Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Solus Panel

spirit

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to post my experience with the Solustv panel.

As you may or may not know it went on sale today earlier this afternoon, and advertised itself as "having all the features of XC"

well at 39.99 euros you would think brilliant.
Unfortunately this is not the case.
I purchased the panel and proceeded to install which they advertise is the last point before refund is available so if you install you cannot have a refund!
upon installation the panel looks quite clean and nice, however, the following features are MISSING:
Bouquets creation
Categories creation
General settings to add your own dns
Reseller options
Vod options
Series options
EPG options.
On-Deamand support

yet they are selling for 39.99 euros a month! when i spoke to them they then proceeded to tell me "oh yes we know they are missing you will get 1 option a day added until we finish the panel!" but whats the first option they are putting in? VOD! thats right you cant make a bouquet or category to carry it but you will be able to upload VOD into what would become a HUGE list of channels that everyone will have to scroll through to actually watch anything.
I would recommend people avoid this panel as it is not fit for purpose as it stands and judging by the 1 option a day being added it will be at least 2 weeks before its even close to actually being a working panel.
I luckily managed to get a refund as i told them i was not happy that they stated in the purchase screen that it had the options for xc yet after install where conveniently you cant get a refund there is nothing like xc not even v1!
so please guys if your thinking about going to Solus then reconsider. Im not biased towards any panel and would just like something that does as it states in the advert and solus does not come close. streaminy although very buggy and a very poor support has better options when they work, and xcui i think will be the ones to be on top with updates that are coming. unfortunately i havent looked at slipstream due to the fact its been told from support they have no mag support nor reseller support.once they get this bit sorted i will ahve a look and maybe review. i hope this helps with choosing a panel for those that are confused or just want some details on different panels, thanks for reading.

5h4rk

As you may or may not know it went on sale today earlier this afternoon, and advertised itself as "having all the features of XC"

I purchased the panel and proceeded to install which they advertise is the last point before refund is available so if you install you cannot have a refund!
upon installation the panel looks quite clean and nice, however, the following features are MISSING:
Bouquets creation
Categories creation
Reseller options
Vod options
Series options
EPG options.
On-Deamand support

yet they are selling for 39.99 euros a month! when i spoke to them they then proceeded to tell me "oh yes we know they are missing you will get 1 option a day added until we finish the panel!" but whats the first option they are putting in? VOD! thats right you cant make a bouquet or category to carry it but you will be able to upload VOD into what would become a HUGE list of channels that everyone will have to scroll through to actually watch anything.
I would recommend people avoid this panel as it is not fit for purpose as it stands and judging by the 1 option a day being added it will be at least 2 weeks before its even close to actually being a working panel.
I luckily managed to get a refund as i told them i was not happy that they stated in the purchase screen that it had the options for xc yet after install where conveniently you cant get a refund there is nothing like xc not even v1!
so please guys if your thinking about going to Solus then reconsider. Im not biased towards any panel and would just like something that does as it states in the advert and solus does not come close. streaminy although very buggy and a very poor support has better options when they work, and xcui i think will be the ones to be on top with updates that are coming. unfortunately i havent looked at slipstream due to the fact its been told from support they have no mag support nor reseller support.once they get this bit sorted i will ahve a look and maybe review. i hope this helps with choosing a panel for those that are confused or just want some details on different panels, thanks for reading.

Thank you so much for your feedback, I was about to buy this panel. Fortunately, I requested support information before signing. One thing I wanted to understand was this panel's communication with applications that worked on the XC V2 .0 API, but I still await their response, did you test these conditions?
Anyway, the dashboard does not have a basic function, such as creating categories, imagine if you will have communication with these applications. Let's wait and see if it fits into the basics that the market demands best.

spirit

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your feedback, I was about to buy this panel. Fortunately, I requested support information before signing. One thing I wanted to understand was this panel's communication with applications that worked on the XC V2 .0 API, but I still await their response, did you test these conditions?
Anyway, the dashboard does not have a basic function, such as creating categories, imagine if you will have communication with these applications. Let's wait and see if it fits into the basics that the market demands best.
to be honest I did not even bother adding a user or stream as if the basics are missing there really is no point. I spoke to them last week regarding automation, and they stated the apis would work from xc v2 however they also stated it has all functions of xc so im guessing take it with a pinch of salt.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

5h4rk

to be honest I did not even bother adding a user or stream as if the basics are missing there really is no point. I spoke to them last week regarding automation, and they stated the apis would work from xc v2 however they also stated it has all functions of xc so im guessing take it with a pinch of salt.

Yes it's true.
Thanks again for the tips, as friend uknow said, saves a lot of our time.
I'm going to test XtreamUI, I had already installed it, but ondemand didn't work. I now accessed the Discord group of the same, and saw that there are updates to be made, let's test, apparently is the best panel and the one that has more chances of growth, given the support of the community.

icefox

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I just personally dont want to be using software via cloud or something like that so we dont get another XC close down i think the smartest way is dedicated servers with you own admin panel, that way nobody can take you down. unless they come and find you :)

spirit

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
there are a number of panels that arent cms based however, it depends on how complicated you want the setup etc.
right now the most stable and user friendly one is xc ui
although that still is missing a few little bits but devs are working on it efficiently

peppe85

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thanks

Bouquets creation
Categories creation
Reseller options
Vod options
Series options
EPG options.
On-Deamand support

thanks

yxyx1980

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thanks

thanks
I will second that...those people are pretty stupid and support is just retarded...so why the hell will pay for retarded support. It is not about being cheap or expensive..it is about a panel that is supposed to work...and theirs did work for me on ubunto 14 over my xc main and they did not support me at all. Pretty retarded support in the fullest meaning of the word. Being cheap has really no value in this world. We need something that works and we need support to fix things..and by comparison xc ui is far more reliable than those clueless cunts from solus

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock