Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource XCIPTV 4.0.X APK Manager 1

Register & Get access to index

TeeVeeBox

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
OP set the like price so high he couldn't even download it himself. lol
Except the op didn't set the likes... a moderator did

Can you explain what the fixes do? As I have this panel already but want to see if the ones I have need updated

Cheers
Just changes the a line or two of code in a few files to make them compatible with the latest php version.... On my host, without these fixes if I go to send message etc it will give a php error when saving. If you're not seeing any errors then you probably won't need to update unles the php version gets updated on your host

BrookeBond

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Except the op didn't set the likes... a moderator did

Just changes the a line or two of code in a few files to make them compatible with the latest php version.... On my host, without these fixes if I go to send message etc it will give a php error when saving. If you're not seeing any errors then you probably won't need to update unles the php version gets updated on your host
Yeah mine is okay with that, cheers

Eddiebo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
is it me or does the apk not open

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

TeeVeeBox

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
is it me or does the apk not open
If the apk crashes when you open it you have an issue somewhere...
Could be an error in the app (make sure you have pointed the 3 lines to your server api location)
Could be that you haven’t installed the panel correct (use an ftp program to upload, not an online file manager)
Could be that there is an issue with the php on the host... try making sure php is set to the newest version on your host. Also make sure you are using a paid host - the free hosts disable some php functionality or block api access which stops the app from working

Eddiebo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I Havent ammeded anything in the app yet , just downloaded from zip file that was posted

TeeVeeBox

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I Havent ammeded anything in the app yet , just downloaded from zip file that was posted

But you said the apk doesn’t open?? The apk isn’t in the zip file... the zip only contains the panel files that you will need to host online. Then you need to download the correct apk from elsewhere on this forum and edit it for your use.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

TeeVeeBox

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
What I'd like to find now is the ability to change the theme through the panel... I have seen another panel with this option but I don't have the required files for this... Does anyone else have them and care to share?

Untitled.png

SpaceSX

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Are you meaning we should change something in this forum to your wish ... can you tell us what ..?
Maybe you want to delete your account and you dont know how ...if is this yr wish than just tell us.. we can do this immediately ..
How you find yourself in the number of 14000 of members that this forum is at his end ...and 50% of files on this forum are all around the internet and you dont want to take from there and you are coming exclusively to download it here , I just want to tell us why you are doing this..

I just want to tell you that this way (files with more than 1k likes) is counterproductive, people with less like that can't reach that amount can easily found files on other forums or page that leak this one

you are a staff member and moderator too and you have only 1100 likes, this should make you think that something is wrong on this way
ok you make money with vip packages but remember that much more than an half of this forum content is shared by normal member like me and many others....
after this you can warn or ban me, doesn't matter, i just tell my opinion and on this forum i just shared some of my html/php competence with very less returnthanks to this unbeliveble like system

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Ok so I've got the app from the zip files - pointed all 3 lines to the API on my host. All good, logs in and stuff no problems.
The issue comes when try to load a movie or a program in series, the app keeps crashing. I've not replaced anything other than the 3 lines suggested to point at my host.
Should I try a different app?
Have I done something worng or need to change a setting?

Eli_Black

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Ok so I've got the app from the zip files - pointed all 3 lines to the API on my host. All good, logs in and stuff no problems.
The issue comes when try to load a movie or a program in series, the app keeps crashing. I've not replaced anything other than the 3 lines suggested to point at my host.
How you managed that with less than 70 likes? :oops:

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
But you said the apk doesn’t open?? The apk isn’t in the zip file... the zip only contains the panel files that you will need to host online. Then you need to download the correct apk from elsewhere on this forum and edit it for your use.
I have to disagree, there is definitely an app within them files, have a look through ?‍♂️

Dropy2008

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
What I'd like to find now is the ability to change the theme through the panel... I have seen another panel with this option but I don't have the required files for this... Does anyone else have them and care to share?

Untitled.png
And app the is moded the same, theme_d is missing from config.smaly

TeeVeeBox

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have to disagree, there is definitely an app within them files, have a look through ?‍♂️

You may well be correct :LOL:
Maybe try one of the others from these forums if that one is causing issues

BigSmoke

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

I had issues like this when I had the app on my pixelbook but when I moved the app to my firestick - it worked with no issues.

K

Kenxo

I just want to tell you that this way (files with more than 1k likes) is counterproductive, people with less like that can't reach that amount can easily found files on other forums or page that leak this one

you are a staff member and moderator too and you have only 1100 likes, this should make you think that something is wrong on this way
ok you make money with vip packages but remember that much more than an half of this forum content is shared by normal member like me and many others....
after this you can warn or ban me, doesn't matter, i just tell my opinion and on this forum i just shared some of my html/php competence with very less returnthanks to this unbeliveble like system
You are not here to tell as what we should do with our regulation and the forum rules , you should only follow the rules nothing more and nothing less.. What we are doing with this is our job , if you think you can do better , just open new forum and do what are you thinking is ok for you ...
I have banned you as you have requested and you have 10 days to come back with respect and thankful words about our forum , if you dont change your mind dont comeback , is up to you ...

The Forum Rules

World of IPTV isn't run by rules, per se. Rather, it is moderated by people who put themselves in the position of making difficult judgment calls.

Most of these Guidelines are geared towards just improving the state of the website through smart tips. Some of these Guidelines are more prohibitive, however, and they function as rules. The rules come in two forms: the cardinal and the compulsory.

Cardinal Rules

The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS. Crappy computer translations will be considered the same as a non-English posting.
  • The Administrators and Moderators are always right.
  • No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. The substance is the key to not being labeled a troll.
  • If a Member try to fool other members with empty hidden like link, so all likes of this member will be set back to 0 due the illegitimate earned likes!
  • Attack the message, not the messenger. Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. No member is allowed to engage in public personal attacks on any other member.
  • Personal attacks are defined as Personal, Racial, Ethnic, and/or Gender-based insults, slurs, or derisive comments.
  • All complaints need to be communicated privately using either PM, "Report this Post" feature and/or Email. In the event of this, the offending post will be edited or removed, and the offending party shall receive no more than two (2) private warnings via PM and/or Email, and one final Administration warning.
  • If the behavior continues, the member will be banned for a week, and upon a repeat incident, banned permanently. This will apply to all other community members as well.
  • All we want is a little community kindness and no attacks. Let's all work together to accomplish this, eh?
  • No ****ographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or objectifying material. Simple rule. Administrator's judgment applies here. Sexually suggestive images will be heavily scrutinized. We'd like for our readers to be able to visit the site at work and share with friends without fear of retribution
  • Do not post links or requests towards other forums
  • Asking other Members to hit Likes is forbidden! Earn your likes with sharing good Stuff!
    more info: - Rules for Downloads: Collect Likes for Downloads
    - HowTo get likes ?

• Post in the right forum!
  • Use the BBCodes in your Posts if it contain "script" or "source codes"
  • Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.
  • Each World of IPTV member may have only one account.
  • Every account can only be used by one person, No tag team work account.
  • Do not place foul language in thread subjects and also not in the posts.
  • Blatant advertising of competing products is not tolerated.
  • And of course, NO SPAMMING. No commercial-oriented posts, and no flooding with useless content.
  • No spamming users with PMs offering other service or requesting to contact them on email/skype. Sharing email/Skype/Telegram and all other personal contacts details is forbidden!
  • Proving personal contact details like Mail Address, Skype, Telegram or similar details are forbidden !
  • Links to Server IPs, other Forums, Website or Shops, Phishing or Malware Websites etc. are forbidden !

Compulsory Rules
  • Use descriptive subject lines and research your post. This reduces the chances of double-posting, and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Also, scan the subjects for the last several days' posts to make sure you aren't duplicating posts. Also, consider what forum your topic should be posted in.
  • Restrict the use of excessive foul language. Swearing will not be tolerated on this board at all., we need to keep it clean. We aren’t saying you can't express your opinion, but there are ways to do so without swearing.
  • Bottom line: we always give warnings (with the exception of unacceptable posts-sometimes we need to work fast), but we don't necessarily give them more than twice to the same person. If you are disrupting the community, we will take action.

World of IPTV Signature Guidelines
  • Signatures are expected to follow the same guidelines as posts, which means no flaming, no swearing, no personal attacks, and no adult material.
  • If you are seen violating these guidelines you will be warned to change your signature. If you fail to comply, you may get a permanent ban.

Other rules:

You are allowed to use this forum to exchange your IPTV servers. Only local Streams and virtual are allowed here.

You have to contact the Admin Staff for approving your service before you make your post!:

Violating the rules of this forum will cost Warning Points to the user.
  • 10 warning points = 1-day ban
  • 20 warning points = 2-day ban
  • 30 warning points = 3-day ban
  • 40 warning points = 4-day ban
  • 60 warning points = 7-day ban
  • 90 warning points = 9-day ban
  • 100 warning points = 1-month ban
  • 200 warning points = permanent ban

Permanent bans will be applied to any user who uses who:
  • Sharing stuff with Backdoor or Malware
  • When user behaves disrespectfully to the admin and moderator
  • When user heavily swear to another user
  • Add links to pay server,
  • Sharing or asking for Local Cards as Cardsharing: Gbox, Oscam or CCcam Exchange in IPTV sections. Asking for peers with Cards or Cache is considered the same as asking for Cardsharing locals.
  • Links to other opponent Forums
  • Sharing the same stuff from here on opponent Forums
  • It is strictly forbidden to post your sharing Streams, IP addresses or complete DNS addresses.
  • It is strictly forbidden to post Instant Messenger contacts (MSN, Skype, WhatsApp & other messengers) or Email addresses in the open forums.
    Private Messaging service is here for that purpose.

• If you wish to tell us about a file, please write a post with a link from where the file can be downloaded.
  • It is strictly forbidden to write “one-word” or “one-line” replies/posts such as “Thanks” or “You have a PM”.
  • If you wish to say “Thanks”, please use the Like button. Don’t ask other members to hit you with Likes !
    It can be found at the bottom right corner of each message.
  • If you wish to raise awareness to your post, re-submit it. DO NOT USE “Up”.
  • You can't send PM's until you made two (meaningful) posts, (introducing yourself is already one useful post).
  • Do not PM Moderators or Administrators with questions that belong to the forum.
  • Do not send Moderators or Administrators unsolicited private emails (unless asked to do so by one of them).
  • NEVER PM Moderators or Administrators with your sharing streams (unless asked to do so by one of them).
    The penalty for that infringement can be an Instant Permanet Ban.

You fully accept that:
WATCHING ENCRYPTED TV WITHOUT A VALID SUBSCRIPTION IS FORBIDDEN BY LAW. ALL INFO ON THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE. ANY USAGE OF SOFTWARE AND/OR INFO MENTIONED ON THIS FORUM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I had issues like this when I had the app on my pixelbook but when I moved the app to my firestick - it worked with no issues.
Just wanted to update incase anyone else is experiencing the same issue.
When the app is installed on my phone it crashed when trying to play vod or series.
I have put it on firestick and Android box since and neither have any issues. Guess it could be device issue.

We just need to find the one with changing themes included ?

Great work to everyone who has contributed to this, works awesome and I'm a noob to this ha.

On another note the date in brackets next to expire date on panel, can I just delete that in notepad etc and upload the file again? Ino it says no expiration but just look cleaner without that ?‍♂️

Eli_Black

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to update incase anyone else is experiencing the same issue.
When the app is installed on my phone it crashed when trying to play vod or series.
I have put it on firestick and Android box since and neither have any issues. Guess it could be device issue.

We just need to find the one with changing themes included ?

Great work to everyone who has contributed to this, works awesome and I'm a noob to this ha.

On another note the date in brackets next to expire date on panel, can I just delete that in notepad etc and upload the file again? Ino it says no expiration but just look cleaner without that ?‍♂️
Try changing the player to Exo for TV, VOD and Series in the settings (y)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock