Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource Xtream UI (mods by teko) mod v2.0.4 Leaked.

zarmend

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: I do not own nor edit those files, i reuploaded somewhere else just to make sure the link will be alive for a long time.

As i saw in this forum, teko has been baned, i was surfind and found the new update here.
i am using this update for 2 - 3 days, there are many changes but i dont have a list of changes from 2.0.3.
as i can see this update is faster than the other one, even the streams open almost 40% faster because i also updated php to 7.4.7

converted to resource

This resource has been reported as working in 0 time(s), and as not-working 0 time(s) this month.
(0 time(s) working and 0 time(s) not-working in total)
Last edited:

salehshwa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The server has now stopped working after I did all the instructions in it

/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/bin/php: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/sbin/php-fpm: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/sbin/php-fpm: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

K

Kenxo

DISCLAIMER: I do not own nor edit those files, i reuploaded somewhere else just to make sure the link will be alive for a long time.

As i saw in this forum, teko has been baned, i was surfind and found the new update here.
i am using this update for 2 - 3 days, there are many changes but i dont have a list of changes from 2.0.3.
as i can see this update is faster than the other one, even the streams open almost 40% faster because i also updated php to 7.4.7

converted to resource
You are wrong after all update and upgrade that I made to the installation , still left the 2.0.3 v. image_2021-06-09_173252.png image_2021-06-09_173435.png

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

zarmend

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
what ubuntu are you using ?
i have tested this for 3 -4 days before posting it.
is this ubuntu 32 bit ?
You are wrong after all update and upgrade that I made to the installation , still left the 2.0.3 v. View attachment 2081 View attachment 2082
i have made the comparsion from all files, ( size, num of files, etc ) and they are almost 25% different from v2.0.3
The v2.0.4 you can see that the resellers dashboard is very different from 2.0.3.
I can send you a private link where i found the files and maybe you can check the changelogs?
i dont know what i am missing, but i will update this thread if i have something new. but trust me this update is really faster than 2.0.3

K

Kenxo

what ubuntu are you using ?
i have tested this for 3 -4 days before posting it.
is this ubuntu 32 bit ?

i have made the comparsion from all files, ( size, num of files, etc ) and they are almost 25% different from v2.0.3
The v2.0.4 you can see that the resellers dashboard is very different from 2.0.3.
I can send you a private link where i found the files and maybe you can check the changelogs?
i dont know what i am missing, but i will update this thread if i have something new. but trust me this update is really faster than 2.0.3
I tried all possible files from yr link to update to 2.0.4 but I cant , maybe the files are different inside but the referents for mod is still 2.0.3
The OS is desktop 18.0.4 64bit with openssh server installed ..

montana

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

as i can see this update is faster than the other one, even the streams open almost 40% faster because i also updated php to 7.4

do this have decrypted admin files ?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ernestt

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Grat work, i tested with new php and its much faster also need of libcurl4 . Thanks

katalooni

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

converted to resource
Hello, how can I get this version of panel please

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock