Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Resource The Best IPTV Panel: 1-Stream v1.1.29 NULLED - 100% Working - with simple installer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

padream1970

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
No, the password is generated by the system.
it appears at the end of the installation in the terminal

Last edited:

laky1

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
No, the password is generated by the system.
it appears at the end of the installation in the terminal
Yes , in fact I insert that . Exactly User admin passwd the one that gives me at the end. But no wrong login

padream1970

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you have to see what you did wrong, or reinstall everything from scratch

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

padream1970

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
yes there you can give the name you want , but then to log in the name is admin pass will be generated at the end of the installation

laky1

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
yes there you can give the name you want , but then to log in the name is admin pass will be generated at the end of the installation
I understand I say that I put exactly those but it's not wrong login

I only gave app name when asked.
Credentials do not match any record or the profile is disabled

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

WGE2020

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone is there anyone that has been able to migrate data from Xtream UI CK mods version to this panel and if so can you explain how it was done..Thank You

Capo

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Dear All,
I would like to have tutorials on how to use the STREAM panel((add channels, add domaine, add movies, see the servers, ...), many thanks.
I could install it, the instruction was helpful.
Thank you in advance.

Capo

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Dear All,
I would like to have tutorials on how to use the STREAM panel((add channels, add domaine, add movies, see the servers, ...), many thanks.
Thank you in advance.
I'm newbie, and I learn as much as I can 😅 any help I'd be greatful

bestserver868

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Dear All,
Thank you in advance.
if you can find the 1-stream website, they have tutorial for everything with video. You can easily find them using a website called.

Above site.

ernestt

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone is there anyone that has been able to migrate data from Xtream UI CK mods version to this panel and if so can you explain how it was done..Thank You
Its shold work for migration

1-Stream Migration Guide (Experimental)

Preparation

The server where you are running the migration script will need access to the DB server of the migrated system.
In case direct connection is not possible, you may achieve this with ssh tunneling:
Code:
ssh -N -L DBPORT:127.0.0.1:DBPORT root@DBSERVERIP
In the example DBPORT is the port where DB server is running and DBSERVERIP is the ip of the DB server.

During the migration you will be asked to supply:
DB HOST, DB PORT, DB USER, DB PASS, DB NAME (optional)
From StreamCreed
Tested version: 1.0.4

Default DB NAME: streamcreed_db

Basic usage

Code:
cd /home/onestream/iptv
php artisan migrate-system:from streamcreed |& tee migration.log.txt

Without any params, VODs will be migrated in a way that you would need to have the sources available on the servers.

There is and option to use the already encoded by StreamCreed files as sources to your VODs.

Code:
cd /home/onestream/iptv
php artisan migrate-system:from --force-symlink streamcreed |& tee migration.log.txt
From XUI.one/Xtream ui
Default DB NAME: xuoione

Code:
cd /home/onestream/iptv
php artisan migrate-system:from xuione |& tee migration.log.txt
From Xtream Codes
Tested version: 22 ck41

!!! Manually set DB NAME: xtream_iptvpro

Basic usage

The migration script for StreemCreed is compatible with Xtream Codes, just have to enter 'xtream_iptvpro' for the database name when prompted during migration.

Code:
cd /home/onestream/iptv
php artisan migrate-system:from streamcreed |& tee migration.log.txt
From NXT-DASH
Default DB NAME: nxt

Code:
cd /home/onestream/iptv
php artisan migrate-system:from nxt |& tee migration.log.txt
After migration
There are things that are not migrated and some that are migrated incomplete and have to be set manually.

Streams and VODs are migrated in a stopped state.

- Review system settings. You may like to adjust them to suit your needs.

- Transcoding profiles are migrated, but without their settings.
Need to be set manually.

Streaming servers are migrated, but without SSH passwords.
Passwords need to be set manually and "Install Server" function to be used in order to install the OneStream software on these servers.
Proceed to this step with caution and only after you have verified that all is OK with the migrated data.
STOP STREAMCREAD OR XTREAMCODE

Code:
kill $(ps aux | grep 'xtreamcodes' | grep -v grep | grep -v 'start_services.sh' | awk '{print $2}') 2>/dev/null
sleep 1
kill $(ps aux | grep 'xtreamcodes' | grep -v grep | grep -v 'start_services.sh' | awk '{print $2}') 2>/dev/null
sleep 1
sleep 4

dtblocker

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There is a problem with porting from xtream ui and I couldn't solve it.
It keeps giving the below error.
Can anyone with knowledge help?

Are you sure you want to import the data? (yes/no) [no]:
> yes

Persisting roles
Persisting role_has_permissions
Persisting users
SQLSTATE[23505]: Unique violation: 7 ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "users_name_uni que"
DETAIL: Key (name)=(admin) already exists. (SQL: insert into "users" ("name", "email", "is_enabled", "note s", "reseller_dns", "lang", "credits", "password", "owner_id", "lft", "rgt", "updated_at", "created_at") va lues (admin, [email protected], 1, ?, , , 0, $6$rounds=20000$xtreamcodes$Fho1vOcTbVgeMDjPq1FHOps/2XcxM2HT 5LmPQDGIpWrXldrgdiLdErVORyuTEp4Rp5WA0n7gBHxcxvcvdf74., ?, 3, 4, 2023-05-20 11:55:43, 2023-05-20 11:55:43) returning "id")
#0 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(672): Illuminate\Da tabase\Connection->runQueryCallback()
#1 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(376): Illuminate\Da tabase\Connection->run()
#2 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(346): Illuminate\Da tabase\Connection->select()
#3 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Processors/PostgresProcessor .php(24): Illuminate\Database\Connection->selectFromWriteConnection()
#4 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(3028): Illuminat e\Database\Query\Processors\PostgresProcessor->processInsertGetId()
#5 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Eloquent/Builder.php(1657): Illumi nate\Database\Query\Builder->insertGetId()
#6 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Eloquent/Model.php(1188): Illumina te\Database\Eloquent\Builder->__call()
#7 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Eloquent/Model.php(1153): Illumina te\Database\Eloquent\Model->insertAndSetId()
#8 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Eloquent/Model.php(994): Illuminat e\Database\Eloquent\Model->performInsert()
#9 (219): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->save()
#10 (130): App\Http\Services\Migration\Utility\InsertMigrationUtility->saveRel()
#11 /home/onestream/iptv/app/Console/Commands/MigrateCommand.php(104): App\Http\Services\Migration\Utility\ InsertMigrationUtility->persist()
#12 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/BoundMethod.php(36): App\Console \Commands\MigrateCommand->handle()
#13 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Util.php(40): Illuminate\Contain er\BoundMethod::Illuminate\Container\{closure}()
#14 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/BoundMethod.php(93): Illuminate\ Container\Util::unwrapIfClosure()
#15 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/BoundMethod.php(37): Illuminate\ Container\BoundMethod::callBoundMethod()
#16 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(653): Illuminate\C ontainer\BoundMethod::call()
#17 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Console/Command.php(136): Illuminate\Conta iner\Container->call()
#18 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(298): Illuminate\Console\Command->execu te()
#19 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Console/Command.php(121): Symfony\Componen t\Console\Command\Command->run()
#20 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(1040): Illuminate\Console\Command->run()
#21 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(301): Symfony\Component\Console\Application ->doRunCommand()
#22 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(171): Symfony\Component\Console\Application ->doRun()
#23 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Console/Application.php(94): Symfony\Compo nent\Console\Application->run()
#24 /home/onestream/iptv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Console/Kernel.php(129): Illumi nate\Console\Application->run()
#25 /home/onestream/iptv/artisan(36): Illuminate\Foundation\Console\Kernel->handle()
#26 /home/onestream/iptv/artisan(3): sg_load()

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

zoomaster

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I tested for restream and didn't worked fine. Generate some connections around one channel and it block all line.
I already change for "close connections" in settings, but nothing change.

dashti

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score

Alissonlc

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Download link is broken.. Dont work. Any new link?

asd_1000000

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
download link doesn't work :( please check @redhat Screen Shot 2023-05-21 at 12.04.37 AM.png gives this message
The file you are trying to download is no longer available
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.
The file has been deleted by the user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock