Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

STB emu mac address

Ryan336

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
So I noticed on STB emu sometimes the macs are taken already. Or I noticed that as soon as I install STB emu in a box and I run it , the mac is already registered and it starts playing live tv using someome else's subscription. Now my question is how can this be avoided is there a way I can lock the mac address to current box so nobody else can use it ?

chupamedia

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
So I noticed on STB emu sometimes the macs are taken already. Or I noticed that as soon as I install STB emu in a box and I run it , the mac is already registered and it starts playing live tv using someome else's subscription. Now my question is how can this be avoided is there a way I can lock the mac address to current box so nobody else can use it ?
what are you using as a server,
It only happens in minister ...
if the person does not edit an internal file of the server.

Ryan336

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
what are you using as a server,
It only happens in minister ...
if the person does not edit an internal file of the server.
How do you edit the internal file of the server?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Satfun100

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
For STB Emu a MAC address can be on more than one box without issue. It's whether that MAC address is being used on the Server you try to connect to that says it's already registered.

When I set up boxes I set up a specific range so I can tell if it's a box I supplied or not. You may choose for instance 00:1A:79:01:01:xx I started on a different range.

Ryan336

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
For STB Emu a MAC address can be on more than one box without issue. It's whether that MAC address is being used on the Server you try to connect to that says it's already registered.

When I set up boxes I set up a specific range so I can tell if it's a box I supplied or not. You may choose for instance 00:1A:79:01:01:xx I started on a different range.
But STB has an option in settings that locks mac address to same box or IP then nobody else can use it. It's located in device ID in settings

Satfun100

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
But STB has an option in settings that locks mac address to same box or IP then nobody else can use it. It's located in device ID in settings

That's a setting I've never needed to use. My Portal address only goes out to those I give it to. We don't advertise so we don't get leaks.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

redeye06

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
in the panel v2 you could used to set IP lock, not sure about that nowa days, if its the STB app then you can build your own and set the default range to some thing else like 00:2A:75:xx:xx:xx

think its in i.smali

Tech2

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to check the maximum connections allowed on a MAC with an iptv account, like the same way you can check the max connections with username password? Like say I would just login on Smarters and look at the account info and it would tell me the max connections and active connections with the username password type account, but not able to use account with MAC that way.

redeye06

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to check the maximum connections allowed on a MAC with an iptv account, like the same way you can check the max connections with username password? Like say I would just login on Smarters and look at the account info and it would tell me the max connections and active connections with the username password type account, but not able to use account with MAC that way.

max connections id say is 1 per mac address, if you login at 2 places with the same mac they kick keep kicking each other off usually

Tech2

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
max connections id say is 1 per mac address, if you login at 2 places with the same mac they kick keep kicking each other off usually
Thanks, had thought maybe 1 connection was the limit, but had read some things at another place that made me think otherwise. Just was curious if there was a way to actually check.

redeye06

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
put the same mac on 2 devices and check that way, if they play for a few seconds and they both keep stopping then you know its because of the double login

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock