Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Stop stream leeching

dogstyle007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, please I'm having some weird issues. Someone is leeching on my streams no matter what protection I use on my stream URL he still gets my stream.
I'm making use of Nginx RTMP + HLS to output my stream and I'm using referrer method to protect my stream links.

I don't know how he does it but the URL he uses automatically changes like he is using a different server to get my streams.

Please is there a better way to stop this person from leeching on my stream?

I need help guys.

streamnetvps

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Some idea for handling:
-try to give different names for the channels you provide, not just numbering them, something which can not be guessed
-use a password protection for the streams to allow connection (if password is stolen too this won't work)
-use a firewall to protect your content
-use geo-fencing in your firewall to only allow the countries you provide service to
-use time-limit in your media-server or firewall to disconnect after a certain amount of time, so leecher won't be able to _continuously_ steal your streams, so will not be able to use it for re-distribution
-use a time-limit for reconnecting restrictions (same as above extended by not enabling re-connection before a certain amount of time passing)
-use a separate external firewall server, like MikroTik

Hope that's enough and these hints help protect your streams.

K

Kenxo

Hi guys, please I'm having some weird issues. Someone is leeching on my streams no matter what protection I use on my stream URL he still gets my stream.
I'm making use of Nginx RTMP + HLS to output my stream and I'm using referrer method to protect my stream links.

I don't know how he does it but the URL he uses automatically changes like he is using a different server to get my streams.

Please is there a better way to stop this person from leeching on my stream?

I need help guys.
Did you try to change yr Mysql root and xtream_user password and after you change achnge all other password from admin pnale logons to all others..

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

dogstyle007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Did you try to change yr Mysql root and xtream_user password and after you change achnge all other password from admin pnale logons to all others..
No, I'm not using xtream ui for this. I'm using Nginx RTMP+HLS I'm using the valid referrers protection method.

dogstyle007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Some idea for handling:
-try to give different names for the channels you provide, not just numbering them, something which can not be guessed
-use a password protection for the streams to allow connection (if password is stolen too this won't work)
-use a firewall to protect your content
-use geo-fencing in your firewall to only allow the countries you provide service to
-use time-limit in your media-server or firewall to disconnect after a certain amount of time, so leecher won't be able to _continuously_ steal your streams, so will not be able to use it for re-distribution
-use a time-limit for reconnecting restrictions (same as above extended by not enabling re-connection before a certain amount of time passing)
-use a separate external firewall server, like MikroTik

Hope that's enough and these hints help protect your streams.
Thanks for the insight. However, can I do all that with Nginx RTMP server?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock