Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
xcms = xui new version not Nulled

Resource xcms = xui new version not Nulled 2023-03-09

Register & Get access to index

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what ive been working on. 1.5.12 stable and cleaner/faster
That`s exactly its a not true :) i have it fully decoded and nulled in last 3 years that are is one of customer project on X person who are use code of xuione 1.3.x and never finish it, 50% of functions are not working and dont have nothing new or old its a project which never has been finishied before long time ago

Teve4me

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Yes this is quite a strange thing and I don't understand why the owner of this software or a contact can't be found but even though the license address *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
that exists in the PHP and xcms.so files doesn't work and couldn't validate yet it seems that this is the correct address that could validate the license but even so it seems like an abandoned project.*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
1707963890498.png

This is where I am at so far. Trying to decide on color pallete. Removed all the junk and moved the servers up on the dash board.
recompiled ffmpeg 5 and 4 and the originally loaded 4.4 remains. Database tweaks for speed.

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
That idea no one needs another redesign or another color palette, that's the least important thing in an IPTV business
A redesign can be done from CSS in almost any encrypted streaming panel even 1-Stream but that's not important
As for this panel XCMS has a lot of bugs and when I say a lot I mean about 80% of this panel doesn't work properly
So I highly recommend to keep using XUI as it is definitely much better than anything else free

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Teve4me

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
That idea no one needs another redesign or another color palette, that's the least important thing in an IPTV business
A redesign can be done from CSS in almost any encrypted streaming panel even 1-Stream but that's not important
As for this panel XCMS has a lot of bugs and when I say a lot I mean about 80% of this panel doesn't work properly
So I highly recommend to keep using XUI as it is definitely much better than anything else free
I agree 100%. Not looking to present a fresh look to old tech. The idea here for me is to make this all work and modernize it. Which is in progress.

I can confirm though that xcms is buggy haha. I will say though its amazing that XUI which is how old now is still better than even the paid panels in my opinion once you update the FFMPEG and tweak settings.

*for smaller providers*

Youmeirean

VIP Member 3M
VIP Member 3M
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%. Not looking to present a fresh look to old tech. The idea here for me is to make this all work and modernize it. Which is in progress.

I can confirm though that xcms is buggy haha. I will say though its amazing that XUI which is how old now is still better than even the paid panels in my opinion once you update the FFMPEG and tweak settings.

*for smaller providers*
Ima totally agree here yeah there is no support yeah gta not working on it currently joys of a new born but he has never said he wouldn’t return but just like yours my opinion it’s still the best panel out there if you know how to use it and set it up correctly

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock