Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Xtream UI Status Update...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kenxo

I share this status update from GTA announcements on his known free open source project Xtream UI ....

He GTA wrote on 24.02.2020 ....

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to drop by and write a quick post on where everything is.

Firstly, I need to reiterate that I do not do this for money, however as you can imagine, donations have slowed down drastically as most people who want the software have already donated and have access to it. That's fine, I said from the beginning that donator access is a lifetime deal and you are under no obligation to donate again and I still mean that so don't worry. I just wanted to stress this point.

With the influx of donations in the beginning, this gave me a lot of room for manoeuvre in my own life to dedicate time to updating and improving Xtream UI, with frequent releases, this in turn set me back quite dramatically in my actual real life job but I could justify it as I was essentially being paid to do so. Now that the donations have slowed down I have to look at rectifying my backlog in work as I'm currently at risk of losing what I've worked hard for due to making Xtream UI my priority for these last few months.

So I want to apologise that updates have been slow as of late, but I've needed to take a look at what I'm doing as a side project and not something that is a career path or will go on indefinitely, this doesn't mean there won't be updates however, I'm closing in on a new release and just have to fix a few bugs before it's ready, but please understand that if there's no update for a while it's because I'm trying to focus on my real life.

This is not a call for more donations by the way, please don't do that as it won't change anything. I need to reset my priorities and focus on my work and well-being while still providing you guys with updates when I can commit time to the cause.

With that, I should probably move this out of donation access soon, and if there are PHP programmers here we can coalesce to provide more updates as a community instead of a one man band. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks everyone

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I know GTA is busy and doesn't mind if people donate or not but i think it would be wise for him give out the new updates to monthly donatiors only, say a minimum 'monthly' donation of €10 to help out with a 'new release branch'.. That's potentially €10k per month for a mere 1000 people who would like to give a small €10 per month donation to this project.

Im sure GTA would appreciate this as he could then give this project more attention if he didn't have to work as hard with the revenue coming in for xciu.

Any thoughts on this?

demix

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I donated for this panel, they promised constant updates and instead? we are stuck with several bugs. I would like to change the panel also switch to xtream codes for ubuntu 18 but I can't find anything free

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I donated for this panel, they promised constant updates and instead? we are stuck with several bugs. I would like to change the panel also switch to xtream codes for ubuntu 18 but I can't find anything free

Sorry to here you don't like xcui, but for me i think r21 is better than original xc v2.9.3 even with the bugs!!

Can you elaborate on what would need fixing as im sure if enough people knew what they are they can get back to the right people ie GTA and the bugs your experiencing can be resolved (y)

K

Kenxo

I know GTA is busy and doesn't mind if people donate or not but i think it would be wise for him give out the new updates to monthly donatiors only, say a minimum 'monthly' donation of €10 to help out with a 'new release branch'.. That's potentially €10k per month for a mere 1000 people who would like to give a small €10 per month donation to this project.

Im sure GTA would appreciate this as he could then give this project more attention if he didn't have to work as hard with the revenue coming in for xciu.

Any thoughts on this?
I think if the only problem on this project is free time and knowledge , than someone should response on his call...
If the problem is donation that are stopped or not enough than we should hear the alarm and respond to it...

steloo71

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have set up auto donation each month for £20, But yes the development has come to a stop and very slow releases & bugs.

I know it's my own choose, Maybe everyone else has stopped donation

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
K

Kenxo

I have set up auto donation each month for £20, But yes the development has come to a stop and very slow releases & bugs.

I know it's my own choose, Maybe everyone else has stopped donation
The auto donation is ok and thanks to you for the donation you gives , but we should clearly know what is the real reason ...because I have not clearly understand that on his announcement ...
Like YOU , we should all keep this free project alive , because XC UI is unique and the best even from payed iptv projects...

Cobrahosts

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Is this a badly worded joke?

Enog55

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I share this status update from GTA announcements on his known free open source project Xtream UI ....

He GTA wrote on 24.02.2020 ....

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to drop by and write a quick post on where everything is.

Firstly, I need to reiterate that I do not do this for money, however as you can imagine, donations have slowed down drastically as most people who want the software have already donated and have access to it. That's fine, I said from the beginning that donator access is a lifetime deal and you are under no obligation to donate again and I still mean that so don't worry. I just wanted to stress this point.

With the influx of donations in the beginning, this gave me a lot of room for manoeuvre in my own life to dedicate time to updating and improving Xtream UI, with frequent releases, this in turn set me back quite dramatically in my actual real life job but I could justify it as I was essentially being paid to do so. Now that the donations have slowed down I have to look at rectifying my backlog in work as I'm currently at risk of losing what I've worked hard for due to making Xtream UI my priority for these last few months.

So I want to apologise that updates have been slow as of late, but I've needed to take a look at what I'm doing as a side project and not something that is a career path or will go on indefinitely, this doesn't mean there won't be updates however, I'm closing in on a new release and just have to fix a few bugs before it's ready, but please understand that if there's no update for a while it's because I'm trying to focus on my real life.

This is not a call for more donations by the way, please don't do that as it won't change anything. I need to reset my priorities and focus on my work and well-being while still providing you guys with updates when I can commit time to the cause.

With that, I should probably move this out of donation access soon, and if there are PHP programmers here we can coalesce to provide more updates as a community instead of a one man band. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks everyone

Believe me, I think XTREAM UI is a powerful program, although I am new to the IPTV Xtream UI xfactor. The innovation is great!

If I may say, if you guys decided to leave it as donate-to-download, I think it's wise enough to make it pay to upgrade. Having a fixed monthly donation will discourage people, but set it up as when any UPGRADE or BUG fix is released, any user can pay a minimum amount example $20 or more to get the update.

Also, make support fee available for other people like us who don't have much knowledge in doing the update or fixing.

With that, you should have a reasonable amount of cash-flow to keep you busy with the Xtream UI project.
As they say, a laborer is worthy of his pay, I think you deserve it.

PS. Thanks for the wonderful XTREAM UI project, I like it.

K

Kenxo

Believe me, I think XTREAM UI is a powerful program, although I am new to the IPTV Xtream UI xfactor. The innovation is great!

If I may say, if you guys decided to leave it as donate-to-download, I think it's wise enough to make it pay to upgrade. Having a fixed monthly donation will discourage people, but set it up as when any UPGRADE or BUG fix is released, any user can pay a minimum amount example $20 or more to get the update.

Also, make support fee available for other people like us who don't have much knowledge in doing the update or fixing.

With that, you should have a reasonable amount of cash-flow to keep you busy with the Xtream UI project.
As they say, a laborer is worthy of his pay, I think you deserve it.

PS. Thanks for the wonderful XTREAM UI project, I like it.
You thinking in the right way , maybe Donate/Pay to upgrade is best offer in the moment..in reasonable range off course..
But we must know and accept this that Donate/Pay to upgrade or update must end to Donator key licence that is unique for every donator ..

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You thinking in the right way , maybe Donate/Pay to upgrade is best offer in the moment..in reasonable range off course..
But we must know and accept this that Donate/Pay to upgrade or update must end to Donator key licence that is unique for every donator ..

I disagree with the licensing part, it needs to be kept open source! But if it was pay for update basis the update file would be from official source and convenient, i don't think anyone would have a problem donating, especially if they are profiting off the project in some way! They'll always be tight arse people who will grab it from unofficial sources and run the risk of downloading a compromised version, but that's up to them as it would still be a voluntarily donation like intended :)

Whatever happens, we owe alot of respect to GTA and other contributors alike for this life saving and excellent work! :)

K

Kenxo

I disagree with the licensing part, it needs to be kept open source! But if it was pay for update basis the update file would be from official source and convenient, i don't think anyone would have a problem donating, especially if they are profiting off the project in some way! They'll always be tight arse people who will grab it from unofficial sources and run the risk of downloading a compromised version, but that's up to them as it would still be a voluntarily donation like intended :)

Whatever happens, we owe alot of respect to GTA and other contributors alike for this life saving and excellent work! :)
The licensing part should only protect the open source from being misused from donators part... nothing more ...

Enog55

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Yes, we owe alot of respect to them. Such IPTV program will sell thousand of dollar with other developer based on the service it render. Yes, keeping it open source is perfect but donation and pay to upgrade should be encouraged. Thump up guys (y)

senkron24

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
yeah i think thad gta finish with a projeckt becouse he have a lot other bigger iptv provider thare pay to him and stop this projeckt its true or not i have get same info about it .
it will no realse more like befor mybe thare will same otehr cominity start this projeckt to make it with pay per upgrade and mybe for lisance bud same hacker will hack this shit to its not the way must be free open sourch in github like tvheadend if you like donate yes pls if not its ok like oscam

also lock to
oscam team
tvheadend team
and other great teams also forget this lisansing parts ...

its better we begin make a new comunity with a start make a better ,,,

bud ofcourse thx for gta start this projeckt for us bud he not more intrest also .. no way more with gta ...

Kind regarts

K

Kenxo

yeah i think thad gta finish with a projeckt becouse he have a lot other bigger iptv provider thare pay to him and stop this projeckt its true or not i have get same info about it .
it will no realse more like befor mybe thare will same otehr cominity start this projeckt to make it with pay per upgrade and mybe for lisance bud same hacker will hack this shit to its not the way must be free open sourch in github like tvheadend if you like donate yes pls if not its ok like oscam

also lock to
oscam team
tvheadend team
and other great teams also forget this lisansing parts ...

its better we begin make a new comunity with a start make a better ,,,

bud ofcourse thx for gta start this projeckt for us bud he not more intrest also .. no way more with gta ...

Kind regarts
I will end up this discussion while it goes to wrong direction ...
This was only to share to community of WOI whats is going on with XC UI Status about well known promised updates...
We have all waited this or maybe just an announcement about the point where it goes the update process , and GTA have made this announcement ..
This was all , thanks to all that have participated to this thread and happy stay with WOI ..
Best comment and direction in this post was from urgodfather when he say...
you guys are more than welcome to donate to me and the rest of the team who are and will continue to be around to support.
For those that maybe dont know #urgodfather is Administrator on httxx://xtream-ui.com thats why I say to follow his direction ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock