Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Xtream codes v3 under new name

yoo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
this its xtream v3 and blackdream write this. but now only lie lie from xc. i cant trust more . the software its not my,but we sale for .

makeitso

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I would say after reading their FAQ on security keys on their servers and how it works I would say only people that would use this are those with no clue what they are doing.

obscuremind

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
this its xtream v3 and blackdream write this. but now only lie lie from xc. i cant trust more . the software its not my,but we sale for .
So where's gpu transcode that v3 had? Where's all the new things that v3 had? Haven't seen none there.

I would say after reading their FAQ on security keys on their servers and how it works I would say only people that would use this are those with no clue what they are doing.
Just to open an access to all servers. Only a really dumb without no knowledge would use it on production

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
K

Kenxo

In my opinion is not at all a reason to speak about XC v2 or some v.4 v5 or else versions ...
Why I say this because is kiddish and foolish after this what we have Xtream UI in hand and open source and very good support from GTA and trust to go to something new with 0% trust and unknown project and support and extra to pay for this. .
I will say stop with this discussion and speak about how to make more and more Donation for GTA and his project to make better and better and to give him and his team more time to work on Xtream UI that we use around 1 year and working perfect more than 100 000 servers use it and we are her discussion about some v2 v3 v4 panels..

Sup3R

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
We need some features for the XUI, like the GPU transcode, maybe an encryption to database, maybe VPN integration, new version fmpeg, rework on some exploits that he has... but we dont need one adventure in dreamland... I think the team XUI will come with new features and make us forget all about the unknown V3....

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

freeliva

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I honestly think it's just a modification of a previous version of XC to get money out and steal from people.
It reminds me of the DazPlayer modification that left XUI with the same purpose, take advantage of new donations, steal streams from its clients and hack their information and then withdraw money.
As I was reporting it has even more security breaches than XUI, administrators have no idea to support their own dashboard ....
A trick to steal from the dumbest.
It is just my opinion.

XUI is free code and more than enough to pay for shit reframes thieves who are only looking for money.

Bless UP!

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
We need some features for the XUI, like the GPU transcode, maybe an encryption to database, maybe VPN integration, new version fmpeg, rework on some exploits that he has... but we dont need one adventure in dreamland... I think the team XUI will come with new features and make us forget all about the unknown V3....
why not build them out yourself? thats what GTA has intended. everyone looks for point and click easy method. i assure you, these things can be built out into the platform, but it requires YOU to do it.

K

Kenxo

About GPU Transcoding on XtreamUI I will say not all need this ...
About encryption to database you can keep this safe if you now how , If you dont know how than you should consider let this job or pay someone to do this for you..
About VPN integration is already in a way to be implemented..
About the team of XtreamUI that maybe are on the dreamland I will say sure they are knowing what they should do..
About forgetting v3 , yes I personally forget on this last year in september and I know is dead ..
About exploits , no one is 100% sure from exploits ...

freeliva

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
why not build them out yourself? thats what GTA has intended. everyone looks for point and click easy method. i assure you, these things can be built out into the platform, but it requires YOU to do it.

totally agree.
Xui is open source.
Get to work on it!
It's easy to ask and click as urgho's father says.
I think XUI does a great job and for free!
More support and less demands ..
If you have ideas and knowledge, contribute, if not ... settle for what others do good for you for free.
I think if XUI had more help and less criticism everything would progress faster.
I honestly think they do a great job for all of us.

Bless UP!

K

Kenxo

totally agree.
Xui is open source.
Get to work on it!
It's easy to ask and click as urgho's father says.
I think XUI does a great job and for free!
More support and less demands ..
If you have ideas and knowledge, contribute, if not ... settle for what others do good for you for free.
I think if XUI had more help and less criticism everything would progress faster.
I honestly think they do a great job for all of us.

Bless UP!
AGREE , AGREE ...

Elite

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You can believe the rumors if you want. I’m not, and I have good reasons why.

6hkLeO1.png

i asked the guy from xtream-codes developer team, he used to give me support on skype before xtream problem.

freddy12

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Who want CMS panal back? If they are the Old xc team who trust them again? They leave all back with ghost serveres and no help at all. I stay and XUI and open source
what help did you expect them to give? Will you help people if you got caught, arrested and a huge lawsuit? unlikely ...... i wont go back to CMS but have no bad blood with them

Last edited:

makeitso

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Next person to post foul language will get what's coming ... Banned just like @freeliva

lub0112

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Feds all over this ,, wouldnt touch it with a barge pole

especially now that i see the screenshot from BlackDream

K

Kenxo

Feds all over this ,, wouldnt touch it with a barge pole

especially now that i see the screenshot from BlackDream
How about BlackDream answer to us , if he say that they have sold the v3 , how can we have back the lifetime licences for v2 and v1 and Lbs..
If he answering so gently to others let answer to us gently this and this is not related to the Forums Staff or to the WOI , its my private personal question..

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Well,, i remember gta requested some files from v3,, hopefully he will now get what he wants, and improve xc UI even further on!! ?

micmaree

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The biggest crap from my point of view, I see this CMS a big and beautiful boot net in the future ..

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
even they were back open for business , i would imagine there would be vey little confidence especially as to what happend last september
sticking with ui here for sure!!

esolks

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I would say anyone of the old Xtream owners or developers will be to busy trying to stay out of jail.
Anyone that went back to a system that is not on your own servers is asking for a September cr*p hit the fan all over again.
Also the Panel looks very very like a clone of another I have seen and still get development emails from, and even that one has miles to go to be anything as good as XTream-UI.
Yes I tested the StreamCread and its buggy , drives CPU through the roof on both loadbalance and on main so 2 days I reset the server .

i agree with you bro
no more CMS for me, and long life to the OPEN SOURCE !!! VIVE LA LIBERTE !

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock