Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

STIRR Television

RickH

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

I'd like to contribute some more channels I've found.
With this posting I've made a list of all the STIRR TV channels that can be free watched (without the need of a VPN).
It has taken me approx 2 weeks to grab all the channels.. There are still some STIRR City channels (Approx 10) that need to be added.. But for now some nice channels like Laural and Hardy and Bob Ross can be watched. When I completed this list I'll post the complete list.

For now there are 167 channels in this list. And as far as I know I never seen these channels in any list.

I also have Pluto TV USA with 241 channels... But I am not sure if this complete list has been posted before. I've seen some partial lists, but I found some more channels... :) If a moderator can give a signal that I can post them.. Then I'll post it also.

Since the list is to long.. I need to split the list into more parts.

Sunman22

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Tried these before only problem is if you are watching them every time the add comes the stream completely freezes it is annoying but hopefully they will fix some time thanks for post

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

RickH

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Tried these before only problem is if you are watching them every time the add comes the stream completely freezes it is annoying but hopefully they will fix some time thanks for post
With a enigma receiver and using gstreamer 1..14 gives normaly speaking no problem here. Sometimes the audio is gone during a commercial, but when the program continues, the audio is back.

yadz

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is a great list. Thank you! The Frugal Streamer used to have a Stirr list, but he deleted it. Great to have an update again. You might consider a github deposit of an m3u file, so you only need to add/update channels in that file. You can share the URL here, It avoids you to post a very long list in the text block. Otherwise, great work. I think most of the non US forum members are very glad with lists of any US channel that is not geo-restricted. Pluto TV seems to be a great share as well. I have some of there channels, but a lot of them are dead already. Also intrested in their UK and DE channels.

RickH

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is a great list. Thank you! The Frugal Streamer used to have a Stirr list, but he deleted it. Great to have an update again. You might consider a github deposit of an m3u file, so you only need to add/update channels in that file. You can share the URL here, It avoids you to post a very long list in the text block. Otherwise, great work. I think most of the non US forum members are very glad with lists of any US channel that is not geo-restricted. Pluto TV seems to be a great share as well. I have some of there channels, but a lot of them are dead already. Also intrested in their UK and DE channels.

The list can be found on github with lots and lots of more streams at:

But some people have no knowlage to use github.
The Pluto TV DE and UK channels are a bit difficult to grab for now. If somebody has these channels.. feel free to share them...

Note: I totaly disaprove to add these channels into a list people have to pay to obtain these channels.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

yadz

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The list can be found on github with lots and lots of more streams at:
No quote
But some people have no knowlage to use github.
The Pluto TV DE and UK channels are a bit difficult to grab for now. If somebody has these channels.. feel free to share them...

Note: I totaly disaprove to add these channels into a list people have to pay to obtain these channels.
Thanks for sharing. I agree people should not pay for a list, as these are freely obtainable with several snooper apps. I have a list of the German and UK channels for Pluto, but they are dead. It used to be a trick with the URL of an image, but only seems to be working for US and Latin Am for now. In the UK and Germany, Pluto doesn't offer a web version at the moment so very difficult to snoop the streams.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock