Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Vps for movies

Jeff_Moraes

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Guys, which VPS do you recommend to store movies for Xtream UI. Cost X Benefit Ratio?

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Guys, which VPS do you recommend to store movies for Xtream UI. Cost X Benefit Ratio?
first off DONT use a VPS you would Need a Dedicated server for your movies and a dedicated for your MAIN ,as for server companies there are plenty you can choose from

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
first off DONT use a VPS you would Need a Dedicated server for your movies and a dedicated for your MAIN ,as for server companies there are plenty you can choose from
What would be a good place to store content then

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
What would be a good place to store content then
There are plenty of tutorials on this forum with good information I suggest you have a little read , as for storage it all depends on how much content you have I have 40TB for movies and another 40TB for tv series it all depends on your content which will determine how much HDD space you would need

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score

There are plenty of tutorials on this forum with good information I suggest you have a little read , as for storage it all depends on how much content you have I have 40TB for movies and another 40TB for tv series it all depends on your content which will determine how much HDD space you would need
I have a server. The question is what would be a good place to store my content. Gdrive has been thrown around . Just do folder watch. But I'm not too sure about all that. Recommendations? Because I can't find a just storage place for content

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have a server. The question is what would be a good place to store my content. Gdrive has been thrown around . Just do folder watch. But I'm not too sure about all that. Recommendations? Because I can't find a just storage place for content
mate stop trying to be cheap and just pay to play. use the search tool and read. all of this has been discussed. at this point youre just spamming the forum trying to justify not wanting to have large expenses.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Disrespectful or inappropriate content
mate stop trying to be cheap and just pay to play. use the search tool and read. all of this has been discussed. at this point youre just spamming the forum trying to justify not wanting to have large expenses.
I don't mind spending the damn money. I literally asked a question. Recommend a place to store the content or don't reply at all. And how about you direct me to the post so it wont be a burden for you to see this asked again

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I don't mind spending the damn money. I literally asked a question. Recommend a place to store the content or don't reply at all. And how about you direct me to the post so it wont be a burden for you to see this asked again
Here, let me help you find that search tool. It’s that symbol that looks like this —> ?

Since I have to spoon feed you and apparently you want to be hostile for being called out on trying to avoid paying the costs for storage, have a little vacation as well.

P.S. it isn't nice to hijack other people's threads.

Jeff_Moraes

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Here, let me help you find that search tool. It’s that symbol that looks like this —> ?

Since I have to spoon feed you and apparently you want to be hostile for being called out on trying to avoid paying the costs for storage, have a little vacation as well.

P.S. it isn't nice to hijack other people's threads.

No quote

As incredible as it seems, the VPS from time4VPS served me well, I'm only using anime movies, something that has little use. just for having it. That's why I asked about a location that has cost x benefit VPS. I have a dedicated VOD but I wanted something cheap as it would be just for having it.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock