Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Xtream UI Hacked

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Can official r22e be hacked also?

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Someone posted this yesterday and was alleged to be fake.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Uundastan

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Can official r22e be hacked also?
From a tech standpoint this video is fake. 100% fake. You would need to hack a Ubuntu server to gain access to the information stored on it such as a SQL database etc. Takes about 40 seconds in the video. About the same amount of time it would take if you had the valid SSH key or root password to begin with. Plus SSH keys are virtually impossible to crack and to brute force a root password for Ubuntu would take an eternity unless it was something like 12345. Fake. Lies. Plus they just happen to know Admin ports that are not default? Umm. No.

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
From a tech standpoint this video is fake. 100% fake. You would need to hack a Ubuntu server to gain access to the information stored on it such as a SQL database etc. Takes about 40 seconds in the video. About the same amount of time it would take if you had the valid SSH key or root password to begin with. Plus SSH keys are virtually impossible to crack and to brute force a root password for Ubuntu would take an eternity unless it was something like 12345. Fake. Lies. Plus they just happen to know Admin ports that are not default? Umm. No.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hi guys, dont use Xtream UI by DaZPlayer, this can also now how to hack it on the 22E Version

seen it, wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of this

Doent mean it’s fake. Part of exploiting a server is doing the recon first. I can go into extensive detail how this COULD be true, but I’m not.

instead, I’m just going to leave it like this. Real professionals never leave software with its default configurations.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
A

allrounder55

seen it, wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of this

Doent mean it’s fake. Part of exploiting a server is doing the recon first. I can go into extensive detail how this COULD be true, but I’m not.

instead, I’m just going to leave it like this. Real professionals never leave software with its default configurations.
Exactly right urgodfather.

esolks

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
chalangers must be chalanged....
i can put my X-UI pannel to public ... and chanlages this guy if he can hack it.
fake.fake.fake
and to be an awared boy you must secure your jobshit ... don't use default config and boost your panel security to the top.

there is a lot of X-C xploits applicable for X-UI... but if you allready fixed all this holes no one can hack you.

move this bullshits to the trach.

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
chalangers must be chalanged....
i can put my X-UI pannel to public ... and chanlages this guy if he can hack it.
fake.fake.fake
and to be an awared boy you must secure your jobshit ... don't use default config and boost your panel security to the top.

there is a lot of X-C xploits applicable for X-UI... but if you allready fixed all this holes no one can hack you.

move this bullshits to the trach.

I know you explaining how to change the default config would not be good on a public forum but could you give us n00bs a hint please ;)

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I know you explaining how to change the default config would not be good on a public forum but could you give us n00bs a hint please ;)
Naaa, he won't! Same the radio silence from the so called "Dev" GTA, haha..sorry, couldn't resist..
So many vulnerables, pointless to count them all! Fact is, at the moment even tons of Netflix accounts got hacked and the Xtream UI is on top of the lists of all these "alone at home" bored little puppies.
For right now? I wouldn't recommend of using the Xtream UI Panel at all, till the main fixes are done.They will not be done all at once, that's for sure, simply to many
And btw, these strange guys go even a step ahead in publishing all the hacked UI Panels on a website and a telegram group, with client lists, Servers, emails and all other informations.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock