Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

this thread was clean and all people can check

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkweb

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
why this guy got banned ?

this is was the commandline and we can check if have a backdoor !!!!

urgodfather < 3 //// before banning you have to check first :mad:

commandline

install xtream ui + admin R21 (mirror)

REMOVED

dix

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
NO QUOTE

In my humble opinion, @urgodfather has reason. If the panel is not installed on your own servers, you are totally vulnerable. They will be able to manage your SQL database and ssh password, which there are not reasons for sharing your credentials.

Omega

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
NO QUOTE

tell me then... why is is pointing to a russian webserver what runs a bot net?

Last edited by a moderator:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
First things first, DONT BE SO FOOLISH TO BREAK RULES AND POST UNHIDDEN!!!!
Secondly, look at the packages being installed right at the beginning.
  1. mutt - a mail server??? (geeee, I wonder what that is for....)
  2. dos2unix - to modify windows text to unix text (no xtream codes or xtream ui has windows text in it!!!!)
  3. i can keep going from within the installation script too.
Thirdly, the installation packages include multiple email scripts and imagery for "lost passwords" unrelated to xtreamui. My oh my! I wonder......
Lastly, the op has been here for several months and used in excess of 100 ip address. >>> proxies. some of these same proxies have already been identified, filtered, and blocked by xtreamui's IPS systems (coming soon to a server near you). Furthermore, the op has gone through several lengths to mask himself but failed.

In summary, and in my opinion, he is now running out of sources to continue his attacks at xtreamui. Because of this, why not trick some people to use a malicious package for some extra bandwidth and strengthen his botnet. Granted, it has only been slightly over 12 hrs and i do have to sleep and work. So full analysis hasn't been completed yet. It is too ironic that this user mysteriously came out of the woodwork with a modified installation, sharing identical proxies, originating from the same ASN's as the one attacking xtreamui. Especially since that's the same way the attacker appeared. They showed up trying to advertise without going through proper channels and procedures, got butt hurt, and retaliated.

Now most of you know that I *try* to be neutral in all matters, but this one is wearing me thin in terms of patience as there has been an excess of you all flooding me and the other admins in those realms with simple questions instead of just reading upwards or looking at the announcements or the pinned messages or just asking your peers in those places. Stop it! We are all busy., you aren't entitled, and there is this thing called time zones.

I will follow up with more info. I have the packages and will upload the images from them. Believe me if you want, your choice. Until it is fully analyzed by me and other non biased parties, NO MORE RE-POSTING!!!!!

• If I find you sharing it >>>> ban
  • Re-posting >>>>> ban
  • Sending in messages >>>>> ban
  • If you don't like it >>>>>>> kick rocks.

Amater

Seller
Seller
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.worldofiptv.com
@urgodfather I do not understand why, why you are explaining and spend your time, if someone does not understand what is happening and why, you will think that they will understand your explanation after your writing, they will not understand or do not want to understand.
Don't waste your time, just ignore who doesn't want and doubt, can move freely to another panel. We also need your time for constructive action, not you to waste time on people who are spinning and unnecessarily making the situation even more alarming.

Last edited:

darkweb

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
because i copied my command from other install line

check files and scripts and see if it is backdoored

< 3

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

darkweb

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
@urgodfather I do not understand why, why you are explaining and spend your time, if someone does not understand what is happening and why, you will think that they will understand your explanation after your writing, they will not understand or do not want to understand.
Don't waste your time, just ignore who doesn't want and doubt, can move freely to another panel. We also need your time for constructive action, not you to waste time on people who are spinning and unnecessarily making the situation even more alarming.

not your thread so shut up

darkweb

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
are you saying that you are the same person???? lol ?

we are a team bro

all files are cleans and you ca,n check by yourself or i give you a vps and you ckeck by installing it .... all files from ui and no change made .....

keep back pluses1 accounts he never wanted to steal or spam membres ... !!!

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Our Staff Memebers are not forced to explain to anyone about our decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock