Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource TiviMate 2.7.5 CMist Premium (Mod, Android IPTV Player) 2.7.5

Register & Get access to index

CopyMist

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
What would you need from me mate? It’s showing the VOD when using the genuine free and premium versions so I’m not sure it’s a source issue.
I needed some more information about what kind of playlist you used (m3u or Xtreme) and ideally an example server/login/pass or an m3u link.

Anyway, I was able to identify the issue myself (found some free Xtreme servers).
So I can confirm that when using "Xtreme Codes login" VODs are, in fact, not being imported here.
And it's a mod issue, not an app issue. I confirmed it with a real premium account.
The issue is not reproduced in 2.7.0 mod, only in 2.7.5 mod.

I have some ideas why it's happening (checkbox "Include VOD" is ignored), so I'll try to fix it in the following days and release a v2 version.
No luck: https://www.worldofiptv.com/threads...emium-mod-android-iptv-player.7825/post-76979

Last edited:

Iptv965

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The only thing I did not like in this applicatiin that there it is not designed for touch screens

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

keeney

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
yeah i have no vod when using xtream codes login hopefully you'll be able to fix that regardless works well for live tv so thanks

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

valentino50

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I needed some more information about what kind of playlist you used (m3u or Xtreme) and ideally an example server/login/pass or an m3u link.

Anyway, I was able to identify the issue myself (found some free Xtreme servers).
So I can confirm that when using "Xtreme Codes login" VODs are, in fact, not being imported here.
And it's a mod issue, not an app issue. I confirmed it with a real premium account.
The issue is not reproduced in 2.7.0 mod, only in 2.7.5 mod.

I have some ideas why it's happening (checkbox "Include VOD" is ignored), so I'll try to fix it in the following days and release a v2 version.
Hi there.
VODs won't show only when used with Xtream codes login. But when using an m3u playlist won't have that problem.
Another issue is EPG is shown is wrong time .
Once again thanks

hd0120

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
TiviMate 2.7.5 CMist Premium (Mod, Android IPTV Player)

nMvWFLD.png

About the app:
With TiviMate you can watch live TV channels from your IPTV provider on Android set-top boxes.

Main features:
• Modern user interface designed for big screens
• Support for multiple playlists
• Scheduled TV guide update
• Favorite channels
• Catch-up
• Search
• and much more

TiviMate doesn't provide any TV sources. You need to add a playlist from your IPTV provider to be able to watch live TV channels.

Changes since 2.7.0:
- Viewing history
- Settings related to the viewing history
- Fixed the issue with disappearing EPG sometimes
- Fixes and improvements

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.tv&hl=en

About the mod:
Premium features are unlocked, no need to log in, so infinite devices are supported.
Also, analytics collection is disabled, as well as some other requests (otherwise you'd see such such messages).

Nothing is hardcoded here, just a clean and working version with all the Premium features ?
Some credits with Telegram links are added to the About page. If you respect this work, please leave them as is.
Note: I'm not interested in any modding work. This is just a hobby of mine.

No quote
Thanks for sharing.

Waldo176

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the share, I'll wait on v2 for the fixed VOD. Great work ?

hd0120

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I tried version 2.7 last week and I can't wait to try 2.7.5.
Thanks a lot for sharing.

Eli_Black

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi there.
VODs won't show only when used with Xtream codes login. But when using an m3u playlist won't have that problem.
Another issue is EPG is shown is wrong time .
Once again thanks

EPG time will not be set via the app/mod, it will be set by your device so you'll need to check your device date/time settings. If its the EPG content thats wrong, that will be something to speak to your provider about.

techker

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i love this app..just tried it this week and the integration with my android tv works great.i wonder if we can mod this version for a panel...lol thx for the share.

valentino50

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
EPG time will not be set via the app/mod, it will be set by your device so you'll need to check your device date/time settings. If its the EPG content thats wrong, that will be something to speak to your provider about.
Hi. My Android box (time&date) are set correctly besides using the same iptv playlist with another iptv player such as IptvSmartes , Ott navigator..etc..have no problem with EPG time. Strange

CopyMist

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Update about VODs (Xtream) issue: unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a working solution.
The author probably added an internal application name check somewhere. Since it's required to change the name for the mod to work, this check returns false and VOD requests are not being sent.
Anyway, I don't have the motivation to spend more time on it, so if you need Xtream VODs, you can switch back to 2.7.0 version (or buy a legitimate license).

Last edited:

valentino50

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Update about VODs (Xtream) issue: unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a working solution.
The author probably added an internal application name check somewhere. Since it's required to change the name for the mod to work, this check returns false and VOD requests are not being sent.
Anyway, I don't have the motivation to spend more time on it, so if you need the VODs back, you can use 2.7.0 version.
Thanks anyway you've already did a great job with the previous version . Very much appreciated mate

Dawid

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
TiviMate 2.7.5 CMist Premium (Mod, Android IPTV Player)

nMvWFLD.png

About the app:
With TiviMate you can watch live TV channels from your IPTV provider on Android set-top boxes.

Main features:
• Modern user interface designed for big screens
• Support for multiple playlists
• Scheduled TV guide update
• Favorite channels
• Catch-up
• Search
• and much more

TiviMate doesn't provide any TV sources. You need to add a playlist from your IPTV provider to be able to watch live TV channels.

Changes since 2.7.0:
- Viewing history
- Settings related to the viewing history
- Fixed the issue with disappearing EPG sometimes
- Fixes and improvements

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.tv&hl=en

About the mod:
Premium features are unlocked, no need to log in, so infinite devices are supported.
Also, analytics collection is disabled, as well as some other requests (otherwise you'd see such such messages).

Nothing is hardcoded here, just a clean and working version with all the Premium features ?
Some credits with Telegram links are added to the About page. If you respect this work, please leave them as is.
Note: I'm not interested in any modding work. This is just a hobby of mine.

No quote

Thanks again my friend !!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock