server then SSH into it and run the below commands:

sudo apt update;
sudo apt upgrade -y;
sudo apt install 2to3 python2-minimal python2 dh-python python-is-python3 pip python3 -y;
wget http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/o/openssl/libssl1.1_1.1.1-1ubuntu2.1~18.04.23_amd64.deb;
sudo dpkg -i libssl1.1_1.1.1-1ubuntu2.1~18.04.23_amd64.deb;
wget http://mirrors.kernel.org/ubuntu/pool/universe/libz/libzip/libzip5_1.5.1-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb;
sudo apt install ./libzip5_1.5.1-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb;
sudo reboot;
wget https://github.com/NeySlim/xtreamui_mirror/raw/master/install.py;
sudo python2 install.py;

For LB's do the same again, but start by installing in admin panel then SSH into LB and run it and enter your Main IP, SQL Password and Server ID from Admin Panel.

I've installed SSL certs on Main and LB's and tested it works without any issues when playing streams via app, also done via clean install and dirty install for existing VOD LB's where I upgraded from 18.04 to 20.04 then 22.04 via 'do-release-upgrade' and both work no problem.

Just a point to add however, if you do a dirty install on an existing VOD Load Balancer to ensure you don't lose your content it's a bit more hassle than when you do a clean install. For that to work I had to do the following:

sudo do-release-upgrade; --To first go from 18.04 to 20.04. Ensure you keep the old packages and don't let it remove them when prompted during the upgrade.
reboot;
sudo do-release-upgrade; --To then go from 20.04 to 22.04. Again, ensure you keep the old packages and don't let it remove them when prompted during the upgrade.
reboot;
umount -l /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/tmp;​
umount -l /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/streams;
rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/; --This will uninstall your old Xtream UI installation on LB. I found this was needed or I would get PID exceptions following install.
reboot;

Then go to Manage Servers and Install Load Balancer via Admin Panel then SSH into LB and run the commands listed in the initial post above to get dependencies and install the LB. After doing that I was able to get the server live in the Admin Panel with content accessible via client app. If doing a clean install for streams or main servers then just follow the steps in initial post and it works no bother, it's only for the dirty upgrade from 18.04 the above was required.

Cheers​

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-08-16 01-49-18.png
    Screenshot from 2023-08-16 01-49-18.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 245
Last edited by a moderator:

shitping

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Just a point to add however, if you do a dirty install on an existing VOD Load Balancer to ensure you don't lose your content it's a bit more hassle than when you do a clean install. For that to work I had to do the following:

sudo do-release-upgrade; --To first go from 18.04 to 20.04. Ensure you keep the old packages and don't let it remove them when prompted during the upgrade.
reboot;
sudo do-release-upgrade; --To then go from 20.04 to 22.04. Again, ensure you keep the old packages and don't let it remove them when prompted during the upgrade.
reboot;
umount -l /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/tmp;​
umount -l /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/streams;
rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/; --This will uninstall your old Xtream UI installation on LB. I found this was needed or I would get PID exceptions following install.
reboot;

Then go to Manage Servers and Install Load Balancer via Admin Panel then SSH into LB and run the commands listed in the initial post above to get dependencies and install the LB. After doing that I was able to get the server live in the Admin Panel with content accessible via client app. If doing a clean install for streams or main servers then just follow the steps in initial post and it works no bother, it's only for the dirty upgrade from 18.04 the above was required.

Cheers​
Confirm working, i tested LB on ubuntu 20.04 and Main Ubuntu 18.04 CK18

azadiyame

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

N: Download is performed unsandboxed as root as file '/root/libzip5_1.5.1-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb' couldn't be accessed by user '_apt'. - pkgAcquire::Run (13: Permission denied)

I'm encountering this error. Clean installation of Ubuntu 22.04

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

shitping

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

N: Download is performed unsandboxed as root as file '/root/libzip5_1.5.1-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb' couldn't be accessed by user '_apt'. - pkgAcquire::Run (13: Permission denied)

I'm encountering this error. Clean installation of Ubuntu 22.04
try drop sudo

apt install ./libzip5_1.5.1-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb;

Siff_dk

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I have changed the source and got the loadbalancer to work on a stock ubuntu 22.04 using only the offical packages hope to have something to share soon..

nephewq

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have tried the installation and the panel is installed perfectly but when I install the LB it gives me an error in python installation, some way to solve the installation problem in Ubuntu 22
I have changed the source and got the loadbalancer to work on a stock ubuntu 22.04 using only the offical packages hope to have something to share soon..
How you can get work the LB on ubuntu 22?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

NeOzZ

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
All version of Xtream can be install on ubuntu 22 ?

brutus

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is bad work, you need full decoded files and code updated to php 8.2 , no need any trik to make it work on ubuntu22 , nw you are using php 7.2 or 7.4 on ubuntu 22 this is not good

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock