Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource TiviMate 2.8.0 CMist Premium (Mod, Android IPTV Player) 2.8.0

Register & Get access to index

Operateur

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
TiviMate 2.8.0 CMist Premium (Mod, Android IPTV Player)

Note: VODs are not imported in this mod when using Xtream Codes login, same as in 2.7.5. More details. Works fine in 2.7.0 mod

3xquZzd.png

About the app:
With TiviMate you can watch live TV channels from your IPTV provider on Android set-top boxes.

Main features:
• Modern user interface designed for big screens
• Support for multiple playlists
• Scheduled TV guide update
• Favorite channels
• Catch-up
• Search
• and much more

TiviMate doesn't provide any TV sources. You need to add a playlist from your IPTV provider to be able to watch live TV channels.

Changes since 2.7.5:
- Custom recording (custom start date/time and duration)
- Settings to hide current programs and past programs without catch-up in the viewing history
- Fixed the issue with playing recordings via SMB
- Fixes and improvements

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.tv&hl=en

About the mod:
Premium features are unlocked, no need to log in, so infinite devices are supported.
Also, analytics collection is disabled, as well as some other requests (otherwise you'd see such such messages).

Nothing is hardcoded here, just a clean and working version with all the Premium features ?
Some credits with Telegram links are added to the About page. If you respect this work, please leave them as is.
Note: I'm not interested in any modding work. This is just a hobby of mine.

No quote
Great app thx.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

lwilli1026

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Note: VODs are not imported in this mod when using Xtream Codes login, same as in 2.7.5. More details. Works fine in 2.7.0 mod

3xquZzd.png

About the app:
With TiviMate you can watch live TV channels from your IPTV provider on Android set-top boxes.

Main features:
• Favorite channels
• Catch-up
• Search
• and much more

TiviMate doesn't provide any TV sources. You need to add a playlist from your IPTV provider to be able to watch live TV channels.

Changes since 2.7.5:
- Settings to hide current programs and past programs without catch-up in the viewing history
- Fixes and improvements

About the mod:
Premium features are unlocked, no need to log in, so infinite devices are supported.
Also, analytics collection is disabled, as well as some other requests (otherwise you'd see such such messages).

Nothing is hardcoded here, just a clean and working version with all the Premium features ?
Some credits with Telegram links are added to the About page. If you respect this work, please leave them as is.

No quote
You're the man breaking the internet. Keep it up bro.

CopyMist

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to pass some info, guys: it looks like in 2.7.5 and 2.8.0 the dev added some hidden checks that break storing/clearing EPG data.
So after some time you might see that the app took 2-3 GB of data (because it doesn't delete old EPGs).
It's not reproduced in the official paid version (as people told me). Honestly, I don't want to spend more time to find and fix this behavior.
If you see such a problem, you might want to go back to 2.7.0 or maybe even 2.1.5.
Maybe some more experienced modder can look at this issue. Feel free to use my versions as a basis.

I'd be willing to pay for a mod of IMPlayer. I like the look of it but it's overpriced.
Not interested in money, but I've seen a lot of requests for it, so might take a look.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Melon2112

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Note #2: there might be an issue with EPG data, which is stored, but not cleared. More info.

3xquZzd.png

About the app:

Main features:
• Favorite channels
• Catch-up
• Search
• and much more

Changes since 2.7.5:
- Fixes and improvements

About the mod:

No quote
Thank you again for a job well done.

Reactions: vio
T

tero.testaaja

Just wanted to pass some info, guys: it looks like in 2.7.5 and 2.8.0 the dev added some hidden checks that break storing/clearing EPG data.
So after some time you might see that the app took 2-3 GB of data (because it doesn't delete old EPGs).
It's not reproduced in the official paid version (as people told me). Honestly, I don't want to spend more time to find and fix this behavior.
If you see such a problem, you might want to go back to 2.7.0 or maybe even 2.1.5.
Maybe some more experienced modder can look at this issue. Feel free to use my versions as a basis.

Hi @CopyMist I told you that it was now unbreakable. Unless there's a 1:1 version then we may as well all pay for the bloody app!
Like the Xtream codes is not a deal breaker but the EPG most definitely is!! Do you think you could put any more work into it? Would be much appreciated by all!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CopyMist

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
copymist so does this mean you will not be bothering with this app anymore?
Do you think you could put any more work into it? Would be much appreciated by all!!!
Not for now, I'm afraid. I don't like to spend too much time on the same app, I need diversity :) Or else it becomes work, which I don't enjoy.
I know someone passed this request to Balatan. I'm totally okay if he looks into it, just hope he doesn't inject anything malicious if he succeeds.
Though I still might go back to these mods myself (after some time).

marcoose

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Not for now, I'm afraid. I don't like to spend too much time on the same app, I need diversity :) Or else it becomes work, which I don't enjoy.
I know someone passed this request to Balatan. I'm totally okay if he looks into it, just hope he doesn't inject anything malicious if he succeeds.
ok mate did you have a look at implayer?

T

tero.testaaja

Hi @CopyMist You can't say that it needs a more experienced modder while at the same time saying you don't enjoy the work or need diversity. IMHO, this app is now unbreakable and I stand by that comment and is further proved by Balatan being nowhere to be seen. Also from your posts it is not even clear if 2.7.0 has the same issues because you said if we need Xtream codes and experience the EPG problem we should go back to 2.7.0 or 2.1.5. I don't think anyone would want to go back to 2.1.5 if 2.7.0 is fully working.

omni

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
open the settings, tv guide and player crash

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock