Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Version CK MODS 41 DECODED COMING SOON ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaystealth

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
IN PROGRESS FULL XUI CK MODS 41 WHAT WAS STOLEN FROM GTA IS NOW BEEN DE CODED ;)

1) BEFORE HE CHIMES UP WE STOLE IS WORK SO DID HE STEEL
2) HE TRIED TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF GTA,S WORK
3 ) HE AS NO ATTITUDE EVER LIKE GTA WHO FAIRLY MADE US A PANEL!! BUT CéSaR KrEsPo STOLE HIS WORK AND DID NOTHING BUT DAMAGE HIS WORK AND CLAIM IT BUT WE ALL KNOW IT WAS GTA AND HIS WORK WAS STOLEN BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE CéSaR KrEsPo SEE AS EASY TARGET TO MAKE MONEY IV NOW GLADLEY LEFT XUI AND MOVED TO XUI.ONE

WHAT A DIFFERANCE IN PANEL AND ADMIN/ MODDER ASUMING ITS GTA QUALITY OVER QUANTY AND MODDER IF IS GTA IS WAY MORE RESPECTFULL THAN THIS SHIT HOUSE !!
@CéSaR KrEsPo

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
IN PROGRESS FULL XUI CK MODS 41 WHAT WAS STOLEN FROM GTA IS NOW BEEN DE CODED ;)

3 ) HE AS NO ATTITUDE EVER LIKE GTA WHO FAIRLY MADE US A PANEL!! BUT CéSaR KrEsPo STOLE HIS WORK AND DID NOTHING BUT DAMAGE HIS WORK AND CLAIM IT BUT WE ALL KNOW IT WAS GTA AND HIS WORK WAS STOLEN BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE CéSaR KrEsPo SEE AS EASY TARGET TO MAKE MONEY IV NOW GLADLEY LEFT XUI AND MOVED TO XUI.ONE

WHAT A DIFFERANCE IN PANEL AND ADMIN/ MODDER ASUMING ITS GTA QUALITY OVER QUANTY AND MODDER IF IS GTA IS WAY MORE RESPECTFULL THAN THIS SHIT HOUSE !!
@CéSaR KrEsPo
Mate, check your attitude. 1) You have no reason to be shouting. 2) Cesarkrespo has never demanded money for his work, only provided a donation link IF people wish to donate. 3) even @GTAXUI has complimented it. Get your facts straight. @TEKO is the only one who stole code from GTA. Everything cesarkrespo has added has either been worked out by him or modifications given to him so that he can add. I personally have shared some and I know of others as well.

I hope you enjoy wasting money on decoding it. It won’t be decoded properly. ? Want to know how I know that? Because I told cesarkrespo to encrypt it. I also know many decoders and have seen the code, original and also decrypted. It will not be the same! ?

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score

@CéSaR KrEsPo
Ahhhh HATE SPEECH ....

I fu*king hate people like you! You gave nothing for the WOI community, but you take A LOT and DEMAND even more, I've checked, and here you come just blabbing sh*t out of your mouth that isn't true!

I've reported this post, and your username, you should be BANNED!

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

zoomaster

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

@CéSaR KrEsPo
lol @cesarkrespo is a gret man. Never I pay for u, only help with donate. It's don't do sense. Thx

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

skipmack46

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
lol @cesarkrespo is a gret man. Never I pay for u, only help with donate. It's don't do sense. Thx
Agreed, people keep complaining about his work and such, he will decide one day to stop supporting it as he kinda hinted around already, if this is what the complainers want, you will probably get your wish, and it will be Sad day to see that happen, as I like CK Mods since I have installed it, I have never had one issue with it. I have noticed lately working with users on this forum, the main reason have issues is they have no clue on how to setup the server/panel in the first place, and when they can not get it working, they always like to blame the developer. I hope cesarkrespo keeps supporting it, as it would be a horrible thing for the community.

TEKO

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Mate, check your attitude. 1) You have no reason to be shouting. 2) Cesarkrespo has never demanded money for his work, only provided a donation link IF people wish to donate. 3) even @GTAXUI has complimented it. Get your facts straight. @TEKO is the only one who stole code from GTA. Everything cesarkrespo has added has either been worked out by him or modifications given to him so that he can add. I personally have shared some and I know of others as well.

I hope you enjoy wasting money on decoding it. It won’t be decoded properly. ? Want to know how I know that? Because I told cesarkrespo to encrypt it. I also know many decoders and have seen the code, original and also decrypted. It will not be the same! ?

Boy, take it easy with your statement. Will you show me what code I stole from GTA?

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Boy, take it easy with your statement. Will you show me what code I stole from GTA?
You literally stole every css element unique to XUI.one. Do I need to refresh your memory wher @GTAXUI called you out on it? It is still here!!! It has datestamps. It goes into detail of exactly what code you have stolen. Oh yeah, I remember that there were other members who identify stolen code from other panels, even @cesarkrespo had issue where you steal his code.

Lastly, “boy,” I will assume this manner that you speak is just bad translation but in the future, I will not tolerate such attitude.

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
cesarkrespo, GTA and many more do a great job for the community and people like you bad-mouthing them don't make things any better, perhaps you have a sinister motive, who knows.

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

@CéSaR KrEsPo
Hater!! Cesar Krespo and Teko do not sell their work, they do and share. If is up to someone to donate for such time and hard work then I dont see anything wrong in that.. it is called "GRATITUDE" also, if we as iptv providers use their work to make few bucks why not share with them and donate?!

I do every once in a while to each panel.

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh HATE SPEECH ....

I fu*king hate people like you! You gave nothing for the WOI community, but you take A LOT and DEMAND even more, I've checked, and here you come just blabbing sh*t out of your mouth that isn't true!

I've reported this post, and your username, you should be BANNED!
Calm down, no need to play here the constabler each time, everybody's free to ignore these kind of posts. the frontier between hate speeches and free expression of opinion is most times a very thin line...

K

Kenxo

@CéSaR KrEsPo
Hey Don't stop just on the decoding stage, after you decode make for us Mod 42 but with something useful and unique to Mod 42 ...
When you are ready I will open this thread again ..
Why do you pray for lowering of credits if you have decoding capability ..
https://www.worldofiptv.com/threads/ck-mods-v41-decoded-deleted.13190/post-120025

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock