Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Resource XCIPTV 4.0.0(544) Full epg,Full Name Package(UPDATED TO 545) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltate

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
To change support info follow instructions here:

To change the xc info on login screen:

edit line 667 in res/values/strings.xml
Which settings was package name mate ?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

modweb

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Rename package name isn't working for me fine till change package name then it doenst open the icons. Anyone have this issue ?

I followed the guide from @TeeVeeBox (3rd post down) to change the app/package name and everything went fine, none of the problems you are having.
Sorry I cant help further.

TeeVeeBox

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
On loading the app, once it brings up the login screen a keyboard automatically appears. If anything is typed on this keyboard it actually changes the DNS address of the hidden field. This obviously then gives an invalid server error when trying to log in.

Clicking back before typing anything to close the keyboard and then selecting the username field will result in a successful login

Is anyone else seeing this issue? Is there a way of stopping it happening? (I've tried editing the activity_login.xml in the layout folder without luck)

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

JLWOCKEE X X

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200413-184220_YourNameHeer.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184215_YourNameHeer.jpg

This update is for everyone
I need to thanks to everyone from this forum for the good stuff,, hope to be good to everyone what was catch unprepared whit the new updates

No quote

to point the app to your dns ,go to com/nathnetwork/xciptv/LoginActivity and change the YOURDNS:8080
happy Easter everyone
Thx for this and happy belated easter

esolks

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
To change the contact info info in settings:

No quote

Change to look like this

No quote

hello bro
it finiched with erreur " check the log "

here is my 2436-2460 :

new-instance p1, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;

invoke-direct {p1}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;-><init>()V

iget-object p2, p0, Lcom/nathnetwork/xciptv/SettingsMenuActivity;->b:Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;

const-string p3, "support_email"

const/4 p4, 0x0

const-string p5, "\n"

invoke-static {p2, p3, p4, p1, p5}, Lb/a/a/a/a;->a(Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;Ljava/lang/String;)V

iget-object p2, p0, Lcom/nathnetwork/xciptv/SettingsMenuActivity;->b:Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;

const-string p3, "support_phone"

invoke-interface {p2, p3, p4}, Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;->getString(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object p2

invoke-virtual {p1, p2}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;->append(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;

invoke-virtual {p1}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;->toString()Ljava/lang/String;

please help

modweb

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello bro
it finiched with erreur " check the log "

here is my 2436-2460 :

new-instance p1, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;

invoke-direct {p1}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;-><init>()V

const-string p3, "support_email"

const/4 p4, 0x0

const-string p5, "\n"

invoke-static {p2, p3, p4, p1, p5}, Lb/a/a/a/a;->a(Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;Ljava/lang/String;)V

const-string p3, "support_phone"

invoke-interface {p2, p3, p4}, Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;->getString(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object p2

invoke-virtual {p1, p2}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;->append(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;

invoke-virtual {p1}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;->toString()Ljava/lang/String;

please help

I replaced the code above with five lines.

new-instance v0, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;
invoke-direct {v0}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;-><init>()V
const-string v2, "Put desired text here. Use \n to have multiple lines of text."
invoke-virtual {v0, v2}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;->append(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;
invoke-virtual {v0}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;->toString()Ljava/lang/String;

Dropy2008

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
On loading the app, once it brings up the login screen a keyboard automatically appears. If anything is typed on this keyboard it actually changes the DNS address of the hidden field. This obviously then gives an invalid server error when trying to log in.

Clicking back before typing anything to close the keyboard and then selecting the username field will result in a successful login

Is anyone else seeing this issue? Is there a way of stopping it happening? (I've tried editing the activity_login.xml in the layout folder without luck)
the same thing me i have whit smartes and xciptv on all chines android boxes, aor any s9xx amlogic box, if u connect a usb keyboard the problem disapear, atleast for me

modweb

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

I only have the app running on a windows emulator and firestick, no keyboard coming up so far.

TeeVeeBox

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
the same thing me i have whit smartes and xciptv on all chines android boxes, aor any s9xx amlogic box, if u connect a usb keyboard the problem disapear, atleast for me

Connecting a physical keybord overrides the softkeyboard so obviously wouldn't show if you connect one.

I only have the app running on a windows emulator and firestick, no keyboard coming up so far.

Same goes for running in an emulator - it sees your physical keyboard and so the one on screen doesn't show.

However, I think most users will be using on a device that results in the keyboard popping up and I'm sure lots will type something (even if accidentially) meaning they will not be able to log on unless they understand the need to be careful. What we need is the ability to change the 'focus' to the username field rather then the hidden URL field.

modweb

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Connecting a physical keybord overrides the softkeyboard so obviously wouldn't show if you connect one.

Same goes for running in an emulator - it sees your physical keyboard and so the one on screen doesn't show.

However, I think most users will be using on a device that results in the keyboard popping up and I'm sure lots will type something (even if accidentially) meaning they will not be able to log on unless they understand the need to be careful. What we need is the ability to change the 'focus' to the username field rather then the hidden URL field.
Have not tried this yet but in the activity_login.xml the username and password has 'android:focusable="true" i wonder in line 7 where the code is for the portal url we can put 'android:focusable="false" ?? unless you have tried this I will give it a go later.

esolks

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I replaced the code above with five lines.

new-instance v0, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;
invoke-direct {v0}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;-><init>()V
const-string v2, "Put desired text here. Use \n to have multiple lines of text."
invoke-virtual {v0, v2}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;->append(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;
invoke-virtual {v0}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;->toString()Ljava/lang/String;
simply modified the png image attached to this code and work fine, peopl just change the png

TeeVeeBox

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Have not tried this yet but in the activity_login.xml the username and password has 'android:focusable="true" i wonder in line 7 where the code is for the portal url we can put 'android:focusable="false" ?? unless you have tried this I will give it a go later.

I did try that without success. Going to try a few different things later to see what I can find

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock