Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Transcoding

armi24

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi.

Anyone here is using 1stream for transcoding with GPU?

I trying to run transcoding but without success, it always transcode only by CPU.

I have installed Nvidia drivers on my loadbalancer where the GPU is installed (new version nvidia drivers with patch, not the old drivers from plugins).

Transcoding is working on the same pc with flussonic, but even if i create transcoding profile in 1stream and set this profile to be used on my streams , the transcoding is done only by CPU not GPU. (I cant see the transcoding process and i see heavy CPU load increasing and Encoder/decoder decreasing when moving transcoding from flussonic to 1stream panel) So its definitelly not transcode with GPU but with CPU.

If anyone can share a screenshot how the transcoding profile is looks like i much appreciate. I thinking about what i must set in "select GPU for transcoding" the default value here is zero, i tried set this to 1 but nothing changed. I tought here i must see the list of GPU and can select it (but its only a writable field, i can select something just only can write here - but what i must write here i dont know). Also i try to set Video Codec to H264 or the Hardware Accelerated Encoder to H264 but the video is always on original mpeg2video.

I also write to support (i have official version) but they cant solve it and my problem is sent to develepement team (support dont give me much info what iam asking for - from my side its looks like they dont know exactly ? :D ) - so now i dont know when my problem is solved because i have another issue what is sended to developement team but i waiting for answer 10 days and no answered. I thinking sometimes real users of panel is maybe have som hints where is the problem or how to set the transcoding right (maybe someone have this problem solved).

armi24

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
(update) i just got a message from support:

Our Developers have located the issue.

They should release a hot fix for it in our next RC version.

So I happy that iam not dumb but i just found a bug :D

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock