Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Streamcreed problems

arabshar

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello

I have many problems in my streamcreed panels last 2 days I can't create a new user from admin panel also I can't add channels ,movies ,episodes and new resellers and can't edit GeoIP Location Load Balancing when I click on save it's doesn't save any countries edit.

I tired make a Full Reload on this severs but I think the error is from panel.
I attach screen shoots for this bugs.
1. It always 1 client slot used but their is many users online on this servers.
2. This server always shows to me (0 open connection) but their is many users online on this servers.
3. When I move a country from lift to right and click on save button it's doesn't save any countries edit.
4. last thing when I try to create a new user from admin panel or create a new registered users or resellers or add channels ,movies ,episodes its gives me this error.
5. When try to add any new stream it gives me this error.

LRfEvb.png

LR9bvj.png
LR949o.png
LR9tUh.png
LR9Fdn.jpg

I'm ask for any suggestions or if any one have same problem with streamcreed panel.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Streemcreed is a expensive paid solution. Why don't you contact their support ??

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have never used it before but first glance of your last pic would suggest the values are being set twice for the sys_streams table. Looking closely it looks as if there are two different server IDs. I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen as I have never looked at it but values shouldn't be set twice in one query ?

Clusterphys

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Screamcreed its one of the worst paid cms i have ever used. The support seems to be coders but nothing to do about how iptv works. They answer like they dont care about ur problem. So far, xtream ui the best. Dont throw ur money for other cms, yet none comes closer to xtreamui.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello

I have many problems in my streamcreed panels last 2 days I can't create a new user from admin panel also I can't add channels ,movies ,episodes and new resellers and can't edit GeoIP Location Load Balancing when I click on save it's doesn't save any countries edit.

I tired make a Full Reload on this severs but I think the error is from panel.
I attach screen shoots for this bugs.
1. It always 1 client slot used but their is many users online on this servers.
2. This server always shows to me (0 open connection) but their is many users online on this servers.
3. When I move a country from lift to right and click on save button it's doesn't save any countries edit.
4. last thing when I try to create a new user from admin panel or create a new registered users or resellers or add channels ,movies ,episodes its gives me this error.
5. When try to add any new stream it gives me this error.

LRfEvb.png

LR9bvj.png
LR949o.png
LR9tUh.png
LR9Fdn.jpg

I'm ask for any suggestions or if any one have same problem with streamcreed panel.
If you install a new load balancer server and you see that even if clients are inside, connections are zero, you need to enter in your main server SSH and run:

sudo -u streamcreed /home/streamcreed/php/bin/php /home/streamcreed/tools/connection_handler.php >/dev/null 2>/dev/null &

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock