Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Staring my own iptv service

tonyem1984

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thank you all. I'm up and running. I have kept some member details for help alone the way.

Last edited:

PYTH@N

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi,

You need Good server ( not just servers) i.e Datapacket
Software to restream i.e XtreamUI , Flusonic
Source Streams either from resllers or make own uisng scripts, panels.
Start selling ........

make sure your servers are with Unmetered bandwidth and good uplink + DMCA Ignoring

tonyem1984

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi,

You need Good server ( not just servers) i.e Datapacket
Software to restream i.e XtreamUI , Flusonic
Source Streams either from resllers or make own uisng scripts, panels.
Start selling ........

make sure your servers are with Unmetered bandwidth and good uplink + DMCA Ignoring
First. Where can I talk to an individual who can help me with streams, then who would be the ideal company to get server from

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

PYTH@N

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
First. Where can I talk to an individual who can help me with streams, then who would be the ideal company to get server from
Before anything else i will give you advice worth 1B$
D O N O T P A Y T O S C A M M E R S

This all depends on your Budget, Market & Clients and ofcourse experties.
Servers: I personally use Datapacket as i am not an IPTV guy i just have a server for PPV and Some geo restricted streams.
Other than that I am a developer and provide panels, scripts to clients.
Datapacket is best as they have 40Gbps dedicated uplink and they have soft limit of 100PB bandwidth monthly - i never crossed 10PB
Note: Datapacket servers starts from 500$ and preferrable server costs 1200$.
Also can not explain everything in nutshell , its just an idea -

Restreams/Source: Find some one who is Seller and has stable streams.It may be costly if you paln to serve 500 Channels
i.e: cheapest price for 1 stable restream is 4$ so 500x4$= 2000$ only for 500 restream lines.
I recommed using scripts, panels you can buy from by verifying and asking trail before purchase.
Golden Point: Do not fall in trap of scammers i.e Darknet aka SlaSerx they are just scammers.

You can buy restream from verified sellers on forum.
Also if you want you can get them fom people i know and have worked for.

tonyem1984

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Before anything else i will give you advice worth 1B$
D O N O T P A Y T O S C A M M E R S

This all depends on your Budget, Market & Clients and ofcourse experties.
Servers: I personally use Datapacket as i am not an IPTV guy i just have a server for PPV and Some geo restricted streams.
Other than that I am a developer and provide panels, scripts to clients.
Datapacket is best as they have 40Gbps dedicated uplink and they have soft limit of 100PB bandwidth monthly - i never crossed 10PB
Note: Datapacket servers starts from 500$ and preferrable server costs 1200$.
Also can not explain everything in nutshell , its just an idea -

Restreams/Source: Find some one who is Seller and has stable streams.It may be costly if you paln to serve 500 Channels
i.e: cheapest price for 1 stable restream is 4$ so 500x4$= 2000$ only for 500 restream lines.
I recommed using scripts, panels you can buy from by verifying and asking trail before purchase.
Golden Point: Do not fall in trap of scammers i.e Darknet aka SlaSerx they are just scammers.

You can buy restream from verified sellers on forum.
Also if you want you can get them fom people i know and have worked for.
Thank you, but you talked about scripts, those those have channels which I can start with then start buying or am I sooo wrong.

Energy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.djtv.pt
Hi, just FYI I'm using Contabo VPS whith Flussonic server and its working just fine.

Last edited:
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
scripts are only good as the server they are on. They have to encode and "feed" your server as they are always on. Since your starting small, there are alot of budget server that will get you going for now. I started out small and only increase my infrastructure as time and $ comes in. No need to spend $$ when your just gettin pennies. Hetzner got some decent server for a startup such as your self. I can help you with alot of the other stuff as well.. Just DM me for my telegram or discord. I be glad to help out.. once you get this figure out then you can do small projects like emby with live tv.. ;)

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
scripts are only good as the server they are on. They have to encode and "feed" your server as they are always on. Since your starting small, there are alot of budget server that will get you going for now. I started out small and only increase my infrastructure as time and $ comes in. No need to spend $$ when your just gettin pennies. Hetzner got some decent server for a startup such as your self. I can help you with alot of the other stuff as well.. Just DM me for my telegram or discord. I be glad to help out.. once you get this figure out then you can do small projects like emby with live tv.. ;)
That also depends on what type of scripts they use. DRM is crazy but HLS scripts if you can find one good enough can do the job as well

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
That also depends on what type of scripts they use. DRM is crazy but HLS scripts if you can find one good enough can do the job as well
yea i had sling and man it put a load even on a 40 core system was struggling with m2 drives.. 20g server.. cdm server was taking a hit as well, on a 8 core was showing signs of keeping up with the keys. but 2 years running till last 2 months they made some changes. HLS script people are kinda keeping to themselfs and some done even last longer then 2 hours and have to rebuild or reload.. Got to point i rather pay somebody to keep it going so i can have some what of a life vs spending it baby sitting scripts. * still have a few that i use for some channels. but even that is starting to be come pain the arse.

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
yea i had sling and man it put a load even on a 40 core system was struggling with m2 drives.. 20g server.. cdm server was taking a hit as well, on a 8 core was showing signs of keeping up with the keys. but 2 years running till last 2 months they made some changes. HLS script people are kinda keeping to themselfs and some done even last longer then 2 hours and have to rebuild or reload.. Got to point i rather pay somebody to keep it going so i can have some what of a life vs spending it baby sitting scripts. * still have a few that i use for some channels. but even that is starting to be come pain the arse.
I agree bro. Most everybody is keeping to themselves

Clusterphys

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
u mentioned hetzner, as far as i know they directly suspend your account once they receive abuse or find out that you are using iptv

OscarBolivia

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
u mentioned hetzner, as far as i know they directly suspend your account once they receive abuse or find out that you are using iptv

They send you a DMCA request a few times and then ban you if you are running a server for friends you are fine.

Gracias
Oscar

Clusterphys

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
They send you a DMCA request a few times and then ban you if you are running a server for friends you are fine.

Gracias
Oscar
They suspended my account by just letting me know that they are blocking my account because im using iptv. They are so strict about it. I dont think hetzner is a solution for iptv. I heard there are some ways to bypass but never have been shared or just rumors.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock