Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource THEME XTREAM-UI 22F - Original Appearances XTREAM_CODES V.2 2021-04-03

Register & Get access to index
K

Kenxo

I can assure you that it has no back doors or anything like that, it is simply the admin folder with no back doors or call if
it's just protected so no one can modify my work.
From what you want to prevent, You have inside the open-source code from xtrem ui isn't it or the code is different from xtream ui
If you are preventing and yr plan is to sell it then you are on the wrong topic
even if you want to sell it, are you a trusted company who is responsible if something goes wrong do you give support and so.
Are you an individual or company?
We don't know you, how we can trust you, and what you see as something special usable on yr work ...
What your work brings more than we have here ails open code.
You come here sell yr work for credits and what, you have to think that someone has to have benefited from yr work.
How many resources you bought here or take it for free you have benefited from them. If all here encrypting the resources we can end on nowhere ..
Are your work have more benefited from ;
Flussonic , Wowza whmcs Ezserver ,Astra cesbo , XCIPTV , Smarters and so one and sone
And all this you have find it usable for you almost for free ..

elchispa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
From what you want to prevent, You have inside the open-source code from xtrem ui isn't it or the code is different from xtream ui
If you are preventing and yr plan is to sell it then you are on the wrong topic
even if you want to sell it, are you a trusted company who is responsible if something goes wrong do you give support and so.
Are you an individual or company?
We don't know you, how we can trust you, and what you see as something special usable on yr work ...
What your work brings more than we have here ails open code.
You come here sell yr work for credits and what, you have to think that someone has to have benefited from yr work.
How many resources you bought here or take it for free you have benefited from them. If all here encrypting the resources we can end on nowhere ..
Are your work have more benefited from ;
Flussonic , Wowza whmcs Ezserver ,Astra cesbo , XCIPTV , Smarters and so one and sone
And all this you have find it usable for you almost for free ..
i don't want to sell it i only ask for credits to be able to buy other resources from here as you will see i have already bought a few. i don't want to profit from anything. i only encrypted it for my work that i have been doing for many hours. the code has many changes it is xtream ui but with many changes. since you bought it try it and tell me what you think. also this resource before going public is reviewed by an administrator of worldofiptv. i have not said that anyone has taken it to sell it. i have said that it is for the protection of my resource nothing more.

K

Kenxo

i don't want to sell it i only ask for credits to be able to buy other resources from here as you will see i have already bought a few. i don't want to profit from anything. i only encrypted it for my work that i have been doing for many hours. the code has many changes it is xtream ui but with many changes. since you bought it try it and tell me what you think. also this resource before going public is reviewed by an administrator of worldofiptv. i have not said that anyone has taken it to sell it. i have said that it is for the protection of my resource nothing more.
Why you want to be more different from Cesar and others, they have brought us here so big project all for free, why you vert only yr hrs of work, do you think my work here from 2019 is for Money ...
I don't want to force you to open the code, but your project will die very soon.
Will never find the popularity of Cesar and others that is what I am talking to you ..
keep your work how you will its up to you, but yr wrong

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

elchispa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Why you want to be more different from Cesar and others, they have brought us here so big project all for free, why you vert only yr hrs of work, do you think my work here from 2019 is for Money ...
I don't want to force you to open the code, but your project will die very soon.
Will never find the popularity of Cesar and others that is what I am talking to you ..
keep your work how you will its up to you, but yr wrong
THEME XTREAM-UI 22F - Original Appearances XTREAM_CODES V.2
UPDATE you can download it again it is decoded.

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock