Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Which web player is best for direct source

scudd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good web player that works with direct source feeds? xc client_area is ok, but it's not ideal.

dix

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
All web players are the same thing (Buffer, resolution, stability), you will not find any difference of each one. Why?, because they are web players, things like Buffer and stability depends on the browser which you are using (The browser already sets default values which the web player have to use and can not be changed with JavaScript).

The best web player is which one that offers you a big a API library to modify it and make it more intelligent (adding functions like reconnect, detect the bitrate and client download speed, etc).

Recommendations: _ Avoid any web player which do not offer CROSS-DOMAIN
_ Clappr horrible player, please do not use it
_ Do not use Flash Video Players (Most of this players are better than HJS.js players but this technology is mostly dead, and mobiles phones does not come with Flash Player.)

If your web video player has to much lag at playing your streams, the blame it has the stream which might have bitrates values higher than recommended, the sever don't have to much upload speed or your client download speed is horrible.

Good look

Last edited:
J

JoAodeDeUs

Most web players iptv use JWPLayer.
Even the best known of the people, the whmcssmarters.
Have you noticed that in them the on-demand channels in general do not start?
Yeah, there are some minor configuration changes and you can make it run and improve its use.
It has a nice and vast library of configuration options, as well as APIs, as @dix said.
If there are a more people interested, I can make a topic about it.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

scudd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Most web players iptv use JWPLayer.
Even the best known of the people, the whmcssmarters.
Have you noticed that in them the on-demand channels in general do not start?
Yeah, there are some minor configuration changes and you can make it run and improve its use.
It has a nice and vast library of configuration options, as well as APIs, as @dix said.
If there are a more people interested, I can make a topic about it.
Smarters is a no go. It doesnt work with direct source. I've had a few chats with the admins, they don't care about fixing it.

J

JoAodeDeUs

Precisely, these are minor configuration changes and you will be able to run the direct and ondemand channels in webplayer with JWPlayer.
Same thing with the whmcssmarters webplayers.
I understand your frustration. More than a year I contacted them and talked about this problem. They said there was nothing to do.
On account, I searched and corrected. I enjoyed the momentum andI decrypted it all and changed everything I wanted, optimizing it the way I wanted.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

scudd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Do you mean you have it working with direct source?

Care to share??

J

JoAodeDeUs

Do you mean you have it working with direct source?

Care to share??
With me?
I did not understand?!

I talked about the issue of weplayer not running or starting streams when ondemand or direct to the source, via XC and your API.

Last edited by a moderator:

scudd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Crossed wires, I thought you had found a way of getting it to work with direct source..

J

JoAodeDeUs

ah yes, also...but i not use. But webplayer play direct stream and ondemand stream.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock