Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Xtream Codes CK 41 issues in pannel. need help :)

Themob4you

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I use this dashboard is good but i have some question about it , i saw the dashboard is constantly banning some ips of my clients , (for flood attacks) i asked them if they do something .... ovcourse they will not telling me if they reaqlly do .... but this issue happend from some long time with different clients , and some of them says they switch between channels only .... my question is how the dashboard is determinating a connection food attack ? and maybe exist some settings to make it more acurate in detecting flood attacks ?!
- if you sugest any other dashboards ? paid or not paid don t matter ....
i m looking to get settings on security as explained , easy add epg in mass , also if any dashboard can add backups streaming sources in bulk easly .... faster zapping . thanks let me know

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If they use a app/device that tries to auto connect this is a common cause.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
yea its same for me.. have to go in daily to un block IPs

Themob4you

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
just put flood limit 0 and there is no banning IPs

or

Whitelist their IPs
thanks bro , i did settup , let's see if is working , any settups for faster zapping ? other then probe size ?! also how about adding backups treaming sources to channels ? other whay then make it manually one by one channel ?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

TheReaperZ

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thanks bro , i did settup , let's see if is working , any settups for faster zapping ? other then probe size ?! also how about adding backups treaming sources to channels ? other whay then make it manually one by one channel ?
for faster zapping, depends also from you provider mean if that channel is live or OD , other then probesize there is no much , you can play in confg.
No there is no other way to add backup links.

superadeel

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
for faster zapping, depends also from you provider mean if that channel is live or OD , other then probesize there is no much , you can play in confg.
No there is no other way to add backup links.
For onDemand faster zapping, just make sure your provider has those streams live. Its is easy to detect which streams are live by loading the source directly on your app first. And if your provider has a server in the same DC as your LB, you will have the lowest zap time possible. Reducing the analysis duration and probe size can help you but on the other hand they cause AV sync issues. On the side note 3000kbps or lower streams load faster than higher ones, we normally keep all UHDs or 4K away from the frequent access.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock